PDA

View Full Version : Mazda CX7 DPF OFF

BALI7605
11th January, 2015, 08:42 AM
Hello ALL,

I have this bug for a long time and it is very embarrassing be honest. This is a CX7 2009 2.2 diesel. It was in limp mode with DPF faults so the customer wanted to remove the DPF. I had an old flash from a previous job so i have used that in the first place which is called blue smoke in the attached files. That flash runs good but every time when the engine gets to running temperature it starts to make a blue smoke when i step back from the accelerator. The add blue pipe has been disconnected from the valve on the exhaust but smoke is still the same. So my first question is there any other place where it is injects addblue ? Afterwards i had the second file made up by a good member from here which works well in terms of driving and smoking BUT it brings up the engine light 2 DTCs are set P0132 and 013300, with some help the first DTC could have been deleted but the 013300 is stays and so the EML.
Can anyone direct me how to remove the DPF from this otherwise pretty good car??

Thank you

eee18
28th January, 2015, 06:20 AM
hi check your pm box

The following errors occurred with your submission

BALI7605 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

gitko
28th January, 2015, 10:33 AM
Are you sure this car have adblue?

soundnavigator
28th January, 2015, 10:37 PM
Yes, new Mazda engine have DPF + Adblue system.

BR

oem
29th January, 2015, 09:08 AM
It can be off both.

VRPerformance
29th January, 2015, 01:27 PM
I have make same car without problems :)

lonczyn
18th August, 2015, 09:17 PM
i have mazda cx7 with dpf problem too can someone help me with this? there is a foult in adblue temp sensor in tank. cusotmer wants to delete it all.327091. under car there are to big exhaust thinks. one after engine with diff sensor after this one there is injector form adblue and after injecotr there is another one. should i remove both of it?