PDA

View Full Version : im shitting myself

maxi1968
12th July, 2009, 11:12 PM
help ma bob thedaleks are running riot in mauchline.:bootyshake:

chroma
13th July, 2009, 12:17 AM
its fine just evacuate to the nearest flight of stairs!

waqasahmed
13th July, 2009, 12:54 AM
No but there are cybermen there :D

maxi1968
13th July, 2009, 02:14 AM
No but there are cybermen there :D
oww no are the cybermen here too wares ma tardis.:vroam:

forntida
21st August, 2009, 12:53 PM
oww no are the cybermen here too wares ma tardis.:vroam:

If you are shitting yourself you should know where your turd is.(I'll get my coat)

maxi1968
21st August, 2009, 01:34 PM
all safe now.been to sorn seems a nice quiet wee town

forntida
23rd August, 2009, 09:55 PM
all safe now.been to sorn seems a nice quiet wee town

Sorn
Taking the River Ayr Walk eastward from Daldorch School takes us to the small village of Sorn. Sorn doesnt have much but does have a great wee pub and is a nice place for a stop in summer, a regular winner of 'Britain in Bloom', but it has a less serene and peaceful past being the birthplace of covenanter Alexander Peden. Peden was a leading covenanter travelling far and wide to spread his gospel and was always on the run so took to wearing a cloth mask and wig, now on display at Edinburgh's Museum of Scotland (right). Captured by Claverhouse in 1673 he spent 4 years in jail on Bass Rock, a year in Edinburgh Tollbooth and finally, with 60 other Presbyterians, was transported to America. However the American captain of the ship, when he heard of the reason for the banishment, released them. Peden returned to Ballochmyle where he spent the rest of his life in hiding between Ayrshire and Ulster, finally dying in 1686 while living in a cave on his brother's farm.

The mask quoted is at present in the North Museum, Dick Institute in Kilmarnock till the middle of September. It would give anybody a fright. If you had seen that in the middle of the night you would have sh*t yourself;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/bigboab/Alexander_Peden_mask_dsc05516.jpg

drummond40
24th August, 2009, 08:14 AM
That's freaky man!