PDA

View Full Version : Flashing new Audi S3, Seat Leon cupra

Dobermann
21st January, 2015, 08:02 AM
Hello Folks,

Did someone know something about flashing the new audi s3 with simos ecu ?? I know cmd tool can flash this ecus.

Would be great to get some informations about it !

Br Dobermann

cawadany
21st January, 2015, 08:33 AM
Also kess 2.09

Meat-Head
21st January, 2015, 08:50 AM
Are these OBD or on bench?

cawadany
21st January, 2015, 09:18 AM
OBD virtual read and write

gezame
22nd January, 2015, 12:17 AM
Hi
Virtual Reading is dangerous.
Br.

Meat-Head
22nd January, 2015, 12:48 AM
Hi
Virtual Reading is dangerous.
Br.

Cool does that mean you can explain for us thicko leeched thanksssss

gezame
26th January, 2015, 02:12 AM
Hi
Yes, I have original cmdtech, fgtech, Byteshooter and X17 interfaces.
I Killed two ecu with cmdtec for write virtual read in obd, without doing before reading boot-Tricore.
Both virtual readings, were neither ue really like what was inside the ECU.

xanubysx
26th January, 2015, 06:55 AM
Im use virtual read via kessv2 and any problem... Tested many cars.. Everythink goes fix :D

filecloud
26th January, 2015, 10:46 AM
Hi
Yes, I have original cmdtech, fgtech, Byteshooter and X17 interfaces.
I Killed two ecu with cmdtec for write virtual read in obd, without doing before reading boot-Tricore.
Both virtual readings, were neither ue really like what was inside the ECU.

CMD uses only files in their own encrypted format. Only datablock is in cleartext, rest looks like garbage. Any change outside the datablock by mistake will kill the ecu completely. Also CMD uses blind patching method without verifying that the patch fits for this ecu. Recovery Option does never work on CMD. CMD patches remain in ecu and/or in eeprom like a virus. They do not remove them after successfull write. The car will be branded as tuned for lifetime if the manufacturer tool checks for it. Even when you put it back to stock. CMD has a lot of disadvantages like this.
Also repair in bootmode is not possible. Even when you are lucky to get the passwords for this simos 12/18 ecu no tool can handle it at the moment. These ecus have 4 passwords, not only one!!! First tool to support that ecu with these special processors in boot mode will be original EVC BSL100. So bye-bye all clone winols users.

Real Kess V2 shows file in cleartext, even with otp(!), and it writes exactly like a factory update tool. You can verify signature, checksum and CVN on original file if you like to. Never killed one in the past weeks.

mbtun
26th January, 2015, 11:48 AM
Simos 12/18 full boot working solution is coming to the market soon and not only from EVC. Just wait a few more months.

filecloud
26th January, 2015, 12:42 PM
Simos 12/18 full boot working solution is coming to the market soon and not only from EVC. Just wait a few more months.

:-) Real development tools already can do it. So either one can do it or not.
If it will take them months to include in their tools it only means they wait to copy from others...