PDA

View Full Version : NEW TOOL ?

aassfour
10th December, 2014, 08:30 PM
anyone have a clue about this tool ?
AUTOHEX - About (http://autohex.us/index.html)

paul_12345
10th December, 2014, 08:51 PM
well the contact details says United Arab Emirates, the website was only registered today from lebanon

aassfour
10th December, 2014, 09:08 PM
today i saw the youtube on my facebook , i googled it and i didnt find a lot of info only couple of websites for it

siyadk
10th December, 2014, 11:02 PM
.------------------------------------

super jumbe
11th December, 2014, 12:24 AM
Easy way to pay for tool and then wait see what happens..http://3gold.com/pictures/avatar/avt6.gif

aassfour
11th December, 2014, 01:04 PM
received this email back :

Dear Sir We are proud to introduce AutoHex II as the most powerful diagnostic scan tool.
AutoHex II was designed to fully meet your technical needs on a wide range of vehicles brands.
With a great ability same as OEM tool, AutoHex II brings you the horizon with ultimate functions and services same as the OEM tool being utilized at any dealer’s service center.
at the moment Autohex cover the below cars:
BMW
Kia Hyundai
Nissan infinity
Toyota
Next Week launching :
Honda
Mazda
More cars coverage with the next couple of months.

Autohex is sold with 1 minimum software.
Autohex Unit = 800$
BMW Software + Rheingold software = 4500$
Kia Hyundai Software = 1500$
Nissan Infiniti Software = 1000$
Toyota Software = 800$
Honda Software = 2000$
Mazda Software = 1500$
If you buy the BMW software you will get toyota software for free, or if you buy two other software you will get toyota software free.
If you require more info please do not hesitate to contact us

Please Note: We are updating our websites in case some links are inactive and we are adding new software description and videos.

gwee
11th December, 2014, 01:41 PM
Same as oem tool lol
My techstream only cost me 15usd
Hds less than 100usd
And is 100% same as oem tool lol

These days, tools have to be better than oem

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

aassfour
11th December, 2014, 02:03 PM
the BMW looks very interesting BUT OVER my budget these days

paul_12345
11th December, 2014, 02:09 PM
and whats the payment options?

aassfour
11th December, 2014, 02:14 PM
and whats the payment options?
not mentioned

Siham
11th December, 2014, 02:19 PM
For BMW you can get icom 2 with full soft at less 600 $ and it work very good.

paul_12345
11th December, 2014, 02:31 PM

you clearly not looked at their software... says cas1 2 3 3+ keys via obd even lost keys, I wouldn't rule out a scam on this.

aassfour
11th December, 2014, 02:45 PM
you clearly not looked at their software... says cas1 2 3 3+ keys via obd even lost keys, I wouldn't rule out a scam on this.

if it can read ISN from MSV80 and MSD85 etc ... i would say it is possible

aassfour
11th December, 2014, 02:51 PM
icom 2 is shit i have it, it cant do no coding

Siham
11th December, 2014, 03:17 PM
Sorry didn't loocked very well this tool for BMW it seem to be very strong.
Assfour my icom work very well and i use e-syns,ncs and winkfp for some coding and always worked , with clone is also a question of chance.
But AVDI can not do cas3+ all key lost by obd?

aassfour
11th December, 2014, 03:20 PM
Assfour my icom work very well and i use e-syns,ncs and winkfp for some coding and always worked , with clone is also a question of chance.
the only tool that i managed to do all key lost for cas3+ was the multi tool , inserting the key about 20 times and i got it work , only 1 time i had it so far
PS: my laptop had to be 8G Ram , didnt work on 4G dont ask me why :), i had someone from xtool who advised me to do that

obdsystems
11th December, 2014, 09:49 PM
------------------------

moe1982
12th December, 2014, 03:48 PM
I have autohex bmw software 2 months old i can say its better then explorer very fast and very easy all coding done online by their server in russia . I done yest msv80 in 10 minutes usually explorer 40 min

aassfour
12th December, 2014, 08:05 PM
I have autohex bmw software 2 months old i can say its better then explorer very fast and very easy all coding done online by their server in russia . I done yest msv80 in 10 minutes usually explorer 40 min

have u ever done key programing for cas3+ all key lost with it ?
It u can share more info about it
Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joemajdalani
14th December, 2014, 12:23 AM

Done few in last 2 weeks with MSD 80 & 81 DME'S

aassfour
14th December, 2014, 07:38 PM
Done few in last 2 weeks with MSD 80 & 81 DME'S

u have autohex ? can you share some info about it ?

joemajdalani
15th December, 2014, 12:13 AM
Sorry aassfour,i should have written that i done with AVDI,i was answering sihams question.

Eskerra
16th December, 2014, 12:18 AM
They claim to do IMMO OFF in ALL ECUs and models upto 2014 with Hyundai and KIA .
Is it really like that??
Any user can confirm that point please??
Thanks.

aassfour
16th December, 2014, 07:45 AM
i saw it today on UOBD2
Original AutoHex II Scan Tool for BMW Diagnose and Programming (http://www.uobd2.net/wholesale/original-autohex-ii-scan-tool-for-bmw-diagnose-and-programming.html)

paul_12345
16th December, 2014, 11:03 AM
looks good if it works, but do not like how everything seems to need the server

kvadratas
16th December, 2014, 01:29 PM
How to contact Auohex (micro-tronik) ? as can't sent letter by they contact form on their website.

totalkey
16th December, 2014, 01:43 PM
looks good if it works, but do not like how everything seems to need the server
agree with you!
it will worth 1$ if the company get out of business

paul_12345
16th December, 2014, 01:45 PM
agree with you!
it will worth 1$ if the company get out of business

dont help if it is Russian

totalkey
16th December, 2014, 01:50 PM
what you mean?

aassfour
16th December, 2014, 02:15 PM
i think they are russian, been talking to them since few days , have 2 servers one in russia and one the usa as they have been told
kvadratas : i ve contacting them on this email support@autohex.us , they dont seem to answer on the other website

paul_12345
16th December, 2014, 02:21 PM
what you mean?

I mean if it were a company in Europe / USA you would have more protection.. laws/court etc if things go wrong, and relationships aren't the best with Russia so who knows how that could affect things

aassfour
16th December, 2014, 02:28 PM
I mean if it were a company in Europe / USA you would have more protection.. laws/court etc if things go wrong, and relationships aren't the best with Russia so who knows how that could affect things
agree with u , but i think russia is still better then China :chuncky::chuncky:

totalkey
16th December, 2014, 02:38 PM
in russia economy condition right now everything could happen, good point paul

p1et
16th December, 2014, 08:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qN9nm28Q5o

Here is a video of BMW Key Programming by Auto Hex.

Siham
16th December, 2014, 09:40 PM
at the 4.27 min of the videos it seems to be cuted off! We didn't see all the procedure.

ttzag
16th December, 2014, 10:32 PM
This device already in lebanon

sent from LG_G2

decno1
18th December, 2014, 05:56 PM
The company is in U.A.E, autohex.us is NOT official website for this company.
Microtronik is a company registered in U.A.E since 2004.
the official website is: Microtronik Scan Tools (http://www.micro-tronik.com)
the members website is: www.autohex.net

aassfour
18th December, 2014, 06:37 PM
on uobd2.com they say the official site is autohex.us , i think they are the agents of micro tronik
Original AutoHex II Scan Tool for BMW Diagnose and Programming (http://www.uobd2.net/wholesale/original-autohex-ii-scan-tool-for-bmw-diagnose-and-programming.html)

they r in lebanon, i will get a demo from them soon to see the capability of this tool

moe1982
31st December, 2014, 09:19 AM
now autohex can get ISN from ''egs for bmw F serie, i have tried that, AUTOHEX - About (http://www.autohex.us), now they have office in lebanon contact them if u want and stop debate loll

autofan1965
31st December, 2014, 12:05 PM
How look year subscription fee? What with new updates? Are payable?

I see now this in descritpion from bmw and it seems to be to good to be true:)

Customized Option ( you can ask as for any extra option you wanna add to your device and we will add it within 24 to 48 hours, Free Of charge ) .

paul_12345
31st December, 2014, 12:14 PM
if they can't even find 5 minutes to make a proper website.. how they going to find time for any support

autofan1965
31st December, 2014, 12:30 PM
if they can't even find 5 minutes to make a proper website.. how they going to find time for any support

Maybe they have no time for proper website because it is not important. Better bad advertisment and superb equipment as superb adverisment and bad equipment. Time will show how much it is worth but i know some developers where rule number one is true.

aassfour
31st December, 2014, 02:43 PM
i dont think we need a fancy website to judge a tool, anyway i m goin to be testing one soon since that was my only condition before i buy it and they agreed, i think by next week i will get my hand on one of it and try it on bmw

paul_12345
31st December, 2014, 04:06 PM
i dont think we need a fancy website to judge a tool, anyway i m goin to be testing one soon since that was my only condition before i buy it and they agreed, i think by next week i will get my hand on one of it and try it on bmw

who said anything about fancy? just a bit of information and not have dead links would take an hour or two at max.

A website in that state does not say to me its a proper company that can give good support and will be around a long while, even FLY update there website more and thats taking the p*ss

obdsystems
31st December, 2014, 08:45 PM
true sometimes the maker will relie on salesmen to do the website.
And sometimes HTML isn't there main skill / web design pet hate

tell us how goes asss4 old pal :)

nazz2
2nd January, 2015, 06:01 PM
The software for bmw is 2200 usd,then 400 for the wifi comm interface, the bad news is its a yearly subscribtion of 950 usd!.soft for kia and hyundai 200 each.

autofan1965
2nd January, 2015, 07:32 PM
From where you have this pricelist? They make 50% discount now?

aassfour
3rd January, 2015, 09:24 AM
The software for bmw is 2200 usd,then 400 for the wifi comm interface, the bad news is its a yearly subscribtion of 950 usd!.soft for kia and hyundai 200 each.
where did u get these prices from ?
i ve been talking to these guys for weeks now and first time i hear these prices from u, u have local dealer ?

nazz2
3rd January, 2015, 02:34 PM
I got intouch with the uae web site posted earlier on, then recieved email very fast , the same day, heres what they emailed me.

ps ,no i am not connected to them in any way!! This looks much better than xhorse, with more or less same price! but not sure it stops if you dont update like avdi.

also what they replied in the email.
Dear Nazz
Happy new year, and thank you for being interested in AutoHex II.
Please see attached prices list.
For BMW software we assure to you that we have the best software, it can do all functions from A to Z to BMW/Mini (diagnose, coding, programming and very special functions like key learning, ISN management,...)
For Kia/Hyundai you have 2 options:
- Run our software
- Use our hardware to run GDS dealer software
Both of them are good options.

Yearly subscription is:
-BMW USD 950 ( this will include the online programming)
- Kia/Hyundai software USD 100.
Rest are life time free

Best Regards
Microtronik sales

aassfour
4th January, 2015, 08:08 PM
I got intouch with the uae web site posted earlier on, then recieved email very fast , the same day, heres what they emailed me.

ps ,no i am not connected to them in any way!! This looks much better than xhorse, with more or less same price! but not sure it stops if you dont update like avdi.

also what they replied in the email.
Dear Nazz
Happy new year, and thank you for being interested in AutoHex II.
Please see attached prices list.
For BMW software we assure to you that we have the best software, it can do all functions from A to Z to BMW/Mini (diagnose, coding, programming and very special functions like key learning, ISN management,...)
For Kia/Hyundai you have 2 options:
- Run our software
- Use our hardware to run GDS dealer software
Both of them are good options.

Yearly subscription is:
-BMW USD 950 ( this will include the online programming)
- Kia/Hyundai software USD 100.
Rest are life time free

Best Regards
Microtronik sales
ive contacted lebanon office and they say they have the same Price Promotion only till the end of january 2015 but they said the annually fee is free , and support is free

moe1982
4th January, 2015, 08:24 PM
I bought it from emirates dealer but he dosent have any support they are not professional just seller , so i contact lebanon office and they offer very good support, they are very good and all of them are technicians so i advice you to buy from lebanon

racin-snake
4th January, 2015, 08:34 PM
Had AUTOHEX for a few months from uk supplier Testing is very slow for now ( for me ) really should put more effort into it in 2015 il let you know how i get on

moe1982
4th January, 2015, 09:59 PM
Try to contact lebanese dealer for it maybe they can help you as i heard they are part of development team of autohex

aassfour
4th January, 2015, 11:56 PM
i have the tool now for testin purpose from lebanon agent , will post results about BMW , after long chat with them i managed to get it for free for testing, i have only 10 days and they will reclaim it back or i have to buy it. posting results witihin the next few days

decno1
6th January, 2015, 04:12 AM
Hi all, I am a developer engineer work at Microtronik, I showed this thread to my managers, so they asked me to type this:
- Microtronik L.L.C is the owner of AutoHex, they have only 2 development places: UK, and U.A.E, for sure we have nothing to do with Lebanon
- Lebanon is a sub dealer to our main dealer in Iran; we don't have developers there.
- The yearly subscription cannot be free, we have servers to run, and we cannot give this service lifetime free, all other offline functions will keep working.
- Paul_12345 is right,a good company should have a good website, especially if they have programmers,Autohex.us does not represent us.
- Moe_1982 is not our customer, we know all customers in U.A.E, he is just a scammer, if not, just show us your serial number, show us a photo of your tool.
- Racin-snake, if you got the tool from Ant in UK, please contact him, and give him your feedback, we have checked all testers from Ant, they did not test any good function yet.
- Some more facts about Autohex… we did not mention we can make keys for ALL cas3+ even if all keys lost;only 40% of CAS3+ we can do it, Actually Autohex II software designed to work as all in one for BMW, like diagnose, coding , programming second hand ECUs, matching ISN,..and other functions, key learning is just a small part of this software.
- We don't mind to buy from any dealer (as long as you don't have a local dealer), but we would like to let you know the exact facts of our tool/software.
- Finally, I would like to ask Mr. Nazz2 to remove his attachment from this thread, this is a private price list, should not be disclosed to public.
Thank you all

Fallen
6th January, 2015, 07:22 AM
Why is the price list private?
Surely you don't expect every person who is interested in buying your product to email you for a price.
What's to hide?

aassfour
6th January, 2015, 07:45 AM
Hi all, I am a developer engineer work at Microtronik, I showed this thread to my managers, so they asked me to type this:
- Microtronik L.L.C is the owner of AutoHex, they have only 2 development places: UK, and U.A.E, for sure we have nothing to do with Lebanon
- Lebanon is a sub dealer to our main dealer in Iran; we don't have developers there.
- The yearly subscription cannot be free, we have servers to run, and we cannot give this service lifetime free, all other offline functions will keep working.
- Paul_12345 is right,a good company should have a good website, especially if they have programmers,Autohex.us does not represent us.
- Moe_1982 is not our customer, we know all customers in U.A.E, he is just a scammer, if not, just show us your serial number, show us a photo of your tool.
- Racin-snake, if you got the tool from Ant in UK, please contact him, and give him your feedback, we have checked all testers from Ant, they did not test any good function yet.
- Some more facts about Autohex… we did not mention we can make keys for ALL cas3+ even if all keys lost;only 40% of CAS3+ we can do it, Actually Autohex II software designed to work as all in one for BMW, like diagnose, coding , programming second hand ECUs, matching ISN,..and other functions, key learning is just a small part of this software.
- We don't mind to buy from any dealer (as long as you don't have a local dealer), but we would like to let you know the exact facts of our tool/software.
- Finally, I would like to ask Mr. Nazz2 to remove his attachment from this thread, this is a private price list, should not be disclosed to public.
Thank you all

can you send us ur official price list ? if you dont like it to be in thread u can PM me :)

decno1
6th January, 2015, 08:04 AM
To Fallen:
Prices vary based on country and date, the dealer price usually 10-20% more than online prices (excluding vat, taxes..), we don't want to confuse customers when they contact local dealers.

To assfour:
Since you know Leb dealer, you better confirm your order with him.

Please understand, that my last post intended to clear a lot of misunderstanding in this thread, especially some scammers they start bullshiting our company name.
We totally support our dealers, and their customers.

aassfour
6th January, 2015, 08:47 AM
To Fallen:
Prices vary based on country and date, the dealer price usually 10-20% more than online prices (excluding vat, taxes..), we don't want to confuse customers when they contact local dealers.

To assfour:
Since you know Leb dealer, you better confirm your order with him.

Please understand, that my last post intended to clear a lot of misunderstanding in this thread, especially some scammers they start bullshiting our company name.
We totally support our dealers, and their customers.
but if i want to buy from another dealer , does it have to be my local dealer ? and the support is given by the dealer or by the main office ? i mean technical support
and why dont u put your official dealers list on ur website so that people would know who they can contact

decno1
6th January, 2015, 09:23 AM
but if i want to buy from another dealer , does it have to be my local dealer ? and the support is given by the dealer or by the main office ? i mean technical support
and why dont u put your official dealers list on ur website so that people would know who they can contact

Please ask such questions to your dealer, or contact the company, I am not aware about this.
pls all stop asking me questions, I don't have all answers, Officially I am just a member in this forum reading and sharing info if I can.
Thanks

moe1982
6th January, 2015, 10:01 AM
lets be useful and works on technic

racin-snake
7th January, 2015, 03:42 AM

Hi decno1
As i said in previous post " testing is slow due to backlogs " and previous commitments I had ....
Also the software deactivated last update therefore stops testing i am looking to be back testing as soon as activation lets me .
@ decno1
You would be correct in saying I got tool from Ant in the UK trying to contact him to ask and maybe get some info to and from him in regards to tests

No activation means no testing .. I am curious to test ISN read and have 530 ecu to swap at the moment

decno1
7th January, 2015, 12:36 PM
Rican-Snak,
For evaluation software, we activate the software for 3 months only, as I hear, Mr. Ant requested us to extend the period to another 3 months.
They will reactivate these devices soon.
If you PM me last 4 digits of your serial number, I will make sure to be activated soon.

autofan1965
7th January, 2015, 02:26 PM
- Some more facts about Autohex? we did not mention we can make keys for ALL cas3+ even if all keys lost;only 40% of CAS3+ we can do it, Actually Autohex II software designed to work as all in one for BMW, like diagnose, coding , programming second hand ECUs, matching ISN,..and other functions, key learning is just a small part of this software.
Thank you all

Thanks for explanation. Can you be more precise what mean 60% not covered cas3+ by all key lost? It is locksmith section and it is most important question for us.

decno1
7th January, 2015, 04:52 PM
Dear Autofan, I think this is the most important question in all the thread.
CAS3+ has different BMW numbers, example: (9221720,9287535,9147227,...), the BMW number represents the software inside the flash.
for CAS3+ there are 100+ BMW numbers. we have solved some, and we keep working on rest.

To explain the problem of CAS3+ in more details:
- Newer updates of CAS3+, they encrypted the data in the EEPROM, this encryption is based on a password ( so to get the correct data you need this password).
- This means even if you read EEPROM dump of such a CAS, you cannot change ISN, add keys,..., because what you get is encrypted data (example 9287535 is encrypted).
- Our software can get the password by reading the inserted key data and comparing with stored data in EEPROM, so we can conclude the password.
- Some CAS3+ encryption have been solved, so no more need for the key to be available to get the password, some we still working in.

I would like to repeat again, Autohex II is all in one software for BMW, key learning is just a small part, so we may not focus on solving all CAS3+ to be solved all in a short time.

aassfour
7th January, 2015, 07:01 PM
CAS3+ has different BMW numbers, example: (9221720,9287535,9147227,...), the BMW number represents the software inside the flash.
for CAS3+ there are 100+ BMW numbers. we have solved some, and we keep working on rest.

- Newer updates of CAS3+, they encrypted the data in the EEPROM, this encryption is based on a password ( so to get the correct data you need this password).
- This means even if you read EEPROM dump of such a CAS, you cannot change ISN, add keys,..., because what you get is encrypted data (example 9287535 is encrypted).
- Our software can get the password by reading the inserted key data and comparing with stored data in EEPROM, so we can conclude the password.
- Some CAS3+ encryption have been solved, so no more need for the key to be available to get the password, some we still working in.

I would like to repeat again, Autohex II is all in one software for BMW, key learning is just a small part, so we may not focus on solving all CAS3+ to be solved all in a short time.

thanks for the explanation , well true u didnt cover all CAS3+ but that still good news for me as a locksmith :chuncky:

bearheroes
9th January, 2015, 08:50 AM

the encryption-decryption is same.so if you can do one you can do all.

amir_82013
1st March, 2015, 09:19 AM
BMW-Explorer better or AutoHex ? for ISN reading and special function (updateing and coding) for BMW

aassfour
1st March, 2015, 09:20 PM
BMW-Explorer better or AutoHex ? for ISN reading and special function (updateing and coding) for BMW

Definitely autohex it's way better then explorer and fast, been working on it for the last month and it's amazing

decno1
2nd March, 2015, 02:51 PM
Definitely autohex it's way better then explorer and fast, been working on it for the last month and it's amazing

A new update will come today or tomorrow, we solved some minor issues, like fixing some problems in calculating BMW Plan for ECU update (old E65 mainly), Adding more CAS numbers for ISNs 128 bits.
Please check for update.

rrador
7th April, 2015, 05:33 AM
A new update will come today or tomorrow, we solved some minor issues, like fixing some problems in calculating BMW Plan for ECU update (old E65 mainly), Adding more CAS numbers for ISNs 128 bits.
Please check for update.

Is there an email where I can get more info and pricing. I tried using contact form on the website but get an error every time.

Thanks

aassfour
7th April, 2015, 07:27 AM
Is there an email where I can get more info and pricing. I tried using contact form on the website but get an error every time.

Thanks
http://autohex.us/contact.html

kvadratas
8th April, 2015, 11:15 AM
Try to use Internet explorer, was not able to "sent email" with firefox as well.

Thanks

aassfour
8th April, 2015, 04:33 PM
UOBD2 is the authorized agent of original Autohex, ship directly from USA via DHL free shipping, the delivery time is about 3-4 days.
u can contact them directly here . www.autohex.us (http://www.autohex.us)

Try to use Internet explorer, was not able to "sent email" with firefox as well.
try google chrome or Email: Support@autohex.us

kvadratas
13th April, 2015, 02:29 PM
What is better Hyundai/Kia GDS or Autohex software for Hyundai/Kia?

ttzag
13th April, 2015, 02:44 PM
Autohex interface can work with kia/Hyundai GDS

aassfour
13th April, 2015, 08:23 PM
What is better Hyundai/Kia GDS or Autohex software for Hyundai/Kia?

GDS can works with autohex plus autohex has far more features , Immo off option for any ECU and subscription any vin to pin

totalkey
13th April, 2015, 10:04 PM
GDS can works with autohex plus autohex has far more features , Immo off option for any ECU and subscription any vin to pin

A little bit hard to believe it's can immo off all ecu types no?

ttzag
13th April, 2015, 10:23 PM
A little bit hard to believe it's can immo off all ecu types no?

if it work on table maybe it can do immoff for any ecu ,, if only obd you are right

totalkey
13th April, 2015, 10:28 PM
if it work on table maybe it can do immoff for any ecu ,, if only obd you are right
Also on the table there is no 100% immo off for 100% models (that what they claim )
I was needed for trajet and carnival and some accent but didn't find any immo off file in this forum or any source, but maybe they invited the magical ultimate kia hyundai tool, I doubt it.
Is will not worth money after someone will do immo off and will post the file, so it doesn't make any sense.

aassfour
14th April, 2015, 08:43 AM
Also on the table there is no 100% immo off for 100% models (that what they claim )
I was needed for trajet and carnival and some accent but didn't find any immo off file in this forum or any source, but maybe they invited the magical ultimate kia hyundai tool, I doubt it.
Is will not worth money after someone will do immo off and will post the file, so it doesn't make any sense.

i dont have the KIA HYUNDAI software i m using only the bmw, but i know some one who has it, it does all ECU till 2010 by obd and not on table and u cant see the actual dump

autofan1965
14th April, 2015, 09:24 AM
What you mean by "you cant see dump"?

KFZ
14th April, 2015, 10:14 AM
Same as oem tool lol
My techstream only cost me 15usd
Hds less than 100usd
And is 100% same as oem tool lol

These days, tools have to be better than oem

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Hi
Can your techstream program smart key kia and Hyundai Proximity
Regards

aassfour
14th April, 2015, 10:20 AM
i think is that u cant see what u have changed in dump when immo off. so it doesnt show u the actual dump of the ecu

gwee
14th April, 2015, 10:20 AM
Hi
Can your techstream program smart key kia and Hyundai Proximity
Regards

can, after toyota take over lol

ttzag
14th April, 2015, 10:50 AM
Autohex work with kia hyundai GDS like avdi by passthru ,plus autohex have its own program to diag ecus and calculate pin code online. , but about immooff it can't believed cuz many ecu need to read flash by bootmode

aassfour
14th April, 2015, 01:50 PM
if u can get pin code for all cars by vin online , i dont think the immo off is needed anymore

totalkey
14th April, 2015, 05:15 PM
if u can get pin code for all cars by vin online , i dont think the immo off is needed anymore
Hyundai kia have many faults in antenna and immo related problems, immo off will be need for this

aassfour
18th April, 2015, 02:25 PM
i ve done today MSV80 on E93 , i changed the ecu with a used one . read ISN from ecu and write it in CAS , all done by obd and took only 15 minutes to finish the job :D
using autohex from www.autohex.us (http://www.autohex.us/)
sorry for bad picture , my phone is rubbish

totalkey
18th April, 2015, 04:47 PM
i ve done today MSV80 on E93 , i changed the ecu with a used one . read ISN from ecu and write it in CAS , all done by obd and took only 15 minutes to finish the job :D
using autohex from www.autohex.us (http://www.autohex.us/)
sorry for bad picture , my phone is rubbish

Avdi can do this job also?

aassfour
18th April, 2015, 04:50 PM
no i dont think so
explorer can i think but takes 40 minutes

antonypaul
18th April, 2015, 08:39 PM
Any one use this tool on Hyundai for Diagnostic good ? like gds original tool or only for key & flash

aassfour
18th April, 2015, 09:34 PM
Any one use this tool on Hyundai for Diagnostic good ? like gds original tool or only for key & flash

I don't have Kia Hyundai option but u can use GDS on it with all it's functions and plus more functions which aren't in GDS. Plus vin to pin calculator which I think is a payable fee for 5$
I think it's 5$ , friend of mine has it and he's happy from it

Siham
18th April, 2015, 09:39 PM
Did anyone tested it with Techstream?
:02.47-tranquillity:

Regards!

kvadratas
24th April, 2015, 09:55 AM
Is it comfortable to work for checking mileage (like on bmw explorer can see real mileage in modules just after module scan). As it is handy when customer coming with all ready "adjusted" car.
It's good for chiptuning as well as you know real mileage.
For old cars using scanner 1.4, looking something for newer cars. Don't like too use for checking mileage FVDI bmw.

Does this tool does mileage at all?

djollie
9th May, 2015, 03:55 AM
does this tool programme through most bus as well as obd

aassfour
9th May, 2015, 12:15 PM
does this tool programme through most bus as well as obd

whatever they say it does , it does. but all coding and programming is online so u need internet. but its fast specially when it comes to ISN extracting and yes all by obd

decno1
21st May, 2015, 01:04 PM
I know this is a locksmith forum, but I would like to mention some important note about Autohex II.
Let's say you would like to replace a damaged DME in a car with 3000 CC, the second hand DME you have let's say for a car with an engine of 2400 CC.
Of course there will be a DIFFERENCE in flash software between these two ECUs, and all tools who claim they can program BMW car, they will not be able to program such ECU for a lot of reasons,( I am talking in general of any ECU like MSV70, 80 or what ever, and also I am talking about any other ECUs like FRM, DSC,....).
Autohex II can calculate the required software for this ECU and then judging if it can be modified to be accepted in the car or not..., if result is YES, then it will reflash the ECU using the CORRECT software , then the ECU will be 100% compatible with the car.
An example, 2 weeks ago, during testing the software for F series, we had F007 with different (unmatched) SZL and KOMBI, We flashed them by Autohex II, then they became 100% compatible with the car, We saved 100s of USD in a short time (took about 20 minutes).

aassfour
21st May, 2015, 02:41 PM
I know this is a locksmith forum, but I would like to mention some important note about Autohex II.
Let's say you would like to replace a damaged DME in a car with 3000 CC, the second hand DME you have let's say for a car with an engine of 2400 CC.
Of course there will be a DIFFERENCE in flash software between these two ECUs, and all tools who claim they can program BMW car, they will not be able to program such ECU for a lot of reasons,( I am talking in general of any ECU like MSV70, 80 or what ever, and also I am talking about any other ECUs like FRM, DSC,....).
Autohex II can calculate the required software for this ECU and then judging if it can be modified to be accepted in the car or not..., if result is YES, then it will reflash the ECU using the CORRECT software , then the ECU will be 100% compatible with the car.
An example, 2 weeks ago, during testing the software for F series, we had F007 with different (unmatched) SZL and KOMBI, We flashed them by Autohex II, then they became 100% compatible with the car, We saved 100s of USD in a short time (took about 20 minutes).

i have a question for u mate
i am updating my autohex for F series , can i ask how big is the update ? since its taking ages to download

decno1
21st May, 2015, 03:29 PM
We have added 4 external data files sizes as follow: 529 MB, 124 MB, 138 MB, 90MB
we also released a new update right now to fix the problem of those users who have slow internet.
Please do update now, things will be fine I guess.