PDA

View Full Version : Jaguar s-type 2.7d V6 P0241 fault code???

gixxer
23rd November, 2014, 01:05 PM
Hello

I have a Jaguar s-type 2.7d V6 and i get P0241 fault code. Boost sensor only one this car. I changed "B" turbo but nothing...
Please help me
Thank You very much

P0241-00 - Turbocharcher/supercharcher boost sensor- B circut low

autoden
23rd November, 2014, 02:48 PM
"P0251.00 turbocharger/supercharger boost sensor B CIRCUIT low!" So check the "CIRCUIT". Check you have the required 5v, no more no less. Another component may be pulling the v down. Disconnect other components on that circuit one at a time until you have the correct v. Then you fix that.
autoden

gixxer
23rd November, 2014, 05:10 PM
"P0251.00 turbocharger/supercharger boost sensor B CIRCUIT low!" So check the "CIRCUIT". Check you have the required 5v, no more no less. Another component may be pulling the v down. Disconnect other components on that circuit one at a time until you have the correct v. Then you fix that.
autoden

Thanks! Only one boost sensor and this work.

Meat-Head
23rd November, 2014, 07:36 PM
ARRRRRHHHH IT'S one them then, ARRRRRRRH PANINNIC MR MANNERING PANIC.

Just because it saying boost curcuit, I would guess its one of the electronic actuators on one or both turbos.

Spend one hour on this car, if no luck Do not pass go, do not collect $200, refer DIRECT to the dealer.

Its ONLY a TWEKVE HOUR JOB, to remove a turbo that's going to pish out oil BECAYSE you don't order the oil seal from the dealer at $6 + TAX.

See if each turbo goes BRRRRRRR when you turn ignition on.

Keep us up dated, thankksssss

gixxer
23rd November, 2014, 08:17 PM
ARRRRRHHHH IT'S one them then, ARRRRRRRH PANINNIC MR MANNERING PANIC.

Just because it saying boost curcuit, I would guess its one of the electronic actuators on one or both turbos.

Spend one hour on this car, if no luck Do not pass go, do not collect $200, refer DIRECT to the dealer.

Its ONLY a TWEKVE HOUR JOB, to remove a turbo that's going to pish out oil BECAYSE you don't order the oil seal from the dealer at $6 + TAX.

See if each turbo goes BRRRRRRR when you turn ignition on.

Keep us up dated, thankksssss

Only one turbo electronic work other not work i changed a new turbo but not work.

Meat-Head
23rd November, 2014, 09:17 PM
Nice how long did that take

gixxer
23rd November, 2014, 09:28 PM
Nice how long did that take

What the soultion? :(

Meat-Head
24th November, 2014, 08:35 AM
What the soultion? :(

Well if you have gone to the grief of changing turbo no idea,

how long did it take to do?

gixxer
24th November, 2014, 08:47 AM
Well if you have gone to the grief of changing turbo no idea,

how long did it take to do?

Half day. Only this fault code come back: P0241-00 - Turbocharcher/supercharcher boost sensor- B circut low

Meat-Head
24th November, 2014, 03:13 PM
Thinking about it, had another one not sure cide but was ecu in the end

gixxer
24th November, 2014, 08:05 PM
Thinking about it, had another one not sure cide but was ecu in the end

Ohhh :(
Test again and report solution... Thanks your help!

Meat-Head
24th November, 2014, 08:58 PM
Afterthought

can you remove the map sensor so it is floating, put a cork in the hole, go for a GENTLE drink and drive , soo what happens, if in free air, can't say "over boost"