PDA

View Full Version : games running slowly

sgerrard
10th July, 2009, 02:55 PM
Hi i have a psp running 5.00 m33-6

i think its a phat although im not sure how to know for sure, apart from that it feels heavy and chunky!

I'm having trouble playing back up .iso and .cso games like PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2009 and NEED FOR SPEED UNDERCOVER

It seems to be games that scroll quickly, which makes my psp "lag" and scroll slowly and the game doest play smoothly like i know it should.

I had need for speed pro street on UMD original and it played fine.

Is this a problem with my psp, my downloaded game or something else?

Anybody else experienced something like this?

Thanks

1carew1
11th July, 2009, 01:44 PM

i think its a phat although im not sure how to know for sure, apart from that it feels heavy and chunky!

I'm having trouble playing back up .iso and .cso games like PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2009 and NEED FOR SPEED UNDERCOVER

It seems to be games that scroll quickly, which makes my psp "lag" and scroll slowly and the game doest play smoothly like i know it should.

Thanks
do you play the iso with or without a umd in the psp and what is your umd iso mode set to

jfish
13th July, 2009, 12:20 AM

Thanks

check these settings (on mine with same FW as yours)

on PSP main screen press SELECT

CPU Clock XMB default
CPU Clock Game Default
USB Device Memory Stick
USB ISO Mode Sony NP9660
ISO Video Mount None

sgerrard
15th July, 2009, 05:34 PM
do you play the iso with or without a umd in the psp and what is your umd iso mode set to

sorry for my late reply

i play without any UMD in the psp and my UMD ISO MODE was set to : M33 DRIVER

is that correct? becuase it was different before and anotehr guy told me to set it up like below and most of the games seemed to play fine!

even the older need for speed (pro star) worked really well (but i have that on original UMD not a back up)

sgerrard
15th July, 2009, 05:37 PM
check these settings (on mine with same FW as yours)

on PSP main screen press SELECT

CPU Clock XMB default
CPU Clock Game Default
USB Device Memory Stick
USB ISO Mode Sony NP9660
ISO Video Mount None

i thanks for your reply mate

mine are:
CPU Clock XMB- 133/66
CPU Clock Game- 133/66
USB DEVICE- memory stick
UMD iso mode- m33 driver
ISO Video mount- NONE

nearly all different to yours! but i had them different before and no games would work and then some guy told me to set them up like that and most games seemed to be working fine!

are mines wrong then?

thanks for your help...

jfish
15th July, 2009, 08:09 PM
i thanks for your reply mate

mine are:
CPU Clock XMB- 133/66
CPU Clock Game- 133/66
USB DEVICE- memory stick
UMD iso mode- m33 driver
ISO Video mount- NONE

nearly all different to yours! but i had them different before and no games would work and then some guy told me to set them up like that and most games seemed to be working fine!

are mines wrong then?

thanks for your help...

use same setting as mine, as I say my settings work for me on same fw as you and never had a problem

if this fails, revert back to the original settings you had

sgerrard
23rd July, 2009, 11:57 AM
use same setting as mine, as I say my settings work for me on same fw as you and never had a problem

if this fails, revert back to the original settings you had

sorry for the late reply...

just wanted to say your settings worked brilliantly and now the games are running smoothly again!

big thanks to 1carew1 and jfish....