PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best New Trasdata, Galleto 2, BDM 100, or CMD FLASH

DJairbag
1st January, 2015, 08:33 PM
Hello,

which of this tools New Trasdata, Galleto 2, BDM 100, or CMD FLASH is a good tool ?

iam beginner, i bought 3 galetto from china, always problems so now iam searching for original tool.
I would like to remove DPF and read and write on bdm. It would be good if i can create tuning file.

What i dont like is monthly pay , is it possible to get original tool without to pay every month ?

iam prepare to pay until 4000?

Babos
1st January, 2015, 08:49 PM
Original tools cost around 6000-10000e OBD+BOOT+BDM+JTAG
And every year you must pay license or update around 1000-1500e
In CMD when license is end tool not work!!!!
You must think about that before buy original tool!
If you have 2-3 cars to remap in month you no need that tool!

DJairbag
1st January, 2015, 11:38 PM
i found on internet tradata for 1400€
It is original and from geman seller.

kvadratas
2nd January, 2015, 09:56 PM
for that price probably slave device.. if you buy slave than you must by files only from that file seller!!!

atd
4th January, 2015, 01:27 PM
Check FGtech, Magpro2 with X17 module (they have good prices for new year), Byteshooter, Kess V2 or Ktag. Slave devices are cheaper. You need to know what and how many cars you will work with. CMD is very good.

DJairbag
3rd February, 2015, 10:53 AM
when i buy tras data the slave version i can read and write to ecu. SO when i have friend do files for me it will be ok, i dont then need the master right?
does the trasdata every year have to buy the new license like fg tech or can i choice when i will buy new license?