PDA

View Full Version : Apple id email

Sat For Fun
12th November, 2014, 04:43 PM
Just a quick mention of an email i got sent saying we cannot verify your account and when u hit proceed it is asking for your info plus your credit card details obviously a scam but just in case anyone is getting this email delete it instantly.

Meat-Head
12th November, 2014, 07:00 PM
Or just forward then somebody else's scam

nara
12th November, 2014, 08:34 PM
I doubt if anyone on this forum would be dumb enough to fall for that sort of crap.

Meat-Head
12th November, 2014, 09:06 PM
I doubt if anyone on this forum would be dumb enough to fall for that sort of crap.

REALLY? What about a certain member that's gets robbed by PayPal and attached by whirl winds in b&q.

ON TOPIC:-

Chewing on an Apple smart phones does NOT count as one if your five a day.

ifred
12th November, 2014, 10:53 PM

Your right nara I didn't! since I don't have any apple products I sent them your details instead :girlshit:

nara
13th November, 2014, 12:43 AM
REALLY? What about a certain member that's gets robbed by PayPal and attached by whirl winds in b&q.

I was trying to be polite. :stung:

ifred
13th November, 2014, 10:32 AM
Meat to get a double bonus on the scam I also sent them Vic's (your imaginary friend) details as well!
I'm expecting a big Christmas bonus on this ....If the brown envelope gets sent to you by mistake can you forward said envelope :)

Meat-Head
13th November, 2014, 02:35 PM
If the brown envelope gets sent to you by mistake can you forward said envelope :)

Only once I have extracted the standard ?75 DK Donation fee to forward onto Cafe IN-Correction

super jumbe
14th November, 2014, 09:05 AM
Pretty I haven’t got any crap yet, I would sent details of the accounts paypal nikked my brass…..http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/roflmao.gif

ifred
14th November, 2014, 09:26 AM
Pretty I haven’t got any crap yet, I would sent details of the accounts paypal nikked my brass…..:roflmao:

What do you expect paypal are a big multinational their trying to build spacecraft they need to diddle somebody, you can't even buy crap from wun hung low without getting shafted :girlshit: howabout you send paypal false brass they love counterfeit goods:roflmao:

nara
14th November, 2014, 11:11 AM
Pretty I haven?t got any crap yet, ...

Don't call me pretty! :mad-new:

M T Glass
15th November, 2014, 06:22 PM
Don't call me pretty! :mad-new:

Surely you read that wrong?

(to which you should reply " And dont call me Shirley either")