PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 2.5 tdi 180hp 4x4 need help

tsvetanovvvv
10th January, 2015, 08:52 PM
Hello guys and Happy New Year! As the title says i need some help with my ECU. So I have had an Audi A4 180bhp 2.5 tdi 4x4 with software chipped ECU increased up to 220 bhp and unfortunately it's been in an accident(totally crashed). I bought another one recently, exactly the same engine and ECU. My question is can I read and save eeprom of my old(creshed Audi) ECU and upload it on my new one to get again more horse power this is to avoid the replacement :) Thanks in advance for your help

Wowa
10th January, 2015, 09:01 PM
If its same HW and SW number you can do it.

You can upload both dumps, we'll check for you

gttuning
10th January, 2015, 11:08 PM
If its same HW and SW number you can do it.

You can upload both dumps, we'll check for you
i think you dont understand,what he asked,
if you read eep. from old (crash ecu) and put to new ecu then car not start, immo data inside.
if both ecu have same SW: and HW then copy eep.from new ecu to old crash ecu.

Wowa
11th January, 2015, 04:44 PM
Now i understand what he ask.

But for me its easier to write the old flash to new ecu, if same HW and SW

tsvetanovvvv
11th January, 2015, 06:18 PM
Thank you very much for the quick response. Would you enlighten me what do you mean by ''same HW and SW''? The serial number of both ECUs are exactly same only the last letter is different. Cheers

gttuning
11th January, 2015, 06:25 PM
if both ecu have same SW(software) just copy eep.from new ecu to old crash ecu.

betrescudan
11th January, 2015, 07:04 PM
mate...dessolder the flash from old ecu ,read on programmer and reflash the new car with the mod file

tsvetanovvvv
12th January, 2015, 08:27 PM
I have uploaded the old (crashed) ECu eeprom to the new ECU, immo light went on, adapted ECU with VCDS to immobilizer, i guess all done :) Thank you guys once again!