PDA

View Full Version : Alfa brera 2.4jtd problem with air flap.

radoslawwiklik
30th January, 2015, 10:17 PM
Hi guys, i have dtc P2013 and limp mode. edc16c39. Any body help me?

FA2ST
30th January, 2015, 11:20 PM

hi, in this file flap and dtc off. for pass, pm please

Meat-Head
30th January, 2015, 11:24 PM
pass, pm

Why password, you hiding a bad file or going to break dk rules by asking for money?

FA2ST
31st January, 2015, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE = carne a testa; 2466181] Perch? la password, si nasconde un file cattivo o di andare a rompere le regole dk chiedendo prezzo [/ QUOTE]

Password give to those who want to download the file. I did not ask money for it. before writing false things, ask friend

Meat-Head
31st January, 2015, 12:09 AM
Password give to those who want to download the file. I did not ask money for it. before writing false things, ask friend

???!!!???!!? So you will give the password to anybody who wants to download it???
so in that case why put a password on it in the furst place!!

radoslawwiklik
31st January, 2015, 11:58 AM

Idont have pass...

Meat-Head
31st January, 2015, 12:11 PM
Idont have pass...

Brilliant, another great example of a PASSWORDED file, car stuck in a parking lot, no password, guy who put password on it is online right now.

radoslawwiklik
31st January, 2015, 12:15 PM
Brilliant, another great example of a PASSWORDED file, car stuck in a parking lot, no password, guy who put password on it is online right now.

Live is brutal...

radoslawwiklik
1st February, 2015, 11:42 AM
Will help someone else?

bambula tuner
19th February, 2015, 09:48 PM
Disconnect the electro motor from the swirl claps not electrical machanical and lock the swirlclaps with zip tie from the upper side from the itake collector. but the best is remove the intake kollektor clean it make egr off and you never again will have this problem. But some of the first 2.4 jtd 20 DPF has a official recall to changthe swirl motor. Maybe this car is one of it post the chassis number i can check it i work on fiat alfa lancia

normaly this motor dont going broken its a problem from the swirl claps inside the intake collector to much russ oel mixed shit insinde. **** the EGR (o:

greetings

gitko
19th February, 2015, 11:14 PM
Pal this is not orig file.If you made this file before you should know where is problem and yes from part is like bambula tuner said.

best regards