PDA

View Full Version : Can timeout DP3

paulocallaghan
13th January, 2015, 11:59 AM
While using my Dp3 lately I'm getting message Can Timeout on a regular basis , I'm also getting an error when I usemy H1/9si2 adapter . It gives me message saying my adapter is too old and to contact dealer, the adapter isn't the problem as it works perfectly on my friends Dp3 , my problem is with the executive board on the rear of the machine, I've changed all HC125 and HC04 chips but the problem is still present, any ideas what I need to do to fix this error guys???

optimaplus
13th January, 2015, 10:33 PM
Your not the only one :-(

TULGEYWOODMAN
13th January, 2015, 11:16 PM
While using my Dp3 lately I'm getting message Can Timeout on a regular basis , I'm also getting an error when I usemy H1/9si2 adapter . It gives me message saying my adapter is too old and to contact dealer, the adapter isn't the problem as it works perfectly on my friends Dp3 , my problem is with the executive board on the rear of the machine, I've changed all HC125 and HC04 chips but the problem is still present, any ideas what I need to do to fix this error guys???

check the pins on the d3, make sure none have been pushed back.

open it up, reflux the base of the pins

check the wiring inside the D plug

if still no good then,

do proper teston the pins with a multimeter as per the instructions on the website