remot work 100/100
but not work with eis
i read eprum and flash with R270
PLS HELP ME
were the problem repair mcu or add new keys
pls help genertar keys

smayer
21st January, 2015, 11:56 PM
If ezs have 2J74Y mcu try heat both mcu and see result in bench.

MOHCIN2
22nd January, 2015, 12:24 AM
you have first to test with another key or reprogram yours to see if the problem is in the key the most commun problem is in the keys i have assist in a lot of problem that the problem was just in the key or in the esl so test by a virgin esl and make new program in your key extract the file eeprom from ezs generate keys put new program in your key or a new keys to see thanks

almagssbe
22nd January, 2015, 12:30 AM
If ezs have 2J74Y mcu try heat both mcu and see result in bench.

thanks
mcu
1J35D

almagssbe
22nd January, 2015, 12:31 AM
you have first to test with another key or reprogram yours to see if the problem is in the key the most commun problem is in the keys i have assist in a lot of problem that the problem was just in the key or in the esl so test by a virgin esl and make new program in your key extract the file eeprom from ezs generate keys put new program in your key or a new keys to see thanks

thanks
ok, help me new key and virgin esl

smayer
22nd January, 2015, 12:41 AM
thanks
mcu
1J35D

Connect ezs in bench just 2 wires gnd and +12, check mA without and with key inserted.

almagssbe
24th January, 2015, 12:57 PM

i make new key , same problem
read ESL with ak400 ok read mcu 0G72G
i have virgin file but after write with ak400 not write read ok ,
i have usb-upa and r270, xprog-m
pls help me how to write mcu

almagssbe
24th January, 2015, 05:12 PM
i need help pls

almagssbe
28th January, 2015, 12:31 AM
hi
after make 3 keys, ok open car and closd
but , now After you place the key to EIS ,I hear the voice of ESL (( TK TK TK TK ))
What is problem now????
pls help me

WISETIGER
28th January, 2015, 06:42 PM
Your esl has a mechanical fault.
The steering lock is not retracting correctly. That's why key not turning.
What you can do is insert the key first and then hit the esl with a hammer to unlock it
Tested few times...