PDA

View Full Version : Android box

superlarrson
8th January, 2015, 07:24 PM
Alright guys just joined looking for little advice not really been into cable scene since wizardmods but over last cpl of months I've been messing with an android box and can see what it's capabilities are just anything I aske in forums about it isn't allowed can anyone point me in right direction if possible thanks

plasterer
12th January, 2015, 11:39 PM
Think its ok to talk about XBMC streams mate
Ask away , willl help if i can got most things running well here on Android tab hooked up to TV
Watched Everton v Man city Satday on it
And American Sniper last night Both very good quality audio and video..............Paul

jamesndro
16th January, 2015, 05:15 PM
Lads, just wondering if your XBMC is working properly via android. I have a number of devices at home (mostly windows based) and they work a dream with the
scrapers for movies etc - just like nature intended. I also have an EVO Xfinity (Android OS) and an Android tablet which both do all the things I got them for EXCEPT
scrape the movie info, fan art etc.

I initially thought it was the different versions of XBMC / Kodi but after downloading and running different versions on Windows I can only conclude that
its the Android side of things. I am pulling my movies etc from my NAS drive. Another problems is that I cant delete my movie sources (to allow me to build again
from scratch). Unless I REALLY have to, I don't want to reflash my box to update XBMC although that still wont solve my tablet issue.

Any help appreciated........James

samcanady
25th February, 2015, 10:16 PM
Hi, i have worked a bit with Android boxes and found an easier way to update xbmc. You can find a lot of help at tvaddons since kodi came in xbmc have done a lot of changes. I can provide you more info if required as right now i don't have the links but I can get them for you .