PDA

View Full Version : White Choc Cheesecake

-Hox-
8th July, 2009, 10:27 PM
Mix the digestives and butter well.
Pour the mixture into the tin, level and compress, then stick in fridge for about 30 minutes. This is the base if you hadn't guessed!
Melt the white choc in a mixing bowl.
Add the mascarpone and mix well.
Add the philadelphia and mix well.
Add the cream and mix well.
Pour the mixture on top of the base, smooth the top, and return to the fridge for at least 3 hours (over night if possible).
Serve with raspberries, strawberries, smarties, choc buttons... or nothing of course!
This serves a lot of people, I'd say around 10.
ENJOY!!!!

Lainie
8th July, 2009, 10:36 PM
mmm my mum had a recipe for white choc cheesecake but lost it. it was absolutely orgasmic. will try this out

cheers

Dreamer
11th July, 2009, 10:35 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Cheescake is my favourite how could you? lol

I am trying to lose weight n you go n post a yummy cheesecake recipie. now I will have to try and resist the temptation of making it AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH lol

-Hox-
18th July, 2009, 02:36 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Cheescake is my favourite how could you? lol

I am trying to lose weight n you go n post a yummy cheesecake recipie. now I will have to try and resist the temptation of making it AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH lol

DOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stuckylad
30th July, 2009, 03:13 PM
magic,am sleverin like a poachers pup

Evastar
30th July, 2009, 06:35 PM
This sounds absolutely gorgeous :)

greengirl
4th August, 2009, 02:51 PM
Hiya - My partner makes a lush cheesecake similar to this one but he adds a few drops (generous) of Baileys irish cream to the misx and leaves out the fruit. Its lovely at christmas time!

manxspud
4th August, 2009, 04:14 PM
Kids.... get yer coats... we are going shopping.

Evastar
7th August, 2009, 10:00 AM
Ok myself and my daughter made this cheesecake yesterday. I have to say it is without doubt, the nicest cheesecake i have ever eaten in my entire life :)

-Hox-
10th August, 2009, 12:09 AM
Ok myself and my daughter made this cheesecake yesterday. I have to say it is without doubt, the nicest cheesecake i have ever eaten in my entire life :)

Excellent! And probably one of the easiest too right?! Everybody loves it, just don't think of all those calories... there are lots!

Think I'll make one tomorrow..... hmmmmm.....!

berley
12th August, 2009, 02:01 PM
I made this yesterday evening and left it to set until today, it was delicious, very sick and sweetly just the way i like things :bounce:

I didn't get the base quite right as it was still a bit crumbly so next time I'll add more butter, I'd deffo advise leaving it to set for longer than 3 hours

Lainie
12th August, 2009, 06:50 PM
do a deal berley a litre of voddie from the reef for a white chocolate cheesecake. the one my mum used to make (she forgot recipe) was simply o*gasmic. im hopeless at that kinda stuff but must get mum if she can to make me this.

jonnyluvrod
14th August, 2009, 08:17 PM
Just made this and gonna try it tomorrow... then I'll go on a diet! :eating:

Evastar
16th August, 2009, 09:57 PM
I made this following the recipe last week, it was great, decided to try it slightly different this week, so made it with milk chocolate. Out of the five people there, four had the white choc one the week before. The fifth person thought it was lovely, and one of the four preferred it to the white choc one. The other three much preferred the white choc cheesecake. Having said that, the three people that preferred the white chocolate cheesecake don't like chocolate icecream, and the person that preferred the milk choc cheesecake does. :)

-Hox-
18th August, 2009, 08:12 PM
I made this following the recipe last week, it was great, decided to try it slightly different this week, so made it with milk chocolate. Out of the five people there, four had the white choc one the week before. The fifth person thought it was lovely, and one of the four preferred it to the white choc one. The other three much preferred the white choc cheesecake. Having said that, the three people that preferred the white chocolate cheesecake don't like chocolate icecream, and the person that preferred the milk choc cheesecake does. :)

I just read that, and now feel totally confused! Haha!! :bounce:

Evastar
18th August, 2009, 08:13 PM
Basically if you like chocolate icecream, try this recipe with milk chocolate instead of white, if you don't like chocolate icecream, stick to the white chocolate ;)

-Hox-
18th August, 2009, 08:23 PM
Basically if you like chocolate icecream, try this recipe with milk chocolate instead of white, if you don't like chocolate icecream, stick to the white chocolate ;)

I'll be trying that then! Chocolate icecream rocks! :thrasher:

andy211081
1st December, 2009, 01:38 PM
made this cheesecake arpund 6 times now and every one always loves em

Thanx for the recipe

standarren
8th December, 2010, 05:14 PM
i can confess making this a few times and its amazing everyone loves it its that time of year to get the cake tin out

god i love it

Grizz
11th December, 2010, 12:40 AM
i could do with another Lb, if i can get one of those "bustable upable"((sp) ? grizz) caketins tomorrow, this is dessert tomorrow eve and maybe dinner

Chalkywhite
1st February, 2012, 04:24 PM
I made the white choc cheesecake at the weekend,, bloody lovely.. the mrs thinks im a good cook lol

-Hox-
15th February, 2012, 09:28 PM
Glad to see people are still enjoying!!!

Shamonee
19th March, 2012, 01:16 PM
made a few cheesecakes in the past, tried this one this weekend, Winner! left it at the In-Laws to feast on though, must be 800 calories a piece :)

AmenForAnthony
23rd March, 2012, 12:38 AM
Delicious.

skegsagypsy
23rd March, 2012, 11:00 PM
Sure ye have to give it a go if only for the calories, many thanks for the recipe!

Shamonee
5th April, 2012, 01:50 PM
familys requested another one of these beautys for Easter

BBLB
5th September, 2012, 09:32 AM
This looks amazing, I think it will definitely be one I put away to cook for the wife !!

THANKS !!

NICETOBNICE
4th September, 2013, 12:42 PM
Guys where are the ingredients to this ?

Shamonee
5th September, 2013, 07:47 PM
1 x small pack of digestives
70g butter
400g white chocolate (2xlarge bars)
250g Mascapone
250g soft cheese
250-300ml double cream

Ingredients disappeared when the website changed but I found a copy in the kitchen drawer :0)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2