PDA

View Full Version : Winols understanding ecu maps

cotymoto
27th December, 2014, 06:33 PM
Hello fellow forum, can someone explain in simple and short steps how to use maps and detect with WinOLS, you kindly try to learn those who know so much of this type of material. thanks in advance.:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefa nt:

jakesman
28th December, 2014, 07:41 AM
i agree there are a lot of members that knows this software very well but i can tell u that it takes a long time to realy understand the mapping ALL factors must be taken into account Fuel/air ratio temp..... and all must be balanced , i leave the tuning to the true tuners but i would like to learn this ,not for tuning but mostly
to disable EGR , DPF and hotstart i mostly do VW EDC15/16 and if Winols just would have displayed what the potensial maps mean instead of just "16 Bosch..."
it would have been better but at this stage GOOGLE is my friend

ominimicu
29th December, 2014, 02:15 AM
goolge, lots of free good damos on internet and several manuals !!

betrescudan
29th December, 2014, 09:32 AM
there are millions requests for finding someone to teach how to use winols...all responds with "use google"...nobody think that on google all you find is explained with english language and not all persons can understand...and nobody want to help the others to use this winols...i started like the others,spending a lot of time to understand how it must to work,many critics...and for what?...maybe if they teach you to use this winols.they think that they can loose a proffit...they find even alientech or dimsport who created the programs more eccessible than winols (sure not at the level of this),represent a bad way for tuning...hey guys...who created thoses programs are engineers and know better than others to use winols...think about linux and windows...linux is even the base of windows and all servers...but all said that linux is shit and windows is better...wrong understanded...like winols and the others programs...so i said...learn to use first a more accessible programm for tuning with more support...then compare your work on winols,and so,you will understand an this fuxing winols

jakesman
29th December, 2014, 05:26 PM
now i'm starting to learn vagedcsuite for edc15 ,it is a good place to begin , i only need to learn DTC off egr and dpf on edc16 in winols and u are correct nobody is willing to hold your hand and i do understand it winols is not - open en load file and edit it do take time

some manuals to help
https://mega.co.nz/#!WUNEHJJS!Zu545LrFlMbenMuiA9W21FxmIeltpn2WwVqekS3 R7cs