PDA

View Full Version : Android Tv boxes ?

StrikeBack
12th November, 2014, 04:29 PM
Hi

Looking for some help before i go and buy an Android Tv box

Couple of questions
1) What is the picture quality like i have access to Netflix is it as good as that
2) what channels are available in the UK (i don,t want to buy one to find out i cannot access channel because of some ISP restrictions)
3) one channel i would be looking for is Eurosport player does anyone know if i could get that one

cheers thanks in advance for any help given

teerak2uk
20th November, 2014, 12:52 PM
Picture can be as good depending on streams as for channels yes some ip's block them but someone normally does a work around and pretty sure Eurosport works but can confirm later if nobody else beats me to it and last thing make sure you got fibre if you wanna watch HD stuff

bobwill
21st November, 2014, 09:05 PM
found eurosport 1and 2 and HD on Entertainment hub it had snooker on I also found it on Cliq (ilive) and istream But one was in french also all sly watching F1 at the moment
I can watch hd on my non fibre line and a good picture if you want to try before you buy download xmbc onto your computer on my mac I download the tvaddons version for windows
go to xmbc site and download the free software

warmer82
20th December, 2014, 12:31 PM
If you have an s3 or s4 phone then load it on there. Put Index of / (http://fusion.tvaddons.ag) on file manager in the souce. Called fusion. Then install hub wizard, this will install best
repos. Then just buy a NHL to hdmi lead off eBay for few quid. And watch on LCD. phone willl be a media player. can use another phone (xbmc remote ) to use as a remote

warmer82
20th December, 2014, 01:05 PM
Amazon fire tv and ouya box are a good media box selection also iPad 2 and Samsung s3 and s4 are also good with hdmi leads to tv