PDA

View Full Version : immo off virginize bmw 3.0 DIESEL BOSCH 0281016639,DDE 8509035 -01 EDC16+ C35

ecusoftbelgium
28th December, 2014, 01:43 PM
Hello my friends..
Hope you all got a nice Christmas :-)

For me Christmas was good :-) yesterday only start working and i broke ecu with opening, verry stupid....
What are my options now?

I find second hand ecu on google with all the numbers the same wil it work when i solder the eeprom to the new ecu are wil nothing work and i need to buy new ecu bye dealer?

Hope somebody can give me a hand?

ecutuners
28th December, 2014, 01:51 PM
You must also swap flash memory and MPC content if its flashable. eeprom only is not enough because of EWS data in flash etc

lupu_sandu
28th December, 2014, 02:11 PM
The only thing that is in flash is VIN. ISN,Password and sync is in eeprom

ecusoftbelgium
28th December, 2014, 02:23 PM
I can not read the old ecu with trasdata error.
Otherwise i try clone it with second hand ecu.

When i open it i hit a resistor and i repairt it with resistor from other ecu only still no contact with ecu :-(

So wil it work when i only solder the eeprom to new ecu? all the numbers are the same from second hand ecu, Are can somebody help me and give me virgin file so i can let bmw program the other ecu for me?
Are can i buy used one and someone can help me with pincode for key? are something like that?

This is first time bmw ecu broken so new for me :-)

paskuale
28th December, 2014, 03:39 PM
Hello mate,
BMW cars don't have PIN code.
To program new DDE with dealer software (ISTA/P) you need virgin file for your ecu, but very hard to do...
If donor ecu has same numbers of original ecu you can solve by writing eeprom dump to your new ecu (flash is the same because same part number).
Mr. lupu_sandu is 100% right, ISN and ecu sync is in eeprom. In flash you will find only UIF VIN and nothing else.
UIF VIN (and VIN generally) is not mandatory to start the engine on BMW cars.
Bests

jolidj
28th December, 2014, 04:10 PM
need same ecu number and swap eeprom.

ecusoftbelgium
28th December, 2014, 04:15 PM
Only wil the wrong vin not give me dtc are problems in future?

Are can bmw update ecu when there is wrong vin number in ecu?
What kind of eeprom is in ecu somebody have the number?

Hello mate,
BMW cars don't have PIN code.
To program new DDE with dealer software (ISTA/P) you need virgin file for your ecu, but very hard to do...
If donor ecu has same numbers of original ecu you can solve by writing eeprom dump to your new ecu (flash is the same because same part number).
Mr. lupu_sandu is 100% right, ISN and ecu sync is in eeprom. In flash you will find only UIF VIN and nothing else.
UIF VIN (and VIN generally) is not mandatory to start the engine on BMW cars.
Bests

paskuale
28th December, 2014, 05:15 PM
Only wil the wrong vin not give me dtc are problems in future?

Are can bmw update ecu when there is wrong vin number in ecu?
What kind of eeprom is in ecu somebody have the number?

No, different VIN in flash is not a problem and does not give you any DTC.
Car start without any problem with different vin in DDE flash.

In this ecu you will find 95640 eep.
Bests

ecusoftbelgium
28th December, 2014, 06:04 PM
Thank you i will buy the used ecu.

Thank you i hope it wil work.

When i am ready i wil post it here if it worked.[

QUOTE=paskuale;2446779]No, different VIN in flash is not a problem and does not give you any DTC.
Car start without any problem with different vin in DDE flash.

In this ecu you will find 95640 eep.
Bests[/QUOTE]

tunertool
29th December, 2014, 11:14 AM
Read the CAS and post eeprom/flash of the new ecu and I will make pairing for you.

ecusoftbelgium
29th December, 2014, 01:38 PM
Read the CAS and post eeprom/flash of the new ecu and I will make pairing for you.

How you mean cas? Wat is CAS?
i can read full bdm file from new ecu no problem. Today 17:30 i recieve new ecu then i can also swap eeprom.

escafe
23rd March, 2018, 04:48 PM
Please i'm looking for a original bdm backup of ecu 0281016639 1037500775 for repair a damaged ecu, someone can help me please?
Thank you in advance