PDA

View Full Version : Commando 15 set my location issue (Anglia)

maw123
29th December, 2014, 01:25 PM
Firstly, thanks on such an amazing image - switched over from openpli and the new functionality is unbelieveable

Just having an issue with getting BBC and ITV channels to update in the EPG. Originally when I used SML to choose Anglia as region, the EPG still showed London regional channels? So I then used bouquet editor to change BBC and ITV to Anglia manually - but EPG would not update (fine for all other channels). Have also tried editing bouquets.xml and channel.cfg files to show correct EPG data to download - but seem to default back to no data after a reboot. Any suggestions?

maw123
30th December, 2014, 10:58 AM
Firstly, thanks on such an amazing image - switched over from openpli and the new functionality is unbelieveable

Just having an issue with getting BBC and ITV channels to update in the EPG. Originally when I used SML to choose Anglia as region, the EPG still showed London regional channels? So I then used bouquet editor to change BBC and ITV to Anglia manually - but EPG would not update (fine for all other channels). Have also tried editing bouquets.xml and channel.cfg files to show correct EPG data to download - but seem to default back to no data after a reboot. Any suggestions?

Now sorted - channel.cfg and customepg.txt files had conflicting epg information for the channels in question - once updated to match the epg updates fine :)