PDA

View Full Version : How many times

ecufix
11th January, 2015, 07:26 AM
How many times have you made the journey around the sun ? Another way of looking at your age
The earth takes a year to travel around the sun so howmany times have you been around the sun?

ecufix
11th January, 2015, 07:27 AM
I will get the ball rolling with 54 times and you ?

joe516
11th January, 2015, 08:18 AM
47 times for me

elplicko
11th January, 2015, 09:00 AM
43 fur me dufs

nara
11th January, 2015, 11:57 AM
I stopped counting a while ago.

Meat-Head
11th January, 2015, 03:08 PM
More than once but less than a ton

M T Glass
11th January, 2015, 04:30 PM
So many times that I now wear asbestos underwear.

Elric
11th January, 2015, 04:36 PM
I cant count ... even with a abacus

Sent from 2 tin cans and some string

ifred
11th January, 2015, 06:10 PM
Sorry bud the sun revolves around me, didn't you guess :shot:
Also the world is flat otherwise my spirit level wouldn't work....right :rofl:

GastonJ
12th January, 2015, 01:07 AM
Depends really, because although the Earth does revolve around the sun, the sun also spins on it's own axis once every 27 days, so you'd have to take that into account. Unless of course you were hoping to count the number of times the Earth has been round the sun and back to the same place again, which again won't be the case since our solar system etc are also orbiting

ifred
12th January, 2015, 09:55 AM
Depends really, because although the Earth does revolve around the sun, the sun also spins on it's own axis once every 27 days, so you'd have to take that into account. Unless of course you were hoping to count the number of times the Earth has been round the sun and back to the same place again, which again won't be the case since our solar system etc are also orbiting

You sure? Have you been out there to check, or are you just taking the words of experts the ones like that believe in "string theory"," multiple reality", "dark matter" and other such nonsense!
I used my eyes to see the sun come up most mornings (some days its cloudy all day, so there's no sun on those days) and my eyes to see my spirit level, which I know is flat.
Next thing GJ you're going to tell me you going to vote for Dave cos you believe in what he said:rofl:

Meat-Head
12th January, 2015, 02:29 PM
On topic

ADVERTISEMENT DC SHOES

Gastin what does it matter about sun going round, pretend car is earth guy on Segway is sun.

still say "30 years" in this clip, so what dies it matter about the 'sun' moving

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXWVcAAQ68w

GastonJ
15th January, 2015, 11:05 PM
You sure? Have you been out there to check, or are you just taking the words of experts the ones like that believe in "string theory"," multiple reality", "dark matter" and other such nonsense!
I used my eyes to see the sun come up most mornings (some days its cloudy all day, so there's no sun on those days) and my eyes to see my spirit level, which I know is flat.
Next thing GJ you're going to tell me you going to vote for Dave cos you believe in what he said:rofl:

I took a tape measure and a stop watch there myself in 1976 and it's all true.

String isn't a theory, photographic evidence below

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=295146&stc=1

As for dark matter, that's no theory either. Practical experiment for you. Find an unlit road on a moonless night, that you don't know too well and try drive down it in your car at 80mph without headlights and tell me dark doesn't matter.

As for evidence of nonsense, pick any of Meaty's posts and you'll see the evidence :D

M T Glass
16th January, 2015, 09:58 PM
My next trip, up soon, I'll be singing the words

"When I get older losing my....."

Bet you were singing along with that one.

Thanks to the asbestos underware.

Kalipo
20th January, 2015, 10:45 PM
I took a tape measure and a stop watch there myself in 1976 and it's all true.

String isn't a theory, photographic evidence below

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=295146&stc=1

As for dark matter, that's no theory either. Practical experiment for you. Find an unlit road on a moonless night, that you don't know too well and try drive down it in your car at 80mph without headlights and tell me dark doesn't matter.

As for evidence of nonsense, pick any of Meaty's posts and you'll see the evidence :D

You should of used a spring, could of gone back :D now that's a task! :)

ifred
22nd January, 2015, 01:03 PM
I know its not the same string otherwise it would of been toasted cos the sun is hot isn't it?
I always drive with my eyes closed (well to most things) so I wouldn't see the dark or uh, not seen it!
Noticed you didn't criticise my multiple realities...maybe your in the one that I didn't allow you to exist !!!
By the way My eyes go around at least 60 times a second on page three of the Sun (last week excluded) does that count :tongue-new::vollkommenauf:

aftermath
22nd January, 2015, 06:54 PM
over 300 coma`s