PDA

View Full Version : Kessv2 K-Line wake up errors found the problem not the solution

roman_auto
16th January, 2015, 08:09 AM
Have Kessv2 2.06 Clone and k-line not work i i found that the problem is in the k line on board, i pin 6 of the K-line, in the Clone i found there is 5V and in the origenal have 12V, i check and find a little transs, that send it voltage i upload a picture if can some one know why it happen, in the origenal the transs is geting 0.28mv and in the clone 3V mybecause is this we have low output.

puting it here and lets see what happen

roman_auto
16th January, 2015, 09:40 AM
[QUOTE=austingreen;2458490]Kess v2 wake up error solution:

No this is when you have soft problem here i have issue on board , something is droping the voltage in the K-line, i am close to repait it update SOON !!

pandokrator
16th January, 2015, 10:40 AM
have you try this mod friend?
bR

roman_auto
16th January, 2015, 12:47 PM
UPDATE!!!!
when i raise main unit voltage to 14.5V, i raise the K line to 8V and it work!!!

krammer2262000
17th January, 2015, 02:49 AM
Hi , i have the same problem but unfortunately i didn't find a solution . Many users of kess confirm the fact that using a higher voltage (14.5v) its doing the job properly on kline . There is one guy from Romania witch claims on other forums that he found the solution to fix the issue with the kline , but he is very arrogant , he doesn't want to share his knowledge , he just play with other users giving them a photo with the pcb and the instruction to change 11 transistors but he doesn't specify with what to change them .

Anyway we need to find the solution by our self .

I am not a very good in electronics but from my experience i found out in other circuits that changing a zener diode with a lower value give as a higher voltage.
The transistors just open and close the circuits( i believe so). So , we must find out the source of the voltage in those transistors involved in kline circuit and replace the diode with a lower value.

i will try to find the source of this circuit . If i get any results ,i will post it here .

pandokrator
17th January, 2015, 10:13 AM
normaly K-Line must have 12V ,, and ofcourse higher input voltage is NOT solution.
i can check my Kess V2 original but can't compare with clone hardware because i haven't :-)
bR

ominimicu
17th January, 2015, 04:57 PM
Hi , i have the same problem but unfortunately i didn't find a solution . Many users of kess confirm the fact that using a higher voltage (14.5v) its doing the job properly on kline . There is one guy from Romania witch claims on other forums that he found the solution to fix the issue with the kline , but he is very arrogant , he doesn't want to share his knowledge , he just play with other users giving them a photo with the pcb and the instruction to change 11 transistors but he doesn't specify with what to change them .

Anyway we need to find the solution by our self .

I am not a very good in electronics but from my experience i found out in other circuits that changing a zener diode with a lower value give as a higher voltage.
The transistors just open and close the circuits( i believe so). So , we must find out the source of the voltage in those transistors involved in kline circuit and replace the diode with a lower value.

i will try to find the source of this circuit . If i get any results ,i will post it here .

he did find solution...actually we did.. and yes u have to change transistors.
now i m not gonna tell how without his permision, we are both in it..
as soon as all test concludes maybe we ll release a final solution!

vicius_the_one
17th January, 2015, 07:24 PM
There is one guy from Romania witch claims on other forums that he found the solution to fix the issue with the kline , but he is very arrogant , he doesn't want to share his knowledge , he just play with other users giving them a photo with the pcb and the instruction to change 11 transistors but he doesn't specify with what to change them .

So now I can die in peace since my althruism is catalogated as arogance.....God forgive me for beeing that way !!!:withstupid:

pinotec
18th January, 2015, 01:41 AM
for me this fix work, but no think correct solution
without diodo kline -> 5,11 volt
with diodo kline -> 11,6 volt

vicius_the_one
18th January, 2015, 07:07 AM
Bravo man bd

Shemek
28th January, 2015, 12:56 AM
pinotec,sent it to me...I will sort this out for you....

prusony
28th January, 2015, 06:52 AM
If replacement 11 transistors is solution problem - need ask make foto of official KESS ...

betrescudan
28th January, 2015, 07:05 AM
the complete sollution of vicius the one is ok...tested...and need batterie charger connected to batterie car...thanks vicius...good job

vicius_the_one
29th January, 2015, 07:28 AM
Battery voltage must be very good, over 12.5v even for genuine kess. Practically it's in software needs to have a minimal voltage in order to act properly. Once you have a voltage drop during process of read/write that might alterate process and a scrambled read/unsuccessful write will occur. That is why even software ask you first to connect car to a stablized source of voltage in order to avoid a VOLTAGE drop that can occur at car's battery. That would not be also a problem when read./write with tricore module....

enagize91
16th April, 2016, 06:04 PM
i just got my kess v2 2.15. when i try to boot edc17 - TC1766 i get wake up error.
i tryed to format sd card inside with new files still same error?

hcwc
16th April, 2016, 06:09 PM
Check your tricore cable. Mine was bad connected

pin 1 brown
pin 2 purple
pin 3 not conn.
pin 4 blue
pin 5 2x red
pin 6 not conn.
pin 7 white
pin 8 not conn.
pin 9 orange
pin 10 gray
pin 11 2x black
pin 12 not conn.
pin 13 not conn.
pin 14 yellow
pin 15 green

enagize91
16th April, 2016, 06:13 PM
i did there is no problems ):

pulsar2000
17th April, 2016, 08:38 PM
buy a K tag, and dont look back,,,,,:>

tmks2
31st August, 2017, 02:42 AM
I have the same problem, someone solved it? My kess v2 its reworked all bad components ​I replaced.