PDA

View Full Version : Down the windows when unlocking with the remote

davidobd2
12th January, 2015, 03:55 PM
Hi. I want a VW Passat B5(2004) down the windows when unlocking with the remote. I have VAGCOM and need to know if this particular car allows this modification. Thanx in advanced.

Jack Ryan
12th January, 2015, 04:14 PM
It allows, but not with vag com, you need a rs232 cable, DOS and VDSPRO.

davidobd2
12th January, 2015, 06:10 PM
Thanks man, Since I changed the way flashing lights and beep when locking the doors. That's why I thought it was possible to raise glasses. I need a guide to settings that can make the VAG cars. Using the VAGCOM and VAS5054. Something like a manual, videos ....

davidobd2
19th January, 2015, 03:37 PM
It allows, but not with vag com, you need a rs232 cable, DOS and VDSPRO.
I was tried with ELM327 interface, but it is not an VAG interface, and not works. I tried with my VAG COM 12.12 interface but it?s not Serial Interface, is USB. I need to know what especifically interface i can use. I heard about ?VAG USB 409 Interface OBDII Car DFiagnostics Cable with FT232BL Chip? in www.uobd2.net/wholesale/vag-com-409-interface-ft232bl-chip.html. I need to know if this interface appears in device admin like COM port. If somebody knows another way to do my work with the windows tell me please. I investigated that VagCom software not works because it not support Extra functions of Comfort Module (46) Functions 20 to 27. I think must exist another way to acced and modify theese functions.

davidobd2
19th January, 2015, 05:55 PM
I was tried with ELM327 interface, but it is not an VAG interface, and not works. I tried with my VAG COM 12.12 interface but it?s not Serial Interface, is USB. I need to know what especifically interface i can use. I heard about ?VAG USB 409 Interface OBDII Car DFiagnostics Cable with FT232BL Chip? in www.uobd2.net/wholesale/vag-com-409-interface-ft232bl-chip.html (http://www.uobd2.net/wholesale/vag-com-409-interface-ft232bl-chip.html). I need to know if this interface appears in device admin like COM port. If somebody knows another way to do my work with the windows tell me please. I investigated that VagCom software not works because it not support Extra functions of Comfort Module (46) Functions 20 to 27. I think must exist another way to acced and modify theese functions.

I was found a good post in the site ?http://www.clubseatleon.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=80615&sid=e3a0094e4482d2054d6fff5afd5caa56?. They uses a Czech program for to do the same of VdsPRO. The interface is more easy (except the language, jaja), and basically acceds to 46-Comfort Module and works on the extra-functions. I need to find information about these Extra Functions and others if exists in others modules. I think that is possible to make a program similar to VdsPRO and the Czech program, but is needed the technical information. If somebody are interested in that talk me.