PDA

View Full Version : jebus we will sink soon

gmb45
27th November, 2014, 04:19 PM
BBC News - Net migration to UK rises to 260,000 in year to June (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30224637)

super jumbe
27th November, 2014, 09:17 PM
I see nothing wrong our forest is not overcrowded plus migration has been an important benefit for our country…

Meat-Head
27th November, 2014, 09:50 PM
Yeah sj these people that cone from Latvia, to the uk then cause havoc on dk, with PayPal, bank transfers, cyclists, the Chinese and not forgetting b&q

GastonJ
28th November, 2014, 08:58 PM
Sorry, but the current government made pre and post election promises to cut the number to 10's of thousands. Are the figures suggesting our government are a bunch of lying, slimy, manipulative tw@'s who lie 24/7 and f**k you over every chance they get with their lies? :eek:

Desperate please from a desperate w@nker who wants to keep his job come next May

David Cameron has urged other EU leaders to support his "reasonable" proposals for far-reaching curbs on welfare benefits for migrants.Britain's prime minister said lower EU migration would be a priority in future negotiations over the UK's membership and he would "rule nothing out" if he did not get the changes he wanted.
Under his plans, migrants would have to wait four years for certain benefits.
Brussels said the ideas were "part of the debate" to be "calmly considered".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30224493

failed at stopping non EU migration, failed to pay off the debt, failed to stop losses in frontline public sector jobs, failed to fail to pay the ?1.7 billion bill from the EU and claimed he had. Don't people who fails so much get the sack normally?

Meat-Head
28th November, 2014, 09:20 PM
Gaston mate, who is your mp? Could you link your posts to him/her see if they will respond

GastonJ
28th November, 2014, 09:22 PM
My MP is Karl somethingorotherbreathingandfailingtotelltruthsbut isgoodathalftruthsornoneatallinthesamebreath who I can't name for fear of being sicked by him. (I never put the space in his name the server did)

Meat-Head
28th November, 2014, 09:46 PM
My MP is Karl somethingorotherbreathingandfailingtotelltruthsbut isgoodathalftruthsornoneatallinthesamebreath who I can't name for fear of being sicked by him. (I never put the space in his name the server did)

Is this your MP gaston? Ill write to him if you want fir you

.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2852152/Tory-MP-Karl-McCartney-denies-favouriting-explicit-****ographic-image-naked-woman-Twitter.html

Kalipo
29th November, 2014, 01:05 PM
Is this your MP gaston? Ill write to him if you want fir you

.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2852152/Tory-MP-Karl-McCartney-denies-favouriting-explicit-****ographic-image-naked-woman-Twitter.html

Our Mp is Simon Danczuk he's been on the news allot lately.. Wouldn't mind voting for labour to spend 30 minutes with his wife..

VOTE LABOUR EVERYONE!!

M T Glass
30th November, 2014, 08:59 PM
Sorry, but the current government made pre and post election promises to cut the number to 10's of thousands. Are the figures suggesting our government are a bunch of lying, slimy, manipulative tw@'s who lie 24/7 and f**k you over every chance they get with their lies? :eek:

Desperate please from a desperate w@nker who wants to keep his job come next May

BBC News - David Cameron urges EU support for migration plans (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30224493)

failed at stopping non EU migration, failed to pay off the debt, failed to stop losses in frontline public sector jobs, failed to fail to pay the ?1.7 billion bill from the EU and claimed he had. Don't people who fails so much get the sack normally?

Interesting GastonJ. Sounds like our muppets who are in for a big surprise in Dublin on 12 December.

Meat-Head
30th November, 2014, 09:15 PM
What happens on dcenvefr 12? MP all turn back into mice?

Johnner
30th November, 2014, 09:18 PM
Nope ! Hopefully upwards of 200,000 people will march in Dublin,to tell the Government to go fcuk themselves and their water charges,which we both pay for through progressive taxation,and little known fact that we have an exemption for charging for Domestic Water Rates !!

Meat-Head
30th November, 2014, 09:27 PM
Can you tweet that to meat-city water please