PDA

View Full Version : SEAT ALTEA 1.9 HOTSTART PROBLEM 03G906016DH

audiomeca
16th December, 2014, 01:28 PM
Hello I need patch a edc16u1 ecu from seat altea 1.9, the car not start ok when the car is hot, the car have replace temp sensor ,battery and starter, and not solve

can any patch for me the ecu software?

very thanks in advance

chiptuner8
16th December, 2014, 01:43 PM
Here is your file corrected.

Remember press thanks if I help you.

audiomeca
16th December, 2014, 08:45 PM
Hello

I try to write with galletto and not posible,read ok without problem, but when try to write new file mod, galletto closed aplication, try with original avdi and identical ,not begin to write, and close avdi. very rare, I write in all edc16 ecus by obd with original avdi.

the next question

if open the edc16u1 and write by bdm can use the mod file in the second post e read by obd ,or need read bdm flash and make a new mod file from the bdm read? , when write by bdm this edc16 units need correct the checksum before write?

best regarsd and very thanks to all menber

betrescudan
16th December, 2014, 10:08 PM
the file from chiptuner8 is not from your car mate...for this you can not write by obd...don"t write this file...i do in a few moments a good file for you,a mod file from your original file...will be without password to understand and chiptuner 8 where is mistake...regards

betrescudan
16th December, 2014, 10:22 PM
Hello

I try to write with galletto and not posible,read ok without problem, but when try to write new file mod, galletto closed aplication, try with original avdi and identical ,not begin to write, and close avdi. very rare, I write in all edc16 ecus by obd with original avdi.

the next question

if open the edc16u1 and write by bdm can use the mod file in the second post e read by obd ,or need read bdm flash and make a new mod file from the bdm read? , when write by bdm this edc16 units need correct the checksum before write?

best regarsd and very thanks to all menber
here is your good file to write by obd...regards

audiomeca
16th December, 2014, 10:29 PM
very thanks friend, I try tomorow and report

best regards

audiomeca
17th December, 2014, 07:18 PM
Hello, today tested and perfect!!! very thanks BETRESCUDAN

chiptuner8
17th December, 2014, 07:50 PM
Yes Betrescudian, i do it in other file where i was working. Sorry audiomeca, was my fail.

Regards

betrescudan
17th December, 2014, 08:12 PM
Hello, today tested and perfect!!! very thanks BETRESCUDAN
I AM HAPPY FOR YOU MATE...regards