PDA

View Full Version : OPEL CORSA D 2009 IMMO LIGHT FLASHING

hani key
21st December, 2014, 07:07 AM
HI TO ALL I HAVE CORSA D 2009 AFTER BATTRY DOWN IMMO LIGHT FLASHING KEY WORK I CHEKED AN ANY ONE TOLD ME PROPLEM MANY THX :)

keysph
21st December, 2014, 09:19 AM
Do a DTC scan

smt
21st December, 2014, 09:29 AM
try to scan engine ecu & post fault code here

hani key
21st December, 2014, 02:33 PM
i read dash dump can some one send me pin code from dash

hani key
21st December, 2014, 02:37 PM
hi i want pin code from dump for opel corsa d

many thx

flyins
21st December, 2014, 02:59 PM
hi i want pin code from dump for opel corsa d

many thx
im only looking at it in note but think pin is 0383 will check in an hour properly just out at moment,
your problem is you need to reset ipc/sdm/bcm and then program keys back in and switch ignition off for approx 30 secs
then reprog ipc then sdm and then program bcm and in the immo function select bcm installed then go out of it and switch ig off again for 30 secs then start car.
You gonna need opcom/vauxcom/tech2/techwin
i will refresh post properly soon as i get home, best fault code read and if it has identifier codes in ecu/bcm then this should sort it
p.s. I dont think it will be anything else as you only had flat battery, also get yourself an 065 battery as the one thats on it is rubbish from standard

Just checked yes 0383

1reset ipc
2 reset bcm
3 reprogramme original key
4 reset airbag module
5 turn off ignition for 30 seconds
now:

6 programme the ipc
7 programme the bcm " select bcm installed"
8 programme the airbag module
9 read and clear all fault codes
10 ignition off 30 seconds
11 START CAR

super jumbe
21st December, 2014, 04:18 PM
3038 on the card your code is (0383)

flyins
21st December, 2014, 04:54 PM
3038 on the card your code is (0383)

Yes friend my code 0383 don't make me correct you lol! Or am I wrong? :hurt: :)

super jumbe remember this post for next corsa d pin from clocks, don't forget you posted on it asking from the horses mouth who is correct, link below

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f178/need-pin-corsa-d-335740/

Bllinda
21st December, 2014, 06:16 PM
I'm thinking that this is the key code_3038_(0383).

flyins
21st December, 2014, 06:18 PM
I'm thinking that this is the key code_3038_(0383).

security pin code friend (not mechanical key code) so you can program keys/modules click on the link on my previous post
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f178/need-pin-corsa-d-335740/
many thanks
If im wrong its this new laptop swapping bytes around on its own before ive even swapped them around to get pin lol

super jumbe
21st December, 2014, 08:46 PM
100% pin-code 0383 mate.

flyins
21st December, 2014, 08:51 PM
100% pin-code 0383 mate.
Thanks for re checking super jumbe my friend

hani key
22nd December, 2014, 10:03 AM
pin code is 0383 100 % but i go to car reset ecu and reced bcm and then i make instaled for ecm and bcm and then program key and write vin key still flashing :(

smt
22nd December, 2014, 10:20 AM
because that i told to you scan your car firstly ;)

Bllinda
22nd December, 2014, 11:36 AM
read dump display will be clear.

pin code is 0383 100 % but i go to car reset ecu and reced bcm and then i make instaled for ecm and bcm and then program key and write vin key still flashing :(

flyins
22nd December, 2014, 07:13 PM

Mate why you reset ECU? You not reading my post properly? obviously you got comms to everything as you can reset everything, so its just the procedure I put on the post!! You DO NOT NEED TO RESET ENGINE ECU. If you read my post properly you will have all the info you need, that is unless the car is diesel then your probably looking at water ingress into ecu. But if its a petrol and only had a flat battery then follow my post properly, this car will start, DO NOT reset engine ecu!! READ the post properly as ive taken time to read your pin and post properly the procedure
many thanks flyins

flyins
22nd December, 2014, 07:19 PM
because that i told to you scan your car firstly ;)

No he just NOT reading my post properly! He just resetting bcm and saying ecu installed (when he don't need to reset engine ecu) and " NOT PROGRAMMING CAR LIKE I SAID ON MY POST"
Cars only had flat battery and he can comm to everything as hes reset, if he code reads it it will most probably have i.d. issues in ecu/bcm
unless its a diesel and ecu full of water and some how coincidental that battery has gone flat at same time as it raining
But like you say SMT fault code read would of been a good start!

alhengary
22nd December, 2014, 07:24 PM
do you have signal in antenna ??

flyins
22nd December, 2014, 07:29 PM
do you have signal in antenna ??

Mate hes not read fault codes, so he probably hasnt even thought of checking aerial, but first of all basics here fault code read first, but most likely cause is because the battery has been flat on car and bcm thrown a mad one. He not been reading posts properly either as hes been resetting engine ecu and saying installed when he don't even need to!
many thanks flyins

vladanr
23rd December, 2014, 08:20 PM
I have same problem,I solved with reset and program ecu and body but it not work with op-com only tech2 or mdi

shadow12
23rd December, 2014, 10:26 PM
I have done 2 this week and op com worked fine on both, also check that ecu has a good earth feed

flyins
23rd December, 2014, 10:33 PM
I have same problem,I solved with reset and program ecu and body but it not work with op-com only tech2 or mdi

DONT reset ecu, no need to, ecu wont lose info just bcm thats why in engine ecu it says "wrong i.d. from bcm", so you just say new bcm installed from bcm immo drop down list, vauxcom/opcom can do it 100000% i have mdi,tech2 and vauxcom and opcom snide and it works even on snide. Infact two weeks ago i had to reset a 60 plate ecu 14xer with mdi and then program it using vauxcom as mdi had only on line option on the version im running, and vauxcom didnt have reset option. Ive wrote in my previous posts how to relearn after flat battery etc.. But he not read post properly! THERES NO NEED TO RESET ECU, its vital if you want to program the car to start the way i posted otherwise you will run around in circles if you dont deal with these alot.
Many thanks flyins
P.S. vladanr copy from my post, its easy way if you follow it as described

flyins
23rd December, 2014, 10:38 PM
I have done 2 this week and op com worked fine on both, also check that ecu has a good earth feed

THANK YOU FRIEND! About some time someone talk some sense, many thanks from flyins
P.S. if you like customer tell them to get 065 battery, if you greedy man tell them nowt lol

taxo1965
18th February, 2020, 09:18 AM
Thanks freind.Solved problem opcom