PDA

View Full Version : Audi a3 8p immo problem

easymob
25th December, 2014, 01:16 PM
Hi,

I was able to ruin my immo by trying to program a new key (used transpoder) whit a china made vag dash 5.29 , now i can't connect to immo , i have the pin code,the immo id and immo number , i can change the odometer (whit k+can commander) , i was able to read some parts from the immo data whit a china vag k+can commander , but it only shows random data , no vin , no id , no keys .I tried to reset the cluster whit the commander but it does't work, i tried vcds but can't connect to immo. What should i do , change the instrument cluster and try to code the new one whit the ecu , can i fix my old immo ?

borutkoz
25th December, 2014, 01:27 PM
If you have pin code then use vcsd to code new keys.
are you trying to connect to 22-immo ? or 17 instruments ?

easymob
25th December, 2014, 02:36 PM
Can't connect to 25 immo , i tried vcds , vag dash , k+can commander , i can connect to 17 intruments , after key programing procedure form vag dash i can't connect to immo.

NiZaTroniC
25th December, 2014, 02:50 PM
hi
the data inside the dump is coruped so look for new dump write to eeprom, read pincode, programme new transponder, read the ecu pin and syncronic ecu and cluster
if this to hard for u read the ecu dump pst the dump here and iwill disable the immoblizer for u
regards

easymob
25th December, 2014, 03:04 PM
I have a ecu dump , saved whit vag dash ,i don't know if i can write the modified dump whit vag dash , i tried to do immo off whit vag dash but did not work , on my a3 i can modify the km value in the ecd16 . I will pst the dump here. thanks,

LE:
here are the dumps : http://www.fileshare.ro/e31141503 (ecu dump , dash dump , some fragments from immo dump )

The ECU pin is 47239

lupu_sandu
25th December, 2014, 06:40 PM
If you disable immo on this car, you will not have power windows, climatronic will not work, etc.
You will not change dash in this car without proper tools.

easymob
25th December, 2014, 09:49 PM
power windows are off , i was able to close the driver windows from vcds output test ,if i can get the pin code from the donor dash can i pair it whit the ecu using vcds ?

audivwauto
26th December, 2014, 06:17 AM
yes no problem very easy use tp25 transponer code the key first (check in measuring blocks immo 1 ,2,3 for live data)then login ecu go to adaption 50 put login from new cluster and see vin change if alls good
Good luck

easymob
29th December, 2014, 07:22 PM
I will swap my original dash 8P0920900 whit a 8P0920931G by steps:
1.Retrieve the pin code from the new dash.
2.Code key ( my old one ) to the new dash using VCDS
3.Adapt the new dash to my ecu , login whit my ecu pin , and enter the pin from dash in the adaptation 50.

Any chances that this will work?

I don't know if the new dash is from a automatic or manual transmission , it's possible to code from automatic gearbox to manual?

kevino
14th May, 2021, 05:33 PM
please immo pin from bin file readed via vag can commnader.

8P0 920 900 D

is pin 34795 correct ?

thank you