PDA

View Full Version : Need help edc17cp20 03l907309k VW T5 2.0tdi 2011MY

porter77
21st January, 2015, 11:13 PM
Hi to all http://cartechnology.co.uk/images/smilies/hi.gif .
Have a Problem with this ECU 03L907309K from a VW T5 2,0 TDI 2011MY CCHA
Tried to read it with kess2 clone on a table. No luck.
Installed back to customers car -car started without a problem.
Diagnostic said - no errors.

Next day customer called - said car not cranks , no start.

Diagnostic shows
005094 P060600 - ECM/PCM Processor
- active/static
- Malfunction has not occurred in current operating cycle
- Malfunction in current or last driving cycle detected
- Malfunction occurred since erasing DTC memory
- No warning display on

I suspect smth blocked ecm cpu.

Please help to get rid of blocking.

Some say it is needed to put ignition ON for 24hrs,
others - just play with ignition ON/OFF .

Others say > cpu is dead. Used ecm module is needed and flashing used ecm with orig sofware will help.
Others say - its software troubles, need to restore some hidden area in cpu.

Please help.

PS. all data obtained from this ecm module attached to this message

Thank You in advance

gttuning
21st January, 2015, 11:36 PM
new ecu,good luck,my advice dont use clones.

Babos
21st January, 2015, 11:39 PM
Do you open ecu?

porter77
21st January, 2015, 11:46 PM
new ecu,good luck,my advice dont use clones.

Is it possible to reprogram used ecm module from ebay or only new ecm module will help ?

Do you open ecu?

yes, i have opened the ecu

gezame
22nd January, 2015, 12:14 AM
Hi
You need used ecu, and immo-off.
Br.

mislav88
22nd January, 2015, 12:17 AM
this is typical damage from improper ecu opening

kire106ka
22nd January, 2015, 01:52 AM
File is ok nothing to be done exept you mess some wires when you try to read or if you open ecu and do some damage while opening i have many cases people mess wires because they do all in hyrry and also ecu opening is problem too if you do not pay atention so is you'r fault either way

Babos
22nd January, 2015, 08:04 AM
Take and open ecu again and check soldering pin!!!
if all ok, try to warm ecu with hot air gun.
I think there can be micro defect when you open ecu.
I one time get similar situacion but with edc16 remap all good in next day star car and 10 minutes work and stop injector problems.
I talked with developers about remap and they say ecu cant damage with read funcion!!!

JFR-Tuning
25th January, 2015, 10:31 AM
Hallo m8,

i have the same with a ecu from a Friend. He Open it also. I have MY Self One time the problem like #babos the injektors dont be work.

this is a stromg Ecu to Open. I Put them 10 min in a cooler with 180 c and Open it only from the smal Site .

mext problem you will get if you will take a New One with this Number !

my Friend take One New from ebay and want to learn it by VW Dealer. No Chance !!! For this ecu is' t a Prozess in Odis

online.

He he want to Clone it with kess no chane for adapt immo. Why? I dont know. EDC 17 habe OTR arial.

we Write a dump many Times with k.Tag or Abritus Original . A Lot of Times it stop to Write.

i think this ecu make a Lot of Trubels.

but Please Tell me why you Open it to read it with kess2 Clone ? Kess is for OBD and k- Tag for on Benchmark and Open.

i can you make a immo off for a used ECU if you can not adapt it but you must look than for a cleared dump of Dash that you have not a Information of a fault immo in Dash

but last Information.

I have my Self a Audi a5 TDI 3,0 with EDC 17 . After few kilomters car stopp and dont run. DTC damaged ECU and it was not Open and no Chip tuning on it .

Wowa
25th January, 2015, 10:45 AM
For clone edc17, use galletto or ktag.
Kess don't read the full flash.

JFR-Tuning
25th January, 2015, 04:26 PM
thats what i say,

gezame
26th January, 2015, 02:04 AM
Hi
Fault immo in dash, is bad immo-off.
Br

nikostzimis
26th January, 2015, 09:18 AM
IMMO OFF EDC17C20 PASS PM

nikostzimis
26th January, 2015, 10:22 AM
porter 77 or this file bootmode all pass.pm296504296504

porter77
26th January, 2015, 03:13 PM
Hi
You need used ecu, and immo-off.
Br.
just ordered one from Germany

this is typical damage from improper ecu opening

now i understand

File is ok nothing to be done exept you mess some wires when you try to read or if you open ecu and do some damage while opening i have many cases people mess wires because they do all in hyrry and also ecu opening is problem too if you do not pay atention so is you'r fault either way

yepp , my fault that i've tried to open and read this ecu.

Take and open ecu again and check soldering pin!!!
if all ok, try to warm ecu with hot air gun.
I think there can be micro defect when you open ecu.
I one time get similar situacion but with edc16 remap all good in next day star car and 10 minutes work and stop injector problems.
I talked with developers about remap and they say ecu cant damage with read funcion!!!

i have transfered this ecu to another person , who has Galletto. All dumps are read by him.

Hallo m8,

i have the same with a ecu from a Friend. He Open it also. I have MY Self One time the problem like #babos the injektors dont be work.

this is a stromg Ecu to Open. I Put them 10 min in a cooler with 180 c and Open it only from the smal Site .

mext problem you will get if you will take a New One with this Number !

my Friend take One New from ebay and want to learn it by VW Dealer. No Chance !!! For this ecu is' t a Prozess in Odis

online.

He he want to Clone it with kess no chane for adapt immo. Why? I dont know. EDC 17 habe OTR arial.

we Write a dump many Times with k.Tag or Abritus Original . A Lot of Times it stop to Write.

i think this ecu make a Lot of Trubels.

but Please Tell me why you Open it to read it with kess2 Clone ? Kess is for OBD and k- Tag for on Benchmark and Open.

i can you make a immo off for a used ECU if you can not adapt it but you must look than for a cleared dump of Dash that you have not a Information of a fault immo in Dash

but last Information.

I have my Self a Audi a5 TDI 3,0 with EDC 17 . After few kilomters car stopp and dont run. DTC damaged ECU and it was not Open and no Chip tuning on it .

so, You recommend to warm same ecus in some sort of oven ? At the time of opening i only had Kess v1.89 clone . Cant afford ori for 4K that reads these modules by obd or CMD or optican

For clone edc17, use galletto or ktag.
Kess don't read the full flash.
i aint knew this. now i know

porter 77 or this file bootmode all pass.pm296504296504
ill post result after used module will arrive.