PDA

View Full Version : VW Golf MK4 1.9 TDI 90 HP motor ALH

daniaudi
2nd December, 2014, 04:54 PM
hello good morning friends, please find attached the file of my VW GOLF MK4 TDI original 90HP. if a friend get me to change this file to be rescheduled would be eternally grateful for it s' so of origin not walk anything the van.

From already thank you for your attention and I look forward availability and a charitable soul.

a big HUG from Vila Real, Portugal288828

rimniceanu
3rd December, 2014, 12:07 AM
Hi, test and report. NO PASS

NASTASE
3rd December, 2014, 07:38 AM
Hi, test and report. NO PASS
If you have worked on SOI maps and at some maps axes have been much better.For this old car don't touch TL values under 1700RPM.File is for max. 105-107HP,no way 115HP.
Daca ai fi umblat putin la SOI si la axele unor mape ar fi fost mult mai bine.

rimniceanu
3rd December, 2014, 10:35 AM
I think for a free file i can work maximum 10 minutes in WinOLS. For better map he must pay. Thank you. Is a safe map with NO SMOKE, he can write on his car and make many km !!
Eu cred ca pentru un fisier ~~~~~~~ pot lucra maxim 10 minute in WinOLS. Pentru o harta buna trebuie platit, in general munca trebuie platita. Este o harta sigura. Nu scoate fum si poate face multi km cu ea. Daca vrei iti trimit tie in privat o munca suplimentara de 20 de minute pentru aceasta harta ! Salut

digi men
3rd December, 2014, 11:07 AM
Here you have one tune, try and report !

rimniceanu
3rd December, 2014, 11:11 AM
For a good precision a good map for you ! SAFE MAP ! NO SMOKE ! WRITE THIS AND REPORT // TESTED

mishu_b
3rd December, 2014, 08:34 PM
For a good precision a good map for you ! SAFE MAP ! NO SMOKE ! WRITE THIS AND REPORT // TESTED

hi hi hi!

Why report? Do you want to test on others cars you mods?

technical Question: Why SOI mod in %? are you sure this is the right approach?

betrescudan
3rd December, 2014, 11:33 PM
technical answer: and why not % ?...what fix is this to not use % ?...there are somes limiters on the maps for % ?....i think is 100 % better to work a remapp for help someone...even for free...and not only making critics for who do this...the map posted from riminiceanu is good for a free mod...surrely can be better worked,but can"t dammage the car and can offer a good sattisfaction for the customer..is a eco-remapp...bravo riminiceanu and good luck...and make passwords to your work for stop thoses fucxing critics 100 % without values.

rimniceanu
3rd December, 2014, 11:54 PM
SOI Mod is in % because i want to keep the linearity of stock injectors (with percents you can keep without log VCDS). Is a FREE file. A good remap without LOG with tester (VCDS in this case) don`t exist. Log VCDS before and after tuning to calibrate the map, to keep AIR FUEL RATIO, etc. I think you know this things. This map is tested on (some modifications) Skoda Octavia II 1.9 TDI ALH 2004 and the customer is very satisfied ( the fuel consumption is lower and the car go hard ). For a FREE file with axles extended is VERY GOOD and SAFE !

I repeat is a FREE file ! daniaudi you can write my mod file and please elucidates the mystery ! report here

betrescudan
3rd December, 2014, 11:59 PM
yes mate...and post the report for file...

mishu_b
4th December, 2014, 08:27 AM
technical answer: and why not % ?...what fix is this to not use % ?...there are somes limiters on the maps for % ?....i think is 100 % better to work a remapp for help someone...even for free...and not only making critics for who do this...the map posted from riminiceanu is good for a free mod...surrely can be better worked,but can"t dammage the car and can offer a good sattisfaction for the customer..is a eco-remapp...bravo riminiceanu and good luck...and make passwords to your work for stop thoses fucxing critics 100 % without values.

"without value" - than questions for you: "What is the output for the SOI (BOI) area?" Why do the car needs such parameter if can be something mod in %?

SOI Mod is in % because i want to keep the linearity of stock injectors (with percents you can keep without log VCDS). Is a FREE file. A good remap without LOG with tester (VCDS in this case) don`t exist. Log VCDS before and after tuning to calibrate the map, to keep AIR FUEL RATIO, etc. I think you know this things. This map is tested on (some modifications) Skoda Octavia II 1.9 TDI ALH 2004 and the customer is very satisfied ( the fuel consumption is lower and the car go hard ). For a FREE file with axles extended is VERY GOOD and SAFE !

I repeat is a FREE file ! daniaudi you can write my mod file and please elucidates the mystery ! report here

Partially correct: With logs can be adjusted only the "quantities", for the complete picture it is needed also the "behavior" not possible with VCDS.
From my point of view if you decide to support somebody better is to mod correctly, other ways for mid and long term the support will be in the negative way given.

rimniceanu
4th December, 2014, 12:51 PM
N108 Start of Injection map:

This map shows at which degrees engine rotation the fuel injection starts. So this is a "calibration" map.
Often there is more than one duration map...
Positive values are injection start before OT, negative values are injection start after OT!

VCDS

Check/Correct Injection Timing

Perform Basic Setting / Use TDI-Graph

Note to PD (pumpe duese aka unit injectors) and CR (common rail) owners: The timing in PD and CR engines is determined electronically by the ECU. There is neither a need nor an ability to check timing on the PD or CR engines using a scan tool. There are no graphs published for the simple reason that the timing is set using a dedicated VAG locking tool when changing the timing belt

So the ecu needs maps to decide on;
INJECTION QUANTITY as requested by the accelerator position.
INJECTION DURATION as calculated from the injection quantity
INJECTION START (SOI) as calculated from the injection quantity.

Assuming that the engine is in perfect condition, the maps for Injection Quantity, Injection Duration and Start of Injection will be accurate.
So a precise amount of fuel will be injected for the correct amount of time (DURATION), starting exactly on time.(Start Of Injection)

The ecu can be sure of this because the crankshaft and camshaft sensors give precise details of the piston positions. These measurements end up on the dashboard as engine speed measured in Revolutions Per Minute (rpm).

Below is a graph showing the amount of fuel (IQ) being injected into a cylinder to cause the engine rpm to rise.

Make a graphic => with this IQ [ mg/stroke] and Engine Speed [rpm] - > Injected Quantity to check linearity of wishes.

he amount of fuel being injected (IQ) must be limited for a number of reasons.

1. We can only inject fuel if we have enough air to allow it to burn.
This is the Air supply limit known as MAF limit or smoke limit. (See smoke map)

2. We only want to produce engine power in a smooth controlled manner to protect the clutch, gearbox etc.
This is the Torque limit. (See Torque map)

So the ecu receives a signal varying between 0 % and 100%.
If you apply 30 % accelerator pedal the ecu consults the built in DRIVERS WISH MAP checks the required INJECTION QUANTITY and injects that amount.

SIMPLE.

Unfortunately this is not simple because diesel engines don’t really measure how much fuel they inject.

Fuel injection is very complicated these days, so this is a very simple explanation.

The injection quantity is controlled by a map in the ECU often called Drivers Wish.

Example :
Lets assume 2 mg of fuel takes 1 degree of crankshaft rotation (?CR) to inject.
Assuming that the injection best time is 0?BTDC and 16mg will take 8?CR to inject. (DURATION)
Injection will need to start at 8?BTDC instead of at 0?BTDC.
Start of Injection (SOI) has to be 8 degrees BTDC so that all the fuel has been injected by 0?BTDC.

mishu_b
4th December, 2014, 01:34 PM
Very nice "copy / paste" - do you know the owner/s who written this? I guess not!

@"qu1tkornel" - and your personal contribution to this is ?!?!

rimniceanu
4th December, 2014, 01:45 PM
I understand, but your contribution? You told me that you don t modify files for free. Where is your contribution? I can see your work? I want to see myself in this thread your contribution.

Yes : qu1tkornel , you follow me on all forums. Thank you very much.

A copy/paste is free for all users from this forums. This is for all to understand how work each ECU and engine Non-PD (VE) , PD, CR...

I think it's good to listen and to others and choose what you think is best.
That is my opinion. And every day i learn how works and what I can modified to do best tuning.

Sorry if i am wrong, but is my opinion !

mishu_b
4th December, 2014, 02:02 PM
I understand, but your contribution? You told me that you don t modify file for free. Where is your contribution? I can see your work?

I stop to offer files for free due to copy/paste procedure!!!!

Many times you can see copy and paste my work (not only here), that's way now I'm looking to see what kind of "free files" are offered.
From my point "test and report" looks like - testing on others car something which it is not controlled correctly.

rimniceanu
4th December, 2014, 02:26 PM
Anyway all methods i speak you is for TUNING without DYNO and only logging with a tester VCDS !

You can adjust it perfectly with DYNO STAND those mentioned above (N75,SOI,IQ,Torque,HP gained...). But you must to have a good starting point of tune!

But for a free file is enought !
For a good remap with DYNO you can ask for it more money than here!

mishu_b
4th December, 2014, 02:34 PM
also free files needs to be correct moded!
you have all the info about SOI (BOI) there is not mod % - the car will be "noise" with this mod.

feedback you will receive always into a constructive mode - it means hints, not full work!!!

betrescudan
4th December, 2014, 05:19 PM
frate...eu nu am vazut pana acum o mapa de la tine si nici nu ma intereseaza...fiecare sa-si vanda rahatul cum vrea...dar daca te crezi bine pregatit,ce pielea mea cauti intr-un forum si nu stai pe bula ta ?....vii sa critici mapele altora....deci esti un bagator de seama sau mai bine o musca de kkt care trage la rahatul facut de altii...asa ca dute-n p....anzele albe frate si inceteaza cu fantasmagoniile tale de stiinte privind remaparea

mishu_b
4th December, 2014, 05:48 PM
frate...eu nu am vazut pana acum o mapa de la tine si nici nu ma intereseaza...fiecare sa-si vanda rahatul cum vrea...dar daca te crezi bine pregatit,ce pielea mea cauti intr-un forum si nu stai pe bula ta ?....vii sa critici mapele altora....deci esti un bagator de seama sau mai bine o musca de kkt care trage la rahatul facut de altii...asa ca dute-n p....anzele albe frate si inceteaza cu fantasmagoniile tale de stiinte privind remaparea

English please!
You will not see any free maps here done by me!

you have to respect the rules!!!

betrescudan
4th December, 2014, 08:51 PM
mate...first of all you must to respect the persons that try to help the others...your critics DON"T help ...your critics are only words in the wind...i think you use the replics from other persons from the other forum where you are member...type "copy-paste"...and you think that someone will say "mishu_b is good"...yeah...for bla-bla only...and excuse my bad english...for that i writed first using your mother-language of your Land of Choice

mishu_b
4th December, 2014, 09:25 PM
mate...first of all you must to respect the persons that try to help the others...your critics DON"T help ...your critics are only words in the wind...i think you use the replics from other persons from the other forum where you are member...type "copy-paste"...and you think that someone will say "mishu_b is good"...yeah...for bla-bla only...and excuse my bad english...for that i writed first using your mother-language of your Land of Choice

Off_topic:
I'm respecting always the good job - I'm against the BAD JOB since I was born!
When I see wrong things which I know from my experience or know how that are wrong I will express my opinion about that, who has eyes to see will see!
My words in this trend are pointed to the facts not to the user - like yours!

Your technical input related to the files uploaded here with mods are?
What is good and what needs to be improve in order to get an usable file?

Into DK were many good users which left or stop to support the forum due to users with wrong attitude!!!
Up to know I given you hints where you were wrong without success to open your eyes!

On topic:
For the owner of the topic - you can use the @rimniceanu file and if the car is noise in high RPM ask @rimniceanu to change what I suggested.

betrescudan
4th December, 2014, 10:28 PM
mate...i"m from the CEASCA saracul generation...i know that if you are hungry,you eat and the stones...if you don"t like,well ,you pay for a pizza...respect for your good intentions ...my best regards

PremierD
5th December, 2014, 12:10 AM
As this is an English speaking forum .. I'll say it in English .... get over it, the both of you ... or all that will be free is the fact that neither of you can login ... :)