PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Corolla Verso 2010 add key info

H.Wessel
11th November, 2014, 10:40 PM
Hi

I have a client that has this car and only one key, he lost fob key and only have this key (G chip inside, it open the door manually and start the car but can not open the glove compartment)
Anybody know if I can do this car by OBD or I am needing to take out the immo and do it by dump? Anybody where is the immobox in this car?
It's not very common in my country japans cars so I am a little bit lost.
Thanks in advance

H.W

gisellecelica
12th November, 2014, 01:25 AM
If you have one working key You must only add using x100 or tcode or gscan or maxidas etc there is no need to reset immo

gwee
12th November, 2014, 02:10 AM
Hi

I have a client that has this car and only one key, he lost fob key and only have this key (G chip inside, it open the door manually and start the car but can not open the glove compartment)
Anybody know if I can do this car by OBD or I am needing to take out the immo and do it by dump? Anybody where is the immobox in this car?
It's not very common in my country japans cars so I am a little bit lost.
Thanks in advance

H.W

to remove the immo, need to remove dash

gisellecelica
12th November, 2014, 02:33 AM
Most of Toyotas Id code box is behind of air conditioner box

gwee
12th November, 2014, 02:44 AM
id code is for smart only, this is G

gisellecelica
12th November, 2014, 05:18 AM
Yes sure but in the same place

gwee
12th November, 2014, 06:08 AM
yes sure but not in the same place lol

H.Wessel
12th November, 2014, 11:08 AM
to remove the immo, need to remove dash

So immo is behind the dash pannel? I will try to add key by OBD, if I can not I will try to search immo and do it with tango.

Thanks!

H.Wessel
14th November, 2014, 08:10 PM
If you have one working key You must only add using x100 or tcode or gscan or maxidas etc there is no need to reset immo

Are you sure of this? I see techstream and avdi and said that is needing a Master key for the procedure, and I only have a Grey Valet Key...
Client is far away from me, I ask it because I don't know if I have to reset immo or take out all the dash (I never do it before, so I think it's hard...)
Anybody could share with me a little bit info about this?

PD: I see that X100+ say that can reset G immo by OBD, anybody tryed it? How long it takes?

Thanks a lot
H.W

wd bau
15th November, 2014, 07:22 AM
hi
You can reset G system type ONLY if the car belong to US specification ,IF NOT , u have to take immo out and read it and use TM100 ,tango or GWEE....

H.Wessel
16th November, 2014, 02:20 AM
hi

yeah, last thing, someone have manual or pictures to remove central console, immo is behind dashboard..
I did find some pictures with console removed but don?t know exactly location of screws and clips

thanks
H.W

gisellecelica
16th November, 2014, 03:12 AM
You need one master key working to add new key if you couldn't add with tango please post your dump I will reset for YOU ready to add keys
GOOD LUCK

H.Wessel
16th November, 2014, 02:45 PM
You need one master key working to add new key if you couldn't add with tango please post your dump I will reset for YOU ready to add keys
GOOD LUCK

Thanks for your offer, main problem is that I never remove the dash pannel because there isn't so many toyotas in my country, I have to take out the WHOLE DASH PANNEL? maybe only central console? I don't know, looks a hard work and if I have to spend a week with this car, I don't want to do it for peanuts... Anybody have a youtube video? some photos? something to light my way?

Thanks at all for your help
H.W

MrMike
16th November, 2014, 03:32 PM
Pull the instrument cluster, radio, passenger airbag, a pillar panels and remove top half of the dash. The box you are looking for is between the back of the heater box and the firewall it is not easy to remove but it can be done. Otherwise proceed to remove every part of the dashboard until you can move the whole heater box forward.

Good luck