PDA

View Full Version : xbox live network problems

.: JaCkPoT :.
9th July, 2009, 07:52 PM
okay..every day till now my live has worked fine but today for some reason the xbox360 isnt connecting to live, it manages to connect to network and internet but cant connect to live..we have a second xbox360 and thats wrking fine! any ideas?

furryfruitcake
9th July, 2009, 08:32 PM
Mine did that the other week so i just checked that the settings on the network were on automatic swapped them over and back again and it seemed to fix the problem.

9th July, 2009, 08:36 PM
Mine did that the other week so i just checked that the settings on the network were on automatic swapped them over and back again and it seemed to fix the problem.

tried changing to manual then auto again..not worked!

cunny
9th July, 2009, 08:54 PM
Power down full network/routers/pcs and try again

9th July, 2009, 10:32 PM
i have restarted router but it dont work...we have about 8 things on our network so it will have to be on saturday when evryone is sleeping when i can reboot router with everything off inc my DM

9th July, 2009, 11:02 PM
Make sure that you don't heat any pin long enough to melt the plastic shroud; this will set you back a bit, as you will have to melt the shroud and push the pin back in place

what??????

10th July, 2009, 09:20 AM
Any ideas?

10th July, 2009, 04:43 PM
console been banned of xbl!

on_the_jazz
11th July, 2009, 01:38 PM
Make sure that you don't heat any pin long enough to melt the plastic shroud; this will set you back a bit, as you will have to melt the shroud and push the pin back in place

This idiot has been posting the same message in lots of threads.

11th July, 2009, 10:22 PM
This idiot has been posting the same message in lots of threads.

fpmsl!!! lol