PDA

View Full Version : [Image] Lincsat Beta 6

lincsat
22nd June, 2008, 09:20 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/124299804/Lincsat.Beta6-FTA.1x.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/124300439/Lincsat.Beta6-FTA.2x.rar

Read Carefully:

Here's my latest Image for your consideration.

Built from the CVS of 05/06/2008

Includes the UK Mods, LCD-EPG, Tuxweather with Webcams, Location scanning & the Key copy for Gbox feature.

With Special thanks to PaphosAL for testing and help with reducing the memory useage.

Important Note:
Although this image includes Emulators and the key copy function, it is a FTA only image - It will not decode any encrypted channels even if you activate an Emulator as I have removed the Autoupdate.key file from /var/keys and it will not update without this file

Have Fun

Devilfish
22nd June, 2008, 09:24 PM
Thanks Lincsat for sharing your image with us. :)

I'm sure it's top notch as always! :)

plasterer
22nd June, 2008, 09:53 PM
Yer Much Appreciated as always ...............Paul

Jaffa
22nd June, 2008, 10:25 PM
Cheers lincsat, will give it a go, I am sure its excellent as usual.

father ted
23rd June, 2008, 09:15 AM
Thanks Lincsat for sharing your image with us. :)

I'm sure it's top notch as always! :)

yesterday? wtf ?arnt you away on honeymoon?if you are wtf are you doing on a computer:roflmao:

bumbo
23rd June, 2008, 10:30 AM
Please new links!

Devilfish
23rd June, 2008, 06:38 PM
Please new links!

What's wrong with the current links?

grant
23rd June, 2008, 08:09 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/124299804/Lincsat.Beta6-FTA.1x.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/124300439/Lincsat.Beta6-FTA.2x.rarRead Carefully:

Here's my latest Image for your consideration.

Built from the CVS of 05/06/2008

Includes the UK Mods, LCD-EPG, Tuxweather with Webcams, Location scanning & the Key copy for Gbox feature.

With Special thanks to PaphosAL for testing and help with reducing the memory useage.

Important Note:
Although this image includes Emulators and the key copy function, it is a FTA only image - It will not decode any encrypted channels even if you activate an Emulator as I have removed the Autoupdate.key file from /var/keys and it will not update without this file

Have Fun

Hi lincsat, tried it, having a prob with a blank screen on some channel changes. If I go up or down a channel picture returns, sound ok on channel when blank screen.
Also can you tell me what "error 6 during download" means when trying to start the webcams

Devilfish
23rd June, 2008, 09:39 PM
Maybe try changing the ucode to cure the blank screen issue.

Derekwd
23rd June, 2008, 11:04 PM
Maybe try changing the ucode to cure the blank screen issue.

Sound advice m8, i had the same black screen on some channels mainly FTA but changed ucode this morning and no problems at all now.

Btw Lincsat top image m8 was using blade quad but this one has the edge for me with the now and next on the boques with color change when on next.

Cheers Derek

lincsat
24th June, 2008, 12:21 AM
Hi lincsat, tried it, having a prob with a blank screen on some channel changes. If I go up or down a channel picture returns, sound ok on channel when blank screen.
Also can you tell me what "error 6 during download" means when trying to start the webcams

For the webcam's you need an active Internet connection to the D-Box either from a Router or I.C.S. In winblows - It could also be that some of the links are dead already :)

With the Blank screen issue, either try UCODE 001A or switch SPTS mode to ON.

menacez
28th June, 2008, 10:31 AM
Top marks mate; this image rocks!!!!

Jaffa
28th June, 2008, 05:14 PM
Nice image Lincsat....I like the blue button menus, especially the way you have explained what each option does, I havent noticed that before on any images.....nice one.

mohomeboy
25th June, 2009, 07:23 AM
Does this work on the dreambox 500c?

I've downloaded Lincsat.Beta6-FTA.2x.rar presuming that the 2 means driver 2 which using a different f/w worked on my box. but this image says its too big?

I have to wait now before I can download the other one to try. Also can anyone recoment the best f/w for this box? I've only had success with the dreamworldz f/w so far and don't like the logos. Also can I change the skins and where can I find them?

westkill
25th June, 2009, 07:26 AM
you wont be able to use a dbox2 image in a dm500
look in the dreambox download section m8 for dm500 images..

mohomeboy
25th June, 2009, 07:46 AM
thanks mate

jonstarr
29th September, 2009, 06:48 PM
when connecting to fxp whats the user name and password

jonstarr
29th September, 2009, 06:56 PM
do u know the username and password for lincsatvwhen using the fxp also i am getting the channels on the lcd but no pictures !

gizmo.1484
29th September, 2009, 08:23 PM
do u know the username and password for lincsatvwhen using the fxp also i am getting the channels on the lcd but no pictures !

It should be:
Username:root
Password:dbox or dbox2

mickydibble
30th September, 2009, 09:42 AM
This is a fair old IMG,didn't realise till now ,people posting on this thread still good though....