pierre renault
22nd November, 2014, 11:45 PM
Enigmatool is in bankruptcy

Repinator
23rd November, 2014, 05:42 AM
will appear very soon Golf7 update

smartymarti
23rd November, 2014, 09:28 AM
Funny really , after there promo to buy fully up to date software nothing at all,has come out even the support on Skype from Daniel which was always perfect and swift isn't there too

almeida
23rd November, 2014, 09:40 AM
Ummmm very strange. Elprosys have a lot of updates.
Or enigma came out with a new toy and good news or maybe loose the "train"....
Let see what christmas bring....😀

super jumbe
23rd November, 2014, 10:05 AM
What is it to update when there is no new cars on the market...http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif

tunertool
23rd November, 2014, 10:43 AM
They are going through some changes. Expect to see big things soon.

TULGEYWOODMAN
23rd November, 2014, 10:50 AM
What is it to update when there is no new cars on the market...http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif
Golf 7. Golf 7 JC. Audi A3, skoda,seat,Volvo.......................

DARFVADER
23rd November, 2014, 11:14 AM
They are going through some changes. Expect to see big things soon.Revival of the doorstop !

captain crackers
23rd November, 2014, 12:13 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/DarkCore/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by tunertool http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/DarkCore/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f174/enigma-updates-450581/#post2423629)
They are going through some changes. Expect to see big things soon.

Will it be as big as this?

javyb
23rd November, 2014, 01:03 PM
They probably gonna launch a new machine like the rest

TULGEYWOODMAN
23rd November, 2014, 01:26 PM
They probably gonna launch a new machine like the rest

Yeah.......a new BIG machine..............

almeida
23rd November, 2014, 03:12 PM
It's what i thought.
My christmas shoe is empty. I'm waiting for news

pierre renault
23rd November, 2014, 03:20 PM
The four years enigmatool are to launch new enigmatool, but are in big malfunction and between partners. The most Serto is the end of Enigmatool

pierre renault
23rd November, 2014, 03:30 PM
Enigmatool to 3 years already talking about launching Renault Megane 3 and Bsi by OBD, already spent three years and nothing !!! Now the partners want to dismantle the society.
Digiprog also has a new machine, but not yet operational and this also problems with society.
Do not expect big news from anywhere.

TULGEYWOODMAN
23rd November, 2014, 04:02 PM
Dooooomed ar say, dooooooomed.........it's a terrrrrrrrrible theng.

VendoCuadros
24th November, 2014, 12:15 PM
Hello,

Im Daniel from Enigmatool...

If you need info please contact me on

Regards,

VendoCuadros
24th November, 2014, 12:16 PM
To Mr Pierre - the bancrupcy guy....hahahhahha

Probably you have same idea about electronics as about Enigmatool...

With best regards,

Daniel from Enigmatool

VendoCuadros
24th November, 2014, 12:20 PM
To Smartmarti....

I was busy making new office...

Im back on Skype from more than one month...

I never left support on

Welcome to contact me anytime :)

PS. Thanks for good words about perfect support :)

pierre renault
24th November, 2014, 11:23 PM
Friend, maybe I do not understand anything of electronic !!
What I posted above was told by you guys in your premises in Valadolide, included the PEDRO, 4 years this to launch the new ENIGMA, 3 years they said they had the program ready for ABS and BSI for OBD and the truth until today nothing !!! Unfortunately. I greatly appreciate your enigmatool.

tech_cz
25th November, 2014, 09:18 AM
Hi Daniel,

can you tell us when will be updates? And on which cars are you working?
We are waiting for Skoda Octavia III (Golf VII), Kia Optima, Sportage (D70F3536), Mercedes W205, W222....

WBR, Marek

drpeter
25th November, 2014, 09:38 AM
Hi Daniel,

We are waiting for Skoda Octavia III (Golf VII), Kia Optima, Sportage (D70F3536), Mercedes W205, W222....

WBR, Marek And PSA???

TULGEYWOODMAN
25th November, 2014, 09:47 AM
Well if it keeps the door from slamming shut, I am happy

javyb
27th November, 2014, 12:17 AM
Seems as though some companies are struggling and going under.

SDO
27th November, 2014, 02:06 AM
I had a problem with EEPROM function of enigma , spoke to Daniel 2 weeks ago, sent him the tool, he fixed it, changed touch screen for me with better callibration, and bought some spare cables off him, all was back to me in australia with in a week. Service and support still there, I can vouch for that

DARFVADER
27th November, 2014, 08:37 AM
Of course these companies are going to go under ,weeks after they release something thats took them many thousands to develop our friends in china have it for sale to the masses for only a few dollars .

smartymarti
27th November, 2014, 08:55 AM
And if they go under its back to brain exe and prices shoot through the roof as Mr button pusher is removed from market

tech_cz
27th November, 2014, 02:45 PM
Hi,
do you have working Instruction manager server?
I have several weeks "error updating".

WBR, Marek

Wolfster
27th November, 2014, 03:08 PM
Hi,

Until Enigmatool move to Poland, don't expect to much from them. In the meantime Daniel is still offering good support, for how long? no one knows.

Partners are going through a messy break-up - work out the consequences for yourselves.....

Some years ago, like a lot of other guys, I waited longer than I should have for a Scottish company to release a new machine, to my huge disappointment at the end product! This time, way ahead, don't rely on any one tool too much, these companies, small in personnel, will have fluctuations, but we got to just keep moving on, its not about loyalty, its about business.

On a closing note, do not expect any major updates on this current Enigma machine, forget Golf 7, Audi A3 2014, PSA etc, etc,. The reason? Enigma just does not have enough RAM in its current guise to handle the data (unless they add some type of multiplexer).

TULGEYWOODMAN
27th November, 2014, 11:21 PM

Yeh......land rover china.......

TULGEYWOODMAN
27th November, 2014, 11:24 PM
Hi,

Until Enigmatool move to Poland, don't expect to much from them. In the meantime Daniel is still offering good support, for how long? no one knows.

Partners are going through a messy break-up - work out the consequences for yourselves.....

Some years ago, like a lot of other guys, I waited longer than I should have for a Scottish company to release a new machine, to my huge disappointment at the end product! This time, way ahead, don't rely on any one tool too much, these companies, small in personnel, will have fluctuations, but we got to just keep moving on, its not about loyalty, its about business.

On a closing note, do not expect any major updates on this current Enigma machine, forget Golf 7, Audi A3 2014, PSA etc, etc,. The reason? Enigma just does not have enough RAM in its current guise to handle the data (unless they add some type of multiplexer).
How much ram in a Smelecom then?

franke232
27th November, 2014, 11:46 PM
The support of a strong company in a tool that is expensive for the job is important. The facilities and organization Elprosys is very strong, they are always there, living in developing software and not copy, much staff that makes it effective. Internally they are strict and professional, always want to improve although the haughtiness makes them sometimes silence not recognize a "gap" nowadays the best alternative and evolution ... for now is elprosys.
but enigma must react, must be given time, the assumed value, maybe are developing :p (is true Daniel?)

Rito
28th November, 2014, 02:22 PM
Not exist a perfect tool, But Enigma have better (much better ) support then DP3.... And can use it like a programmer files is same like UPA, Xprog etc..
Daniel is good persson and good Supportt... I work whit him and nothink to tell about...

But enigma team not will stop to work I think....
:)

pierre renault
28th November, 2014, 05:15 PM
EPROSYS BAD SUPPORT, IS ALSO MANY PROBLEMS. I DO NOT recommend ELPROSYS. YES ENIGMATOOL BIG MACHINE

TULGEYWOODMAN
28th November, 2014, 05:44 PM
EPROSYS BAD SUPPORT, IS ALSO MANY PROBLEMS. I DO NOT recommend ELPROSYS. YES ENIGMATOOL BIG MACHINE

You are talking through your derri?re.

TULGEYWOODMAN
28th November, 2014, 05:45 PM
The support of a strong company in a tool that is expensive for the job is important. The facilities and organization Elprosys is very strong, they are always there, living in developing software and not copy, much staff that makes it effective. Internally they are strict and professional, always want to improve although the haughtiness makes them sometimes silence not recognize a "gap" nowadays the best alternative and evolution ... for now is elprosys.
but enigma must react, must be given time, the assumed value, maybe are developing :p (is true Daniel?)

But while you wait, your competitors are working on the latest cars...............

captain crackers
28th November, 2014, 07:11 PM
Pierre, How big is this Enigma? Will it fit in the back of a Ford Transit van? Arthur.

DARFVADER
28th November, 2014, 07:22 PM
What is better enigmatool , tacho universal or digiprog clone , which would you recommend ?

Even digiprog clone is still giving out monthly updates for next to nothing .

As far as elprosys support goes ,i do not understand your comment ,theres hardly a day goes by that they dont ring me asking if everything is ok

actually gets annoying sometimes when they ring me on a sunday morning !

sasy90
28th November, 2014, 09:47 PM
Enigma is the best tool...it can do ALL car in his list without problem....The support of team is the best on the market....W ENIGMA...I wait new update....

javyb
28th November, 2014, 10:18 PM
Enigma is the best tool...it can do ALL car in his list without problem....The support of team is the best on the market....W ENIGMA...I wait new update....
Still can't do new vag with nec35xx. Can't do psa bsi obd, can't do mercedes ezs properly the list goes on

sasy90
28th November, 2014, 10:22 PM
i wait...the team is efficient, ezs can do enigma.......

smartymarti
29th November, 2014, 08:46 AM

They must have fixed 9s12 in the mini 2005 and freelander have they as they have never worked , everything is woth minor fault please don't post that one machine does everything we're all a bitter too educated to know this is errrrm bs

sasy90
29th November, 2014, 11:47 AM
i never do freelandar but mini of 2005 yes and nothing problem...only one car i've a problem with enigma: clio iv + abs and daniel help me....also i've open post here.....Do you have a strument with support best of enigma???tell me...

tech_cz
29th November, 2014, 01:57 PM
smartymarti:
I had same problem as you. Mini, Freelander and Mercedes with 912!!! MCU did not worked. 9S12 worked well.
One they I probably shorted OSC wires and destroyed the Adapter A6 (912/9S12/9S12XDP).
So I bought new one (with higher Serial No.) and from that day everything works well.
The problem is you bought your Enigma too soon like me, then they improved the adapters and just forget to tell us about this problem...

Anyway Enigma is best tool. Works like programmer, saving backups, you can buy what you just need etc. I hope they?ll be back soon.

WBR, Marek

rukartinatv
29th November, 2014, 02:49 PM
you are 100% right
nothing compare with dp3
its the best programer that work very good
that can do ezs on w212 and much more
i have enigma to but you cant campare with dp3
people talking about support
what support you need?i dont ynderstant
where eeprom located:)))

rukartinatv
29th November, 2014, 02:57 PM
smartymarti:
I had same problem as you. Mini, Freelander and Mercedes with 912!!! MCU did not worked. 9S12 worked well.
One they I probably shorted OSC wires and destroyed the Adapter A6 (912/9S12/9S12XDP).
So I bought new one (with higher Serial No.) and from that day everything works well.
The problem is you bought your Enigma too soon like me, then they improved the adapters and just forget to tell us about this problem...

Anyway Enigma is best tool. Works like programmer, saving backups, you can buy what you just need etc. I hope they?ll be back soon.

WBR, Marek
You can use like a programer dp3 to
eprom editor its call:(
you can buy any updates you wont
all eprom free.
again only dp3 can do ezs on w212 w204
right way i mean!!!!
not enigma not digiprog :)
again enigma its good tool but you cant campare
with dp3.
dp3 its much much much betther
support i dont use they support
if i need update i have dealer
and update file next day.

honingkoning
30th November, 2014, 12:01 AM
i never do freelandar but mini of 2005 yes and nothing problem...only one car i've a problem with enigma: clio iv + abs and daniel help me....also i've open post here.....Do you have a strument with support best of enigma???tell me...

Good tool dont need support,

Wbr Adam.

smartymarti
30th November, 2014, 09:57 AM
If it's a good tool with support not needed why does every tool need offer it , and if it's a good tool why post on here as it's just another version of support ?

FORKAD
30th November, 2014, 01:49 PM
DIGIPROG 3 ORIGINAL FROM TACHO.DE
I MADE C63 2013 EZS AND TACHO GOOD WORKING BY OBD
WHY ONLY DP3

DARFVADER
30th November, 2014, 03:12 PM
WHY ONLY DP3

you answered your own question mate !
that is all you changed !
read with star afterwards and see what the results are !
tell the owner not to go near mercedes with it ,cause they read the forums too and know exactly what to look for !

javyb
30th November, 2014, 04:37 PM
WHY ONLY DP3
Car now messed with 999999 on ezs also assyst is messed up. Read it with star and you will know [emoji20]

pierre renault
30th November, 2014, 05:29 PM
Much higher Enigmatool, works great, Elprosys only and best in ABS AND FOR RENAULT OBD !! ELPROSYS IS MUCH TO BRING IN COMPARISON ENIGMATOOL

TULGEYWOODMAN
1st December, 2014, 12:38 PM
WHY ONLY DP3
Cos of KMs in ezs

diagtech
2nd December, 2014, 11:32 PM
And dp3 is only tool to do s class w221

javyb
2nd December, 2014, 11:39 PM
And dp3 is only tool to do s class w221
Wrong smelecon does too I done a few. And it dies proper takes 50 mins

vageric
3rd December, 2014, 05:35 AM
abritus does too

FORKAD
5th December, 2014, 10:10 AM
today new updat for enigma

VendoCuadros
5th December, 2014, 11:50 AM
Friend, maybe I do not understand anything of electronic !!
What I posted above was told by you guys in your premises in Valadolide, included the PEDRO, 4 years this to launch the new ENIGMA, 3 years they said they had the program ready for ABS and BSI for OBD and the truth until today nothing !!! Unfortunately. I greatly appreciate your enigmatool.

:) if you would know this guy you would not believe a single word that comes from his mouth...people from Brasil to South Africa can tell you this...not mentioning his ?friends? from Spain...contact me for ABS or BSI and i will make your doubts go away...

VendoCuadros
5th December, 2014, 11:52 AM
Hi Daniel,

WBR, Marek

Hello Marek,

We made one of your wishes come true.

Kia Optima and Sportage is ready.

W205 and W222 novody does this for the moment...

Golf7 and similars very soon...

I dont have 100% info but i think it will be January 2015...

Regards,

Daniel

VendoCuadros
5th December, 2014, 11:53 AM
And PSA???

PSA by clip :)

VendoCuadros
5th December, 2014, 11:58 AM

We had some things going on and we had to reorganize...
Normal things that happen in life...
Problems can occure to anybody...
Thing is to fight and not give up...

Did we give up?

Im here for clients and helping every day....many can confirm this 1000%...

We made an update today, hope you will like it and we will try to do our best to make another one and another one and another one....

VendoCuadros
5th December, 2014, 11:59 AM
Not exist a perfect tool, But Enigma have better (much better ) support then DP3.... And can use it like a programmer files is same like UPA, Xprog etc..
Daniel is good persson and good Supportt... I work whit him and nothink to tell about...

But enigma team not will stop to work I think....
:)

We do what we can to keep on track :)

gwee
5th December, 2014, 12:00 PM
We had some things going on and we had to reorganize...
Normal things that happen in life...
Problems can occure to anybody...
Thing is to fight and not give up...

Did we give up?

Im here for clients and helping every day....many can confirm this 1000%...

We made an update today, hope you will like it and we will try to do our best to make another one and another one and another one....

any plan for new honda dash?

VendoCuadros
5th December, 2014, 12:00 PM
You are talking through your derri?re.

I agree.

There is no point to be a hater.

One machine does one thing, other does less, other does more.

Best is to have them all :)

VendoCuadros
5th December, 2014, 12:05 PM
They must have fixed 9s12 in the mini 2005 and freelander have they as they have never worked , everything is woth minor fault please don't post that one machine does everything we're all a bitter too educated to know this is errrrm bs

Marty, Marty, Marty...

As far as i know those processors simply die when programming...

I may be wrong but in 3 years i fixed maybe 15 dashes...

Not all 15 from Enigma clients :) so its not only Enigma problem to kill flash or processor in Mini or Freelander...

Totally agree about the second point :) There is no universal machine in this world and if anybody has one please contact me and i buy 1000 pieces straight away :)

Best regards mate :)

VendoCuadros
5th December, 2014, 12:06 PM

Hi,

Contact me on skype or email.

In last update we solved Clio IV dash programming...

History erase option is included.

Regards,

Daniel

VendoCuadros
5th December, 2014, 12:40 PM
any plan for new honda dash?

There are plans for many things :)

Only the day is 24 h long and we dont have an army :)

Believe me we do our best :)

Digamax
5th December, 2014, 08:24 PM
Best regards to Enigma Team. I have both machines, Enigma and DP3, but my favorite is Enigma. Enigma is safer machine especially for eeprom programming by soldering points.

Vladimir

pierre renault
5th December, 2014, 10:19 PM
I hope really that what you said is true is that Enigmatool follow forward. Also think Enigmatool than Elprosys

TULGEYWOODMAN
5th December, 2014, 11:04 PM
Best regards to Enigma Team. I have both machines, Enigma and DP3, but my favorite is Enigma. Enigma is safer machine especially for eeprom programming by soldering points.

Vladimir

Your opinion..........

Geryy
6th December, 2014, 08:47 AM
Can somebody upload new PDF manuals dash for Enigma?

TULGEYWOODMAN
6th December, 2014, 09:45 AM

Contact enigma mate

Cardiag.ru
6th December, 2014, 02:07 PM
Buy Enigma, and get manuals free :D

PremierD
6th December, 2014, 02:18 PM
:roflmao:......................

automocion
10th December, 2014, 12:52 AM
Christmas promo on enigma ws. Anyone will buy it now? :)

VendoCuadros
10th December, 2014, 10:38 AM

Contact me with your serial number and i will provide you with all of them :)

smartymarti
10th December, 2014, 10:39 AM

cant see that happening lol.....................:excitement:

VendoCuadros
10th December, 2014, 10:46 AM
Christmas promo on enigma ws. Anyone will buy it now? :)

Why not?

Already sold 3 updates :)

We offer what we have in hand...not future updates and imaginary programs that never work...

Everybody wants Enigma but not everybody can afford it on a regular price :)

Promotion is a chance to buy one of the best tools for a fair price right?

Do not be so negative :)

VendoCuadros
10th December, 2014, 11:37 AM

cant see that happening lol.....................:excitement:

Hehehhe...

I dont have any expectations of this happening...

Hehehehhe...

Probably some other tool client willing to get the good pdfs :)

Hanukkah
11th December, 2014, 03:02 PM
Welcome aboard ... Daniel. =)

VendoCuadros
16th February, 2015, 02:43 PM
Thanks SDO :)

Im always doing my best :) Im happy that you are happy :)

VendoCuadros
16th February, 2015, 02:52 PM

Vladimir

Thanks Vladimir :)

Totally true!

VendoCuadros
14th May, 2015, 02:30 PM
ANother update released :)

Enigmatool V3.17 :)

Almost all free of charge :)

Isnt it wonderful? hehehhe

Best regards for all Enigmatool users

Landetos
31st March, 2016, 01:02 PM