PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 307 1.6 16v Tuned file

DiagExpert
16th December, 2014, 08:26 PM
Hello people i need your help
i have a Peugeot 307 1.6 16v with NFU engine code with Bosch ME 7.4.4 number 0261207474
i need a good tuned file for this ECU.

Thanks.

mekker69
16th December, 2014, 09:12 PM
more rpm to you

panos1975
17th December, 2014, 11:46 AM
tuned with ecm,percentage tuning,also ecm has wrong defined maps with wrong described names and wrong described axis..rev limit at 7475 rpm's...?????lol if you want a a good tune forget ecm....cylinder filling maps,torque req maps,lambda maps,pedal maps etc are stock.......this is not a tune but a classic badtuned file made with ecm....probably the wrost software for tuning ever..stop trying to make tunes with ecm..begine to learn a serious map editig software...WINOLS

atd
17th December, 2014, 01:22 PM
Good file depends from a tuner, not from software. Ecm -> 2d mode -> searching correct maps-> modify and cks and thats it.
You can also create drivers on your own.

DiagExpert, i cant help you but its better to ask someone good in petrol for good file.

betrescudan
17th December, 2014, 01:26 PM
even titanium is good for tuning...only you must to know the really maps...because ecm is good liar...do not trust all that said...use winols and titanium for tune a file...like this,you can see better the maps...even if you use percents...no problems...the difference is if you use 6% of shit,or 6% of good things...regards

betrescudan
17th December, 2014, 01:31 PM
mates...the good is here...panos1975 has good experiences with petrol engines...and what was said,it has reason...you can"t use cars posted for experiences

OVERSPEED
17th December, 2014, 04:59 PM
this is MY opnion... to know and "see" what are you messing WINOLS is the best, but for begginers it?s a pain to get started...ECM is more straigth to the point if you KNOW what tha map/constant/Etc is.

When I start a new project allways use WINOLS...but in dinamometer to finalize it sometimes ECM is more quick to edit points ou raise all points in some cases

panos1975
17th December, 2014, 06:12 PM
of course i agree that a good tuner can make a good tune even with a simple hex editor.the problem is that 90% of ecm users try to make mod files with the ecm prescribed maps which have wrong description,wrong adress,wrong size and wrong inputs for axis(all the axis are load and rpm's)i am using ecm also but not for editing maps only as help to find somehow maps adresses,but i doublecheck it if they have right size and correct adress....i don't know how good are the prescribed maps for diesel ecus because i am not involved with...my experience with ecm is only with petrol ecus...i am not a pro or an expert just a starter and that's my poor opinion.best regards

nerdybad
22nd April, 2023, 08:36 PM
Môžem použiť ?

youfarid
22nd April, 2023, 08:52 PM
Here your tune dont forgot thanks and rep pass in PM

Greeting

Krisfuzzy
23rd April, 2023, 08:10 AM

Greetingdid you really make a file for a 2014 request? it's been 9 years man

nerdybad
23rd April, 2023, 11:51 AM
mozem poprosit o heslo

Krisfuzzy
23rd April, 2023, 11:53 AM
mozem poprosit o hesloOnly english here! read rules

David206
9th June, 2023, 08:00 PM

Greeting

Hi Youfarid,
I'm new to remap. Can I use your file for the same ECU ME7.4.4 on a PUG 206?

My original dump is: