PDA

View Full Version : china evolution dongle lexia 3

grezacediagnostics
13th July, 2009, 08:45 PM
I have a citreon peugeot china evolution dongle which runs peugeot planet and lexia 3. Have used it on most models prior to a 2005 citreon c4 which uses can protocol bar on elec power steering. My dongle doesn't communicate with the can systems but does with elec power steering is there any fix to my problem. Tried to contact my friends in china but to no reply suprise suprise

ExPro
27th July, 2009, 08:45 PM
This is the problem I've been warned about over the chinese copies - despite their claims "This does 100% all the dealer tool..." when it later states "Can do almost everything the dealer can..."

racin-snake
27th July, 2009, 09:21 PM
This is the problem I've been warned about over the chinese copies - despite their claims "This does 100% all the dealer tool..." when it later states "Can do almost everything the dealer can..."

mines does the full 100% of the dealer tools its not the hardware its the software

grezacediagnostics
27th July, 2009, 09:53 PM
I have now tried it on 2006 peugeot 206cc worked great. So racin snake have you tried yours on a c4 because that is the only car I've had problem with. If you have how do I fix my setup, thanks in advance

ExPro
29th July, 2009, 11:25 AM
mines does the full 100% of the dealer tools its not the hardware its the software

I don't follow, what do you mean "it's the software" if yours is 100%?

Biohead
29th July, 2009, 09:17 PM
Mine does exactly the same on the C4, but the Xsara Picasso is read fine :S

The code card is a 4 digit code. The one asking for is 5 digits - its the RP no. isn't it? First 5 numbers on the sticker with the tyre pressures.

lnd1
9th August, 2009, 07:06 AM

The code card is a 4 digit code. The one asking for is 5 digits - its the RP no. isn't it? First 5 numbers on the sticker with the tyre pressures.

I have Lexia 3 from China worked great :)

racin-snake
9th August, 2009, 09:46 PM
hi guys missed the post a bit back there ..anyway the rp code is the build code its the last digits on the sticker on the door pillar
also yes ive tried the newer citreons and sometimes they can be fickle with the older software
.pp2000 is the far better software the citreon software is not so forgiving .i will try to post a pdf of rp code positions
but you can default the rp code on pp2000 although its much harder to do on lexia or proxia
the software seems to be the sore point
i will try to give a better instance
as for the 100% bit my interface is from china but the software is genuine the real problem is the citreon software which lets the tool down not the interface the citreon software is shit but thats 100%of what the dealer tool is too
as you will see the peugeot tool is far better in comparison .. lack of comms with modules is a dealer level problem too with lexia
i have this on good authority by a citreon tech who tested my lexia and interface . if he says its 100% then i take his word

psapugkid
9th August, 2009, 10:09 PM
Can anyone give me a link to the Lexia 3 from China.

thanks

maverickccs
9th August, 2009, 10:41 PM
I really need the link... lol!

mtu2000
10th August, 2009, 04:57 AM
odbauto.com

psapugkid
10th August, 2009, 12:48 PM
thanks

odbauto.com

Tried google with the address, nothing.??

odbauto.com or odb-auto.com or should it be obdauto.com ??

grezacediagnostics
10th August, 2009, 02:13 PM
Try ecutool.com

mtu2000
10th August, 2009, 04:33 PM
thanks

Tried google with the address, nothing.??

odbauto.com or odb-auto.com or should it be obdauto.com ??

sorry its OBDAUTO--BMW OPS VAG-COM,Tacho Universal,KWP2000,BMW Scanner,BMW Carsoft,ELM323,Code Reader,Can-bus (http://www.obdauto.com)

icaljouw
13th August, 2009, 11:04 PM
hi
try the seller 'EASYBID2000' on ebay my psa xs evo work fine
bye

Biohead
14th August, 2009, 11:42 AM
I had this problem on my C4, and had one last crack at it today- trying pretty much everything hardware wise.

Turns out the connection between the multiplexer unit and the OBD cable isn't anywhere near good enough for CAN comunication. By applying a little pressure to one side of the plug, it makes a better connection to the socket and Lexia could read everything from the C4!. Only problem is it needs constant pressure

pugvirus
22nd August, 2009, 03:20 PM
Hi guys, wanted to get 1 too, anyway anyone know how to tell between a genuine and a china copies ?

Cheers.

motorsport
18th September, 2009, 04:57 PM
hello who know compagnie trust china sell psa evolution work protocol can bus because i know there is compagnis sell work alone protocol K thanks every body

mtu2000
21st September, 2009, 09:24 AM
obdauto.com
i get one from there , and it run goood

tkinyan
21st September, 2009, 03:34 PM
i get one in taobao, and it is great

motorsport
24th September, 2009, 07:48 PM
you have make update in your tool latest sofware because this factory have v 42 for lexia and you have try 407 307 2006 2007 and latest car

OpenOBD
25th September, 2009, 06:52 PM
You are all professionals, why buy clone's ??
i always buy original than you have the best tool

sergejk
20th October, 2009, 09:40 PM
Are those round connectors (with lots of pins) which are connected to each other has to be pressed in order to get connection for CAN ?

DIAGNOSE64
20th October, 2009, 09:50 PM
hi
try the seller 'EASYBID2000' on ebay my psa xs evo work fine
bye

I have some old models for almost the same price.
Works with lexia3 and pps.

No China shit.

Ronald:wink:

citronel
20th October, 2009, 09:53 PM
Are those round connectors (with lots of pins) which are connected to each other has to be pressed in order to get connection for CAN ?

of course when it is fully connected you can't open because the connector will be locked.
my advice is not to open to often that connector if it work, if not work some pin can be stuck pressed or bad solder.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd237/L_DM500s/Citroen%20diverse/DSCF7214.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd237/L_DM500s/Citroen%20diverse/DSCF7215.jpg

obdmaster
20th October, 2009, 09:57 PM
You are all professionals, why buy clone's ??
i always buy original than you have the best tool

because i just do diagnostic work and auto-elec on all makes, i couldnt afford to have all original equipment i have some original some clone. Must admit if i can use original machine instead of one of my clone machines i will. In my experience with clones, for the price they are good value and not had any trouble. Just treat them with respect there not as durable as original equipment.

sergejk
21st October, 2009, 09:12 AM
Hi!
Thanks for the pics ...
I 've resolved my issue. I removed spring from the round connector and it fits perfectly!!!

Thanks for tips!!!

Brgds,
S.

sergejk
21st October, 2009, 09:56 AM
China rules! :)) It works!!!

djvibes2
6th February, 2010, 10:08 AM

Hi I also have a china Citroen interface that seems to not work properly so can you help! I get (unable To Read ECU Dialog when useing the interface scan tool in Lexia 3 v44
I am useing it on a citroen picasso 2001 hdi Can anyone help here!

bob9791
15th February, 2010, 10:40 PM
I really need the link... lol!

Here is another link. UUCTECH.COM I bought my clone there still working fine. try them.

paddy69
9th November, 2010, 10:27 PM
Hi!
Thanks for the pics ...
I 've resolved my issue. I removed spring from the round connector and it fits perfectly!!!

Thanks for tips!!!

Brgds,
S.

CAN ANYONE elaborate on this??? I am having issues with mine and will try anything to get it working!!!:hmmmm2:
Phil