PDA

View Full Version : Miracle A7 and Renault Help

albertros
26th January, 2015, 10:48 PM
Hi,
since I do very few keys and then mostly Renault I decided to purchase the Miracle A7 from China.
I thought I would try to make a laser type blade for a Megane 2 keycard.

The machine tells me to mount the key in the holder pushed up to "line 4" My problem is that the plastic "handle" on the end of the blade will not let me push the metal part of the blade up to the stop fitted into slot 4. its about 2mm short.

Do I need a different adaptor? or am I doing something wrong. It doesn't seem to matter which Renault laser program I choose all say push upto the stop inserted int slot 4.

On the possitive side I have managed to decode a Clio 2 and Kangoo blade.

Any help or tips?

Recoder
27th January, 2015, 12:57 AM
Im not too sure on this model key machine but you can alter the stop to say number three .
When it shows stop on screen press number on key board to change stop position .
HTH

Atex31
27th January, 2015, 01:31 AM
If it is a copy of the older machine and software,

There was a bug which did not let you change the position of the key.

Contact your supplier and get the firmware updated, that should sort out the issue.

viw9419
27th January, 2015, 08:08 AM
. . . . . .

albertros
27th January, 2015, 10:26 AM
Hi,
great.
I found some instrucyions on my iphone on a site "SKS.cx" but I can't access on my pc?
Anyway it says that you can put short laser keys in from the other side and tell the software.
I will post when I have had chance to play

Typical just tried again and its let me in.
http://www.sks.cx/docs/lockdecoders/A7_userguide.pdf

strat
27th January, 2015, 02:43 PM
yes for shorter keys alignment has to be done from the other side.. you should also be able to change the position of the key on the screen?

albertros
27th January, 2015, 05:40 PM
Hi
yes changed possition on screen. Need to play now.