PDA

View Full Version : For all Pro DK forum Members

smt
29th January, 2015, 08:31 PM
we need to answer this question :How can we protect our job on future?

Babos
29th January, 2015, 08:42 PM
Stop talking about job :D

Meat-Head
29th January, 2015, 08:48 PM
How can we protect our job on future?

Dont worry the way cars are going there will be 'nothing' anybody can do with them anyway.

this means all aspects of motor trade.

so if your under 21 years old and can't read or write them go work at a main dealer.

or get a job stacking shelves in Walmart.

ZIZZOU
29th January, 2015, 11:10 PM
there is no way m8 ,the cars will not existe in future:rofl:http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=297162&stc=1http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=297162&stc=1

gttuning
29th January, 2015, 11:27 PM
there is no way,google,forums,software clones.....not hide any think these days.
and worse is to buy expensive tolls and few months clones come up and others do work 50%less.
but, life have to go on:)

flyins
29th January, 2015, 11:45 PM

Dont worry SMT you give nothing away so youll be ok lol

ominimicu
30th January, 2015, 12:04 AM
in my job i ve seen audi and renesas develop wireless ecus, they cannot be messed with....no body can...not even them...problem is after sale diag..

drakov
30th January, 2015, 12:38 AM
there is no way,google,forums,software clones.....not hide any think these days.
and worse is to buy expensive tolls and few months clones come up and others do work 50%less.
but, life have to go on:)

I have every belief that will be changing

drakov
30th January, 2015, 12:40 AM
in my job i ve seen audi and renesas develop wireless ecus, they cannot be messed with....no body can...not even them...problem is after sale diag..

More coming..... December 2015... a new dawn;-)

Meat-Head
30th January, 2015, 09:01 AM
in my job i ve seen audi and renesas develop wireless ecus, ..

Wtf

More coming..... December 2015... a new dawn;-)

Where did you get this from?

smt
30th January, 2015, 10:32 AM
we need to make on this forum a special sub forum only for pro users,what do you think?
nowdays when i talk with customert to solve her car dpf .egr.immo.tunig probleme with some price cost , he answer me : ifound the solution on some forum it cost only 80euro or 50 euro or 30 euro ,i think i must solve her car pb with free its better,or i solve her car problem & i add him money :( :( :(

ominimicu
30th January, 2015, 10:52 AM
and this is just a old one
http://www.renesasinteractive.com/file.php/1/CoursePDFs/DevCon_On-the-Road/DevCon_OnSite/Automotive/Security%20in%20Automotive%20Applications.pdf

smt
30th January, 2015, 11:22 AM
i dont talk about technologie i talk about people how make this job like her hobbie ,how take free help from here & resells it with low cost

Babos
30th January, 2015, 12:19 PM
You must remember how you start this business! you live in forums ask help ask pass for mod files study and made database and ..............
we all start with this same way :)
and other beginners want to star made money in virtual place :D
I talk about that problem 2 before and now i see some one start talk about that problem.
First problem is to much talk about job!
Next problem everywhere is write business formula.
In big problem is low cost tools(clone)

smt
30th January, 2015, 12:24 PM
You must remember how you start this business! you live in forums ask help ask pass for mod files study and made database and ..............
we all start with this same way :)
and other beginners want to star made money in virtual place :D
I talk about that problem 2 before and now i see some one start talk about that problem.
First problem is to much talk about job!
Next problem everywhere is write business formula.
In big problem is low cost tools(clone)

you dont understand me i talk about ho make this job like a hobbie not for ho make this job her only busines,
please read very well before answering

Babos
30th January, 2015, 12:30 PM
I dont know hobbie is very good and if you can make money in your hobbie that is GREAT :D
I think you must have lot free time. :)

smt
30th January, 2015, 02:27 PM
bla,bla, ok can moderator close this thread

Meat-Head
30th January, 2015, 02:41 PM

Why, some of us are lunch and not got time to fully read this thread

pesona
30th January, 2015, 03:30 PM
now online transaction is become every day life and the world become borderless.
it is good news for customers so that local garages can't charge them as high as they want...

kire106ka
30th January, 2015, 04:11 PM
You can not stop people learning friend as babos sad we all learn same way everybody who have brain will learn maybe not from here from other forym or whatewer and we are still learning things everyday something new is coming so how you will learn future things if all are unavailable to you

angelx431
30th January, 2015, 05:13 PM
Rest assured, more masters, more problems!

Meat-Head
30th January, 2015, 09:09 PM
and this is just a old one
http://www.renesasinteractive.com/file.php/1/CoursePDFs/DevCon_On-the-Road/DevCon_OnSite/Automotive/Security%20in%20Automotive%20Applications.pdf

Sheesh the naughty word filter has just overloaded.

WHY????

whats next, regular light bulbs in your house which need coding by the Internet and can only be used once.

no benefit to ANYBody just puts the price up for the end user.

soooo tempted to send them an EMail with a 'simple' passwirded file, letter inside w@nkers

pesona
31st January, 2015, 01:01 AM
Sheesh the naughty word filter has just overloaded.

WHY????

whats next, regular light bulbs in your house which need coding by the Internet and can only be used once.

no benefit to ANYBody just puts the price up for the end user.

soooo tempted to send them an EMail with a 'simple' passwirded file, letter inside w@nkers

mate, i do really hope your post doesn't be read by light bulb factories.... lol i am afraid it gives them idea for their future light bulb.. :D

imcumen
31st January, 2015, 01:45 AM

your question is meaningless
because the diagnostic tool are freely on sale and not expensive
and software for dpf egr and other also are freely on sale
it is on track for this to becomes like for GSM Phone everyone unlocked phone and flash
it's a juicy business

Meat-Head
31st January, 2015, 11:55 AM
it is on track for this to becomes like for GSM Phone everyone unlocked phone and flash
it's a juicy business

Valid point, BUT having said that here in Ingland we ended up with the 2003 mobile phone unlocking and programming act.

illegal to change ser number and unlock certain phones.

imcumen
31st January, 2015, 01:24 PM
Valid point, BUT having said that here in Ingland we ended up with the 2003 mobile phone unlocking and programming act.

illegal to change ser number and unlock certain phones.

what you said was true it is officially illegal
but the laws are made to be transgressed when it comes to money

gttuning
31st January, 2015, 10:52 PM
2-3 years the once that do jobs for nothing will be out of market,they wont be fit to upgrade the tolls and there will be less colnes i hope.

Johnner
31st January, 2015, 10:57 PM
GT,doesn't matter,whatever someone makes,someone will be working on a way around it.Will never be any different.

The only thing that will change is,the price you're prepared to buy in at !!

Meat-Head
31st January, 2015, 11:04 PM
The only thing that will change is,the price you're prepared to buy in at !!

Great, you spend $1,000,000 on the latest gear, the first car that comes in a 1983 Ford Capri with a bloke who looks like he is dead, but just wants a sidelight bulb!

Johnner
31st January, 2015, 11:05 PM
:roflmao:.......

Meat-Head
31st January, 2015, 11:30 PM
:roflmao:.......

It happens.

Wont even be a Capri Ghia will just be a Laser

This is the owner.

[Image] http://www.bbc.co.uk/staticarchive/81f909bd695310b85121a7b7edd6e4174b731269.jpg [\image]

rideon
31st January, 2015, 11:56 PM
Great, you spend $1,000,000 on the latest gear, the first car that comes in a 1983 Ford Capri with a bloke who looks like he is dead, but just wants a sidelight bulb!

That's easy you fit one of these!!

:roflmao:

smayer
1st February, 2015, 01:19 AM
A good professional always have work and don?t care about this problem, when a car arrives messed for someone i just charge 3 times more.
If a client say someone do the job for less i ask why they talk to me and not with the one who do for less.

gttuning
1st February, 2015, 03:26 PM
A good professional always have work and don?t care about this problem, when a car arrives messed for someone i just charge 3 times more.
If a client say someone do the job for less i ask why they talk to me and not with the one who do for less.
yes,had last month maybe 4 cars fu.... buy so called professional from china:):),best in this main dealers dont want to even look at them cars.
had a guy on Saturday... VW ,i maped that car maybe year ago,he ring up that he needs ori file to fix hot start because there is tuner in his town that do the job cheaper. :roflmao::roflmao:.

Babos
1st February, 2015, 03:56 PM

Yes but if you are pro tuner you must have DINO or place where you test your jobs.
You must have place where you work and all customers know that place.
It must work like marketing not one dont know where do good tuning, but all knows somewhere there where is your place
How price be for one tune car if you are pro tuner? 300-500 euros?
Amateurs do tuning cost around 70-150 euros.
And where go customer?
We all know customers like cost not quality.

smt
1st February, 2015, 07:06 PM
now i see some members begin answering good the question :)

Meat-Head
1st February, 2015, 07:11 PM

now i see some members begin answering good the question :)

Pleased you dudnt ask for it to be closed in writing then