PDA

View Full Version : channel list dm500

hfxlad
15th January, 2015, 10:47 PM
just haveing a play about with a dm500 box i was given when when transfering the channel list useing dcc does the list need to have a certain name so the box can read it and does the bootmanager after be active my ftp and tellnet are connected im useing commando 15 image thanks

digicon
16th January, 2015, 11:15 AM
If your using the Commando image there is no need to install a channel list as you can use the in built auto bouquet maker for either Cable or 28.2? east, if your using it for multi-satellite then thats a different matter

hfxlad
16th January, 2015, 12:50 PM
the auto bouquet is not working either and its not the cable or lnb im useing a fixed dish 28.2e it seems like something needs turning on in the the box to recieve the signal i have also re flashed it so was going to transfer a channel list from dcc to see if that did the job.

hfxlad
16th January, 2015, 02:21 PM
found out what it is its a dodgy lnb fitting from the box itself thanks.

machine2daroof
11th February, 2015, 10:10 PM
if someone can send me a channel list within the next 20 mins ill paypal ye a tener

Dm500, pli image - dont even mention autobouquets to me

z11
18th March, 2015, 06:15 PM
Guys just checking my friends receiver there and there is no kids fav folder, wouldnt be so bad but we couldnt find how to even browse the whole channel list to find them(his kids are going crazy) :-)
Tried auto update of bouqets sat xml update from the menus but no joy.
Anyone any ideas?(im prob missing something simple)

z11
18th March, 2015, 07:06 PM
Guys just checking my friends receiver there and there is no kids fav folder, wouldnt be so bad but we couldnt find how to even browse the whole channel list to find them(his kids are going crazy) :-)
Tried auto update of bouqets sat xml update from the menus but no joy.
Anyone any ideas?(im prob missing something simple)

Found bouqet editor, went to add bouqet folder and it let me browse all channels and add to the new kids folder.

:-)