PDA

View Full Version : TRADELOCKS - 25% OFF BLACK FRIDAY

ninja123
27th November, 2014, 10:43 PM
guys, fill your boots, 25% off everything, including key cutting machines, lishi's and everything else :)

ninja

Atex31
27th November, 2014, 10:52 PM
I was looking at that earlier,

The SKP-900 would be heavily reduced but after reading your reports, can't see that it's worth it yet ;)

estate
27th November, 2014, 11:44 PM
it was cheaper last weekend though.....

estate
27th November, 2014, 11:46 PM
if the condor was ?2250 permanently i wouldn't even consider buying a chinese one........

rapidlocksmiths
28th November, 2014, 12:12 AM
I was looking at that earlier,

The SKP-900 would be ?350 but after reading your reports, can't see that it's worth it yet ;)

I picked up an skp900 , mainly for land rover , im intrigued also as to what id46 cloning coverage they will have with the added unit , its certainly got the potential to become a token saver on a few makes for many , like the x100 both units have a very quick payback scenario , i expect little from it so i hope to be pleasantly surprised over time.

some of the latest stuff out of china is interesting , the nissan pin reader seems to work very well in tandem with most programmers , the vpc100 looks like it has some potential at the price , all in all it seems some useful stuff appearing from the chinese that isnt just a clone , long may this continue

insomnia2009
28th November, 2014, 01:01 AM
Always happens ordered condor 2 nights ago from china would preffered to buy this one at that price

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

rapidlocksmiths
28th November, 2014, 11:24 AM
Sometimes it pays to have the comfort of the protection buying in uk offers , i know tradelocks have replaced one machine with a fault straight away and alot of the latest and the next update changes have came as a result of their checks and testing , when you get a fault its an expensive job sending a machine back to china then getting it back again , thats if the chinese seller can be bothered of course .

its one thing to buy a cheap bit of kit from china , but anything expensive such as this i prefer to pay a bit more and have support and warranty with the ongoing choice of extended warranty . Sometimes the savings in china are great but other times it can be a false economy and work out at costing more long term.

theres a new x1 jaw out now too , this jaw has been modified and now accepts sx9 key for key cuts , the original jaw did not as wasnt adjustable .

insomnia2009
28th November, 2014, 11:38 AM
I wonder is it possible to cancel the order on aliexpress if was possible i would go to trade locks but dont want to end up with 2 machines

p1et
28th November, 2014, 11:41 AM
I wonder is it possible to cancel the order on aliexpress

Stop wondering and try it! :)

insomnia2009
28th November, 2014, 11:41 AM
Hehe will check

rapidlocksmiths
28th November, 2014, 12:21 PM
im not sure if tradelocks will be stocking the new X1 jaw , i assume they will , but its a vast improvement on old one and now accepts the sx9 key and cuts the key cuts but not side bar cuts yet . all tradelocks machines come with the new jaw , im surprised china suppliers havnt started selling these yet for the older condors bought earlier this year , apparantly this is the 3rd new X1 jaw this year , its had 2 revisions im told.

its never easy to cancel an order from china especially as they order in as needed as online resellers without stock.

tradelocks current promotion ends at 1159 pm tonight but im told another is planned for cyber monday and they always do there 12 days of xmas specials featuring a different deal each day , some good some not so .

keysmith
28th November, 2014, 11:45 PM
guys, fill your boots, 25% off everything, including key cutting machines, lishi's and everything else :)

ninja

Tried to add some items to my basket today. Did not show 25% discount, is there a promo code?

estate
29th November, 2014, 02:02 AM
It was BLACKFRIDAY I just bought a KD200......

viw9419
29th November, 2014, 07:16 AM
. . . . . .

estate
1st December, 2014, 10:14 PM
?2250 plus vodka is a steal, but it's always a killer knowing you can buy ( without support etc ) the same thing for ?1000 ( 33% ) less :( Can't see me giving that sort of cash to Aliexpress though, so as soon as i feel the need, i'll be in touch i think...... viw9149 can i come and have a look at yours? :D

1st December, 2014, 10:28 PM
No cyber Monday discount? I missed the Friday discount :apologetic:

Recoder
1st December, 2014, 11:51 PM
No cyber Monday discount? I missed the Friday discount :apologetic:
Im gutted too thought there might of been a second chance today.
Had problems getting in on Friday my end i think.

Mind you i always get mail shots from others this time of year so maybe lucky and get a bargain .
Regards Recoder.

viw9419
2nd December, 2014, 10:41 AM
. . . . . .

insomnia2009
3rd December, 2014, 04:34 PM
Well i pulled it of cancelled the chinese machine and got the cyber monday deal machine will be shipped out tomorrow was a little bit more but no worries now at least i have them behind m