PDA

View Full Version : Commando Image Volume Issue on DM500

liammurphy31
29th December, 2014, 10:40 PM
Hi,

I bought a new DM500s Clone which arrived today from China. I flashed Commando 15 image to the box, the flash was successful and I plugged the box into the TV.

What happens is the box fully functions fine and the picture is perfect but the volume makes a glitching high pitched noise every 3 seconds, this makes viewing unwatchable.

I have tested the AV cables, tried it with a SCART and this still happens, my other DM500 work fine with these input cables. To check if the box had a issue I installed another image (Nabilosat)
and on this image the volume works fine, no issues.

I would like to know if anyone could be off assistance with this issue, I know I could just run the box on another Image but I find Commando is the best image I've found by far.

redralph
29th December, 2014, 11:02 PM
Have you tried flashing with the latest Commando image 15d dated October 2014
Hi,

I bought a new DM500s Clone which arrived today from China. I flashed Commando 15 image to the box, the flash was successful and I plugged the box into the TV.

What happens is the box fully functions fine and the picture is perfect but the volume makes a glitching high pitched noise every 3 seconds, this makes viewing unwatchable.

I have tested the AV cables, tried it with a SCART and this still happens, my other DM500 work fine with these input cables. To check if the box had a issue I installed another image (Nabilosat)
and on this image the volume works fine, no issues.

I would like to know if anyone could be off assistance with this issue, I know I could just run the box on another Image but I find Commando is the best image I've found by far.

liammurphy31
30th December, 2014, 11:37 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your reply, yes I have flashed it with the latest image, Ive also used older versions but the audio issue is still there.

Seems strange the issue is only with Commando??!??