PDA

View Full Version : Can I get all the Freesat HD channels?

Discovery
21st June, 2008, 01:02 PM
Hi All,
I have a Technomate 6900. Can I set it up to receive all the new Freesat HD channels? I've found the ITV HD channel but it was all the others that I'm trying to find and haven't succeeded so far.

All advice welcomed.

lincsat
22nd June, 2008, 12:16 AM
The only HD channels on Freesat are BBC HD and the ITV HD channel that you've found already. LuxeHD is also a FTA channel, but not part of Freesat yet

pacman362
22nd June, 2008, 05:43 PM
I love this so called freesat HD with two channels which transmit total shite most of the time and thats when there actually on.

lol luv it.

lincsat
22nd June, 2008, 09:27 PM
It's going to take some time for Free HD channels to take off - remember there's so many free channels (and Pay channels) that haven't even discovered widescreen yet.

thommo
24th June, 2008, 10:03 PM
well the latest patch for 6800/6900 allows you to use *any* freesat card in it and it,ll update from what ive read.

just cant find my old card to check at this min, but i,ll search and find it later to test.

patch dated the 23 of this month.

which means you'll get channel 4 hd too.

lincsat
25th June, 2008, 02:25 AM
Rush HD is FTV as well :)

I'd like to know if the latest patch will keep a card alive or if it needs to go into a Sky box once a month like they do when using a T-Rex CAM.

thommo
25th June, 2008, 10:02 AM
well from what ive read its just a leave it in job (whether that right or not remains to be seen), ive dug my old card out and chucked it in, i'll see at some point today if it updates and clears, im sure theres going to be more info coming out on it but its a bit vague at the min, i cant find too much on it.

wong
26th June, 2008, 04:48 PM
with the latest patch on the 6900 it also allows you to watch ch4 and if you have a valid s*y card you can watch all them channells as well.:star:

thommo
26th June, 2008, 05:34 PM
with the latest patch on the 6900 it also allows you to watch ch4 and if you have a valid s*y card you can watch all them channells as well.:star:

you could watch ch4 before this patch came out ive had it a while now. no card needed, works the same way as itvhd by inputting the details.

wasted
7th August, 2008, 08:45 AM
What are channel 4's details? I've loaded this latest patch and I can see 10 or more channels in the HD 'group', including BBC and ITV, but not CH4.
The only ones that show any picture are BBC, ITV and Lux. Is this because I have no card in the machine?

lpishpoo
23rd September, 2008, 06:12 PM
yehh true, with BBC HD, only get Previews, ITV has a picture tho constantly says channel unavailable ?!?!?!

satman
23rd September, 2008, 06:30 PM
bbchd only broadcast like i think 7pm -11pm?
and itvhd only broadcast certain programmes also at present on ITVHD
channel4HD on sky (sorry not on freesat yet) is the only one at present to stream full schedule in HD

tee23uk
24th September, 2008, 04:38 PM
hi ive just bought the 6900 its got version 6.53p do i need anythink else to make it any better im new to this game any help i would be grateful for thank you

.: JaCkPoT :.
24th September, 2008, 11:13 PM
hi ive just bought the 6900 its got version 6.53p do i need anythink else to make it any better im new to this game any help i would be grateful for thank you

No thats the best you can get it until the next magic patch is released.

.: JaCkPoT :.
24th September, 2008, 11:16 PM
Oh. Noting affects what can and cant be watched on these tm's through patches on this sat so on worries.

youngman_friends
27th December, 2008, 02:44 AM
hello, can anyone please help me out in getting some normal channels of sky, such as BBC, ITV, Channel 4 & 5.. How do i get them onto my T6900?

can anyone tell me how to do that please..

Thanks

opsmonkey
27th December, 2008, 03:03 AM
hello, can anyone please help me out in getting some normal channels of sky, such as BBC, ITV, Channel 4 & 5.. How do i get them onto my T6900?

can anyone tell me how to do that please..

Thanks

you have posted this question already in another section.. it has been answered there