PDA

View Full Version : fear not, your petrol problems are solved.

gmb45
22nd November, 2014, 02:11 PM
ffs them chinese will try to flog any old shite :roflmao:

2014 New Arrvial Fuel Shark Fuel Saver Save On Gas Economizer for all cars 12V cigarette lighter socket Free shipping-in Fuel Saver from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-Arrvial-Fuel-Shark-Fuel-Saver-Save-On-Gas-Economizer-for-all-cars-12V-cigarette/2055133781.html)

ifred
22nd November, 2014, 09:21 PM
Very apt name Fuelshark
You watch Ozzy will s**ft the money saving in one budget or less :withstupid:

super jumbe
22nd November, 2014, 09:37 PM
I believe in the gas economizer but not the Aliexpress site …..http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif

Meat-Head
23rd November, 2014, 02:08 AM
See these before, think its euther a capacitor or small battery, either way down the fag lighter saves gas??

Due to (iShit Failiure) forgitten Jane but had similar thing on a car recently, tweeted about it, Vic said they don't work waste of time, tgat was a battery but 10amp fuse, helps with cranking, yeah, more chance of a whirlwind in b&q car park

ifred
23rd November, 2014, 01:43 PM
I believe in the gas economizer but not the Aliexpress site …..:eek:

Some people are born gullible:dontknow:

SJ I have a couple of gallons of special water to dilute the petrol to make it go further, how many should I send you :santaclaus:

alessioblaupunkt
23rd November, 2014, 08:38 PM
As this shit entered in Italy with ads on tv in just 1 week was removed the ads and officially banned the product so chinese there's no way to sell that shit over here.
Inside there's a small USELESS capacitor so it will draw a small current and INCREASE a little the fuel consuption bcs IT'S A LOAD.

YES, IT'S A SCAM (all the tribute goes to the namesake dk user)
Btw Chinese will be remember by me and Meat for the funny Ten dolla love you long time in the limo.
I'm ready cause In Italy there are two other systems that promise to save fuel or reduce particulate without DPF, they are hard to ban because they are so complicated but they are scam cause they will NOT make an old engine clean. :rofl: