PDA

View Full Version : Which box is less fuss for PPV

Jocky666
19th June, 2008, 12:54 PM
guys as the title suggest I would like to know which is the easiest box to get PPV events (boxing ) Etc.

I have a dream box and know you can get them with a little tinkering and a scan or two.
but this is for my uncle and he's useless when it comes to these things!!!!!!!!:smokin:

Any help is appreciated

Jocky :guns:

satman
19th June, 2008, 01:07 PM
guys as the title suggest I would like to know which is the easiest box to get PPV events (boxing ) Etc.

I have a dream box and know you can get them with a little tinkering and a scan or two.
but this is for my uncle and he's useless when it comes to these things!!!!!!!!:smokin:

Any help is appreciated

Jocky :guns:

A neutrino dreambox image,,,,,,,, or a dbox2,,,,,,,,,,,, or a modded itgate image :)

p.s ppv problems with enigma only on 6952 frequancy,,,, and hopefully at cli team we will have the enigma jobby fixed soon

Curious123
19th June, 2008, 01:56 PM
I had a Eurovox until about 6 months ago, they are great plug play boxes. Set it up for him and then all your uncle has to do is watch. I have heard good reviews about the kryptview box as well so you may want to look into that as well. If you don't want your uncle to fiddle with the box than buy one of these for him.

Jocky666
19th June, 2008, 07:38 PM
Thanks Satman

Am looking at a dbox 2 got a sagem for ?51 the other day for myself, and am looking at the Blade quad image as I hear this is pretty easy to use?? But is it a Neutrino Image have looked in the dload section but it doesn't state which is enigma / neutrino etc.?? Also I have never heard of the itgate image prey tell do you have experience of this and would you recommend???

Many thanks :dancing:

Jocky :bath: :idea:

I am on 6952 as is uncle!!!!

A neutrino dreambox image,,,,,,,, or a dbox2,,,,,,,,,,,, or a modded itgate image :)

p.s ppv problems with enigma only on 6952 frequancy,,,, and hopefully at cli team we will have the enigma jobby fixed soon

satman
19th June, 2008, 07:57 PM
Thanks Satman

Am looking at a dbox 2 got a sagem for ?51 the other day for myself, and am looking at the Blade quad image as I hear this is pretty easy to use?? But is it a Neutrino Image have looked in the dload section but it doesn't state which is enigma / neutrino etc.?? Also I have never heard of the itgate image prey tell do you have experience of this and would you recommend???

It has been a while since i used a dbox2,, but the interface from a dream with neutrino firmware is very similar..,, if there is any neutrino images it will definitely specify its neutrino (dreambox ones anyway as there prominently enigma ,, i.e Cli Neutrino,, or RuDream Neutrino),, itgate is more or less same as dreambox mate, runs enigma ( neutrino will be ready in about 2weeks ), just cheaper than a dm600,
I make images for them, and we release modded images that contain the services and fixed bouquets with each image release untill we get the channels scanning,,,, this even cuts out the scanning for someone less techincal,,
As curious mentioned,, the cheaper patched boxes like eurovox pick them up in a scan and should just be fairly straight forward too, but no worth even posting the cons about such a move in this thread or it could turn into a biggy.

kidkon
24th November, 2008, 09:42 PM
Hi guys, Im just enquiring, and you may think im a bit thick, brand new to site, I have a eurovox 1000 sl, and have ppv channels but cannot access them, is there a way to get these channels, and if so could someone let me know how (idiot guide) preferably, as I said, bit thick. Many thanks.:top:

reddave
24th November, 2008, 10:05 PM
Hi guys, Im just enquiring, and you may think im a bit thick, brand new to site, I have a eurovox 1000 sl, and have ppv channels but cannot access them, is there a way to get these channels, and if so could someone let me know how (idiot guide) preferably, as I said, bit thick. Many thanks.:top:

What PPV are you after?? the only channels you will get is when the boxing is on or special event wrestling. You need to scan your box if not been done lately then look through all the channels listed as tvch1 tvch2 etc until you find the preview i think the wrestling repeat is still on, the boxing repeat has finished. The next big boxing match on PPV is on 6th Dec "Judgement Night" Amir Khan's first fight since getting knocked out (ha ha) and Oscar de la Hoya against Manny Pacquaio

yamar1
24th November, 2008, 10:21 PM
Thanks Satman

i have the sagem running blade quad, its neutrino, and picks the boxing etc no probs or messing.