PDA

View Full Version : informatiom about MILEAGE correction

moktar
28th December, 2014, 02:00 PM
informatiom about MILEAGE correction
HI!
Any body can tell me about mileage correction of mercedes c180 2006 ?

Rerouter
28th December, 2014, 02:11 PM
Should be a W203, but sadly i dont have much more info than that...

vageric
28th December, 2014, 07:24 PM
could also be a w204 if it is end 2006.
so tell us what is it for right info.

milesahead
28th December, 2014, 07:47 PM
If it is a c180 coupe it will be the same job as w203 which is clocks out change km in eeprom and then remove eis (ignition switch) and read and change the km in 9s12 memory fit both back in clear all faults and job done :pepsi:

informatiom about MILEAGE correction

HI!
Any body can tell me about mileage correction of mercedes c180 2006 ?

vageric
28th December, 2014, 08:08 PM
or you use device like taco uni to do dash only and break sync with ezs.
depend what you want.

wiseman
29th December, 2014, 04:42 AM
modding 2 bytes in the dash eeprom can break sync as long as EZS wasnt made between sept-oct 2003

fruti
29th December, 2014, 07:16 AM
If it is a c180 coupe it will be the same job as w203 which is clocks out change km in eeprom and then remove eis (ignition switch) and read and change the km in 9s12 memory fit both back in clear all faults and job done :pepsi:

Mate, didnt you forget service cycles??

speedy100
21st March, 2015, 07:36 PM
Mate, didnt you forget service cycles??

Not much experience here so what is with the service cycles please?

B.R.

Rerouter
21st March, 2015, 10:08 PM
there are 3 variants of the w203 that i am aware of, all of them store the last 5 oil changes, the last brake service and in some many records of the last general service, and there is a check byte for each record, there may also be hours / days driven, but i have yet to find concrete evidence of him,

in short, abandon all hope at the door unless you have the tools that can read all this stuff out,

speedy100
21st March, 2015, 10:33 PM
there are 3 variants of the w203 that i am aware of, all of them store the last 5 oil changes, the last brake service and in some many records of the last general service, and there is a check byte for each record, there may also be hours / days driven, but i have yet to find concrete evidence of him,

in short, abandon all hope at the door unless you have the tools that can read all this stuff out,

Thank You very much for Your reply!
I have Carprog original that covers these Dashes but can not find any documentation about the use of it in this case...
Here I attach two pics of the software for Your ref.
I understand the 1,2,3... steps on the side of pic ...b.jpg but do not know what step 5 means (transfer data). Transfer what data and were?
Also the last bottom tick [] Clear oil replenishments... what is this about and when should this be ticked or not ticked?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=305685&stc=1http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=305686&stc=1

Best Regards