PDA

View Full Version : 2014 HONDA ACCORD weight system calibration proccedure

AMLGAR
29th December, 2014, 10:50 PM
procedure ,need help to calibrate seat weight calibration system , HONDA ACCORD 4 DOORS , thank you... itried i have message wrong procedure

Plcautoparts
31st December, 2014, 03:04 AM
Just Curios why do you have to calibrate the seat weight? Did you replace the passenger seat?

angelo44
6th January, 2015, 05:32 AM
What a pain are these '14s..... I spent 2 hrs on a 14 CRV to get the SWS calibrated... or else u get a random a/b light on... Launch tool ( with last sw ) did a good job. Has the SWS calibration option. Must make sure when u do calibration car is warm inside and the values you read are always positive ( if you get any negative values, it wont work ). It takes a few tries to get it right...

Good luck!

PS in my case the calibration was required after the module was cleared.. passenger seat was not touched...

AMLGAR
7th January, 2015, 11:15 PM
angelo , this CRV has CONTINENTAL MODULE OR TRW, cause continental honda accord 2014 is big problem, i tried 2 scan tools no luck, finally get fix, REPLACING , code flash , and data flash with a virgin module...
i dont kow but works,

angelo44
13th January, 2015, 01:11 AM
The 14 CRV was a TRW. I assume the Continental module has the SPC560 MCU?? If yes, then I guess only a virgin dump would do the trick for this module..

As for the 14 CRV, the light came back on after a few days.... I will check it this week to see if the calibration is the issue again...