PDA

View Full Version : 1999 clio remote programming

ninja123
19th November, 2014, 08:22 PM
Has anyone had a good result when programming a remote to this car?

This is the ID33 type, remote and immo on circuit board.

I did try the EFfi way once but never got it to work, so just wondering if any has made a remote this way and all worked?

I have to do this job tommorow - all lost keys, and customer insists on original remote key :(

ninja

ArnautuIonut
19th November, 2014, 08:27 PM
No way to program this type of remotes .The original remote have u9280m inside . I buyed new u9280 but the programer for precode this type of chip don't exist .Maybe anyone have another ideea ....

obdsystems
19th November, 2014, 08:49 PM
interesting as told EFfi was only way.
Ninja if all else fails just buy genuine which is pre-coded.
You just use AD100 to program the remote to car.

These are old vehicles now -

robert81
19th November, 2014, 08:53 PM
i had master id33 once. key was ordered form dealer and supplied with wrong blade.
done correct blade, car did start imidietly so good code in transopnder. remote didnt work. i have re-coded it with mvp (free) and the car could reckognise the remote during coding (locks cycled when i pressed remote) but didnt want to work
i think you need eeprom pin code and get it coded obd. it may do the job.

Atex31
19th November, 2014, 11:58 PM
Has anyone had a good result when programming a remote to this car?

This is the ID33 type, remote and immo on circuit board.

I did try the EFfi way once but never got it to work, so just wondering if any has made a remote this way and all worked?

I have to do this job tommorow - all lost keys, and customer insists on original remote key :(

ninja

Works very well with the original Zed Bull, must have done at least 20 remote keys by now.

Haven't tried EFfi for Clio 2 phase 1 yet.

Tip: Turn your phone off whilst doing it! You don't want any distractions on the procedure and follow it to the letter ;)

ninja123
20th November, 2014, 08:30 AM
Thanks al, ill let you know how it goes later.

ninja

coolsoda
20th November, 2014, 02:50 PM
Just fit ?10 chinese central locking kit ,There was one on Ebay that came with 2 vivaro style fobs that accept the Neiman or vachette Blades.just a 2 wire job,i Used one on a Phase1 kangoo that had the same problen,fitted great under the radio display held down by 4 torx,although in the clio it does not have the removable dash parts for easy acess

UNIVERSAL RENAULT REMOTE CAR ALARM SYSTEM KIT CENTRAL LOCKING YGG KEYLESS ENTRY | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-RENAULT-REMOTE-CAR-ALARM-SYSTEM-KIT-CENTRAL-LOCKING-YGG-KEYLESS-ENTRY-/121433815632?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c4604fa50)

I found another renault /dacia style kit so should accept the NE72 Blade
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Central-Locking-Kit-Keyless-Entry-Upgrade-2-Remotes-Fobs-DACIA-2319-/281476000667?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item418946eb9b

ninja123
20th November, 2014, 06:26 PM
I tried for 4 hours to get this clio remote working today, and failed :(

1: made transponder and car starts ok.
2: loaded remote dump and pressed remote, all ok, remote working good, but car not starting.
3: loaded new remote dump back and clicked make final eeprom file - not working for starting or remote :(

I tried several times, each time the final dump was different???

I tried to make a good dump myself from ori and remote dumps but that didnt work either.

@alan - do you have any dumps from after remote matching, ori and final dumps, so i can inspect whats gone wrong?

I did get this one done in the end but too much work - used remote dump and done immo off in sirius 32N , but dont want to do this in future!

ninja

ninja123
20th November, 2014, 06:30 PM
Just fit ?10 chinese central locking kit ,There was one on Ebay that came with 2 vivaro style fobs that accept the Neiman or vachette Blades.just a 2 wire job,i Used one on a Phase1 kangoo that had the same problen,fitted great under the radio display held down by 4 torx,although in the clio it does not have the removable dash parts for easy acess

UNIVERSAL RENAULT REMOTE CAR ALARM SYSTEM KIT CENTRAL LOCKING YGG KEYLESS ENTRY | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-RENAULT-REMOTE-CAR-ALARM-SYSTEM-KIT-CENTRAL-LOCKING-YGG-KEYLESS-ENTRY-/121433815632?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c4604fa50)

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=287034&stc=1

I found another renault /dacia style kit so should accept the NE72 Blade
Universal Central Locking Kit Keyless Entry Upgrade +2 Remotes Fobs DACIA 2319 | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Central-Locking-Kit-Keyless-Entry-Upgrade-2-Remotes-Fobs-DACIA-2319-/281476000667?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item418946eb9b)

thanks mate, but where to get wiring diagram from (for the target car)?

ninja

simaservis1108
20th November, 2014, 08:38 PM
I do this all the time,cheaper and more easier to do :D

obdsystems
21st November, 2014, 12:59 AM

2: loaded remote dump and pressed remote, all ok, remote working good, but car not starting.
3: loaded new remote dump back and clicked make final eeprom file - not working for starting or remote :(

I tried to make a good dump myself from ori and remote dumps but that didnt work either.

@alan - do you have any dumps from after remote matching, ori and final dumps, so i can inspect whats gone wrong?

I did get this one done in the end but too much work - used remote dump and done immo off in sirius 32N , but dont want to do this in future!

ninja

better to say bollocks - its an old old car, titties i'll make money elsewhere.

scrap yeard is calling - next gen cars r here lol

trouble is those people have no money mate being serious (at this late hour :) )

Atex31
21st November, 2014, 01:04 AM
better to say bollocks - its an old old car, titties i'll make money elsewhere.

scrap yeard is calling - next gen cars r here lol

trouble is those people have no money mate being serious

?140 cleared for 15 minutes work, send them my way if you don't want the jobs ;)

ninja123
21st November, 2014, 08:48 AM
Now i know i can get the remote to work, ill just have to quote my time and efforts accordingly in future, and immo off the lot of them :)

Or go down the after market remote route :)

ninja

coolsoda
21st November, 2014, 01:40 PM
The after market remote kit is just wired to the central locking switch (By the gearknob on the Kangoo)all the other wires can be cut of they are for horn beep,lights flash ,window raise,etc
Forgot it needs live & Earth

Other remote can be added/cloned as they are fixed code,also the one i had was 315mhz.

The Clio Kangoo Master/Movano all have this key problem,this kit is the cheapest option.

keysph
23rd November, 2014, 10:25 AM
Never tried this but: Connect with AVDI on uch and go to advanced diagnostics (they have implemented some DDT2000 futures) if you find there the RF page you can add remotes. If not you will find that future for sure in DDT2000.

estate
23rd November, 2014, 09:44 PM
Can you not get the remote working then place a programmed T5 in the fob also? I do about 6 of these a month ( I buy clio's without keys ) and always just ad a universal locking kit as stated, neg trigger all wired in on the back of the locking button in the console. I pay ?6 for a HQ kit. 1.2 8v's I find it quicker to immo off and snip the led wire than generate a transponder......

obdsystems
23rd November, 2014, 11:22 PM
?140 cleared for 15 minutes work, send them my way if you don't want the jobs ;)

that was a late (slightly alcohol fueled) message by me - however I'd have trouble (in some cases) to get that much for old car.

the aftermarket systems looks good also
estate has good point

szkeptmen
5th June, 2015, 12:54 AM

ninja

It works just a little differently.
You will have to merge the two dumps ...
2 * 10 bytes from remote dump to transponder dump... that's the BIG SECRET !
Tested solution.

ninja123
5th June, 2015, 07:59 AM
can you share the location of the bytes for remote?

ninja

szkeptmen
5th June, 2015, 11:37 PM
In Effi, step 3, 4, 5.
When the remote works, compare the remote adaption file (loaded in step 3) with the working remote file
(got after step 6)
And... tadaaammm... now you see, what I'm talking about :)
WBR

electroniquearts
17th September, 2016, 10:19 PM
HELLO MY FRIEND PLEASE I HAVE SAME PROBLEM THEN NINJA123 AND WHEN I MARGE THE TWO DUMP NO WORK
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE THE SOLUTION PLEASE SHARE IT FOR YOUR BROTHERS
AND IF YOU HAVE A GOOD VRIGIN DUMP PLEASE SEND ME IT
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY FRIEND

Johnner
17th September, 2016, 10:20 PM
Could you switch off the Caps Lock please ? You're shouting at people !!

Thank you...

electroniquearts
17th September, 2016, 10:23 PM
sorry my friend
it s better if you have the solution to share it for your brother
thank you

sayonarab
22nd June, 2017, 02:56 PM
I have the same problem with a kangoo.

I read my dump (thath ruins the car) put it innEFFi and generate the adaptation file. Later y buyrn and soldered to UCH unit and try the remote button (now the remote works but the car doesn?t runs). So I read once again and put it in EFFi to generate the final dump but the program doesn?t do anithing. So I can repair the car.

Anyone cna help me please? I?m desperate.

PD: Dump in atached files