PDA

View Full Version : best and cheap mercedes milage correction

KFZ
13th December, 2014, 08:52 PM
Hi
will any of members offer any cheap and good tool for Mercedes milage correction by OBDII ?
Regards

smartymarti
13th December, 2014, 08:54 PM
Another monkey looking to charge peanuts

KFZ
13th December, 2014, 09:22 PM
Another monkey looking to charge peanuts
Hi
hhhhh you think so, Why this wordy,, Why not leave this nonsense and look at things from another positive hand
with regards

milanista
13th December, 2014, 10:06 PM
One of the cheapest options would be MBCleaner from carctools.ru

chrismoore02
13th December, 2014, 10:29 PM
Lmfao. Cheap,mercedes, and good do not go in the same sentence.

TULGEYWOODMAN
13th December, 2014, 11:45 PM
Hi
will any of members offer any cheap and good tool for Mercedes milage correction by OBDII ?
Regards

NO............."..........

TULGEYWOODMAN
13th December, 2014, 11:46 PM
Hi
hhhhh you think so, Why this wordy,, Why not leave this nonsense and look at things from another positive hand
with regards
Location....Mannheim.............ha ha

digimile
14th December, 2014, 12:52 AM
hi
leave the job for professionals...like i do.....cheap for custmer from ur side....thanks

FxShaw
14th December, 2014, 01:26 AM
I heard Brain-Prog is excellent on Benz and practically free.

smayer
14th December, 2014, 01:30 AM
I heard Brain-Prog is excellent on Benz and practically free.

if you just heard means you don?t use it?

gwee
14th December, 2014, 04:05 AM
Hi
Regards

killed a w212 by obd, in my workshop for last 5 weeks now.......................:banghead:

TULGEYWOODMAN
14th December, 2014, 11:28 AM
killed a w212 by obd, in my workshop for last 5 weeks now.......................:banghead:

SAM?...............

KFZ
14th December, 2014, 06:24 PM
Location....Mannheim.............ha ha

Hi
And trhank you for respect , it is not good for all if we didnt respect each other ,any way we got too much trouble in this field ( mileage adjust or correction ) cause it is not legal, only the firma can do it but if man want to correct the mileage that is mean crime so I am asking for cheap and good that is not mean that I havent the ability to buy expensive device ,buty that is may be mean I dont want to pay alot money for device that may be in any time be taken from me by the name of the law ,, understand friend,,thank you for your understanding me all and by the way if you wann chat me or call me I can send to you my phone number ,no problem ,,
By the way ,I live in accademy strassi in mannheim near the ordnungsamt ( cumtomer ministry ) near wasser tuorm
Regards

88diablo
14th December, 2014, 06:54 PM
I'm sure people believe you when you say you live in Mannheim, I think the comment maybe refers to the fact that a rather large motor car company that also has an address there though ;-)

TULGEYWOODMAN
14th December, 2014, 07:13 PM
Hi
And trhank you for respect , it is not good for all if we didnt respect each other ,any way we got too much trouble in this field ( mileage adjust or correction ) cause it is not legal, only the firma can do it but if man want to correct the mileage that is mean crime so I am asking for cheap and good that is not mean that I havent the ability to buy expensive device ,buty that is may be mean I dont want to pay alot money for device that may be in any time be taken from me by the name of the law ,, understand friend,,thank you for your understanding me all and by the way if you wann chat me or call me I can send to you my phone number ,no problem ,,
By the way ,I live in accademy strassi in mannheim near the ordnungsamt ( cumtomer ministry ) near wasser tuorm
Regards

First you must find out all of the KMs locations in the car, then you must ask which tools will do these locations