PDA

View Full Version : Need Hyundai and Kia GDS for VCI version 2.07

naelraddad
7th December, 2014, 12:00 PM
Hi friends I bought Chinese VCI for Hyundai and Kia it cam with software which is for American cars market ( for large capacity gasoline engines and did not cover any Diesel engines ) and ther is many missing cars like gets
I need your help to find GDS software for Hyundai and Kia which can be used safely with GDS VCI version 2.07 VCI DLL version Europe cars which can cover diesel engines and cars
I attached a picture for the VCI information screen
I will be thankful for your help

naelraddad
9th December, 2014, 11:22 AM
Any Idea Friends

cbp
18th December, 2014, 05:20 AM
mate...
I believe the GDS VCI and the software that comes with it is only for the USA market vehicles.
I have asked many people about it too..
if you find the solution please post it here....
But I have to say that I have used the software and VCI on several NON USA models...and worked ok...it can access all the systems of the car

cheers..

naelraddad
19th December, 2014, 07:56 PM
mate...
I believe the GDS VCI and the software that comes with it is only for the USA market vehicles.
I have asked many people about it too..
if you find the solution please post it here....
But I have to say that I have used the software and VCI on several NON USA models...and worked ok...it can access all the systems of the car

cheers..
thank you friend for your reply it very useful but may you inform me if it is work for software management like replacing parts ( CPF and sensors )

regards

cbp
23rd December, 2014, 05:36 PM
hello naelraddad.
I have not had the chance to use the scanner in such adaptive features on any USA or NON USA models.

I know for a fact that the software I got from my Chinese clone supplier only has documentation or service manuals for USA cars..there is NO info about NON USA models.

But I have heard on other forums that there is a NON USA software version for the same VCI, even language options too.

So far no one had any proof of what they say, I have not saw any pics or photos that can clearly show its a verified NON USA software version.

I even asked the manufacturer but they did not replied nothing to me...and that keeps me thinking that it is only for USA cars.

I need to go to Hyundai dealership and see what are they are using for NON USA models...
I will post my findings.
cheers...