PDA

View Full Version : bdm flash with bdm 100

ecufix
14th January, 2015, 08:31 AM
Hi ,using the bdm 100 clone I did a full read and then using the export function I obtained the flash dump ,now I want to write the flash back but I only get the single file function and not the advance section in where the option is to read or write the flash ,is there any other way I can do it ? thanks regards

baltazar3
14th January, 2015, 07:56 PM
Hi ,using the bdm 100 clone I did a full read and then using the export function I obtained the flash dump ,now I want to write the flash back but I only get the single file function and not the advance section in where the option is to read or write the flash ,is there any other way I can do it ? thanks regards
You can with import function merge other or modified flash with e2prom and write as full ECU.

ecufix
15th January, 2015, 07:41 AM
You can with import function merge other or modified flash with e2prom and write as full ECU.
The program I am using is Dimsport and the screens are different , I now know what is wrong , Dimsport as used by cloned bdm 100 does not recognize this ecu and does not "open " the advance features, once again original equipment the answer, thanks for trying,regards

ecufix
16th January, 2015, 03:58 PM
Thank you baltazar for your hint on what to do , all sorted , regards