PDA

View Full Version : house is haunted

mes king
16th July, 2009, 12:17 AM
i know a lot of people on here mite laugh at what im going to tell you but weird things have happend in my house that you just cant explain ive seen lights tv turns its self off blue orb on my stair case and my brother says that from a map on the internet he can see a face in the window from our house from sattelite and my mum has seen like fingers out side her room like someone was looking for something scared the hell out of her.

silverwolf
16th July, 2009, 11:47 AM
hmmmm, internet mapping is usually overhead, so he may be teasing u... unless he could post a link, so that people can see the image?

(sorry, paranormal investigator, we like to see evidence) :-)

opsmonkey
16th July, 2009, 05:11 PM
i know a lot of people on here mite laugh at what im going to tell you but weird things have happend in my house that you just cant explain ive seen lights tv turns its self off blue orb on my stair case and my brother says that from a map on the internet he can see a face in the window from our house from sattelite and my mum has seen like fingers out side her room like someone was looking for something scared the hell out of her.

mate there are tons of people here who will take the pi55 out of you for this but im not one of them..

ive seen plenty of strange stuff in my time working on old airbases at night.. coupled with my cousin lives in a very old house and ive seen some right freaky stuff happen there, rocking chairs going full wack on their own, temperature in rooms dropping so low you can see your breath when outside its a warm night, lights flicking on / off.. so much so i refuse to stay there and havent for over 15 years..!

how long have you lived there..?? is it a new thing..?? if so have you done something like refurbished a room..??

from what i've read spirits can be 'disturbed' by changing the layout of a room..

i'd be intersted to see this sat image too

aftermath
16th July, 2009, 05:23 PM
I remember when i was a youngin , i was watching a car drive past , and the driver was my Grandad ( who was dead ) , the next car that passed was exactly the same.

i will always remember it as long as i live.

i dont beleive in these things so i put it down to a look alike or that i was tired and had things on my mind...

krazylegz
16th July, 2009, 05:34 PM
i've never had any strange things myself but my little cousin did.....my nannas mam (We used to call her little nanna as she was only about 4' tall) anyways ahe died when i was about 6 and my youngest cousin wasnt even born then....and on a few occasions when he was younger he would just stand in the pitch dark staring up the stairs and when his mam (my aunty) asked what he was looking at he said little nannas there...but she died about 10 years before he was born....very freaky

maxi1968
17th July, 2009, 12:22 PM
FUNNY THIS THREAD STARTED AS MY GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE SEEMS TO BE HAUNTED .SEEN AND HEARD WIERD THINGS .GETTING SO BAD IV ASKED RENFREWSHIRE GHOST HUNTERS TO LOOK AT THE PROBLEM.THERE ARE STRANGE THINGS ON THIS EARTH.

badapple
17th July, 2009, 02:00 PM
Talking about weird things, I swear to god this is TRUE.
When we were young me & my brother were walking past a church which had a cemetery next to it with long stone type of graves. As we walked past, we clearly saw a figure of a fully grown person lying on top of a grave covered from head to toe in a white sheet. We could see the shape of this feet and his head.:eek:
We ran down the road to a chippy and told the people there, what we have just seen and they went to have a look.
In the mean time my younger brother had pi**ed himself and we ran home and never went that way again!

on_the_jazz
19th July, 2009, 05:43 PM
Talking about weird things, I swear to god this is TRUE.
When we were young me & my brother were walking past a church which had a cemetery next to it with long stone type of graves. As we walked past, we clearly saw a figure of a fully grown person lying on top of a grave covered from head to toe in a white sheet. We could see the shape of this feet and his head.:eek:
We ran down the road to a chippy and told the people there, what we have just seen and they went to have a look.
In the mean time my younger brother had pi**ed himself and we ran home and never went that way again!

Might have been someone asleep? or dead? However they got there it was still just a person.

Bulld0g
19th July, 2009, 05:44 PM
Might have been someone asleep? or dead? However they got there it was still just a person.
Or a trick of the light

badapple
19th July, 2009, 06:37 PM
Well, i dont believe it was someone asleep, as I clearly remember that the sheet was tied into a knot at both ends as if it was wrapped around the person, and it was really white, like brand new.
As for it being a trick of the light...mabey, but we both saw it.
What ever it was, it was really scary and weird.

maxi1968
19th July, 2009, 06:44 PM
take some photos of your house and in different rooms when it is dark then look to see if you have got anything strange on them.

davieboy.rfc
20th July, 2009, 01:47 PM
if it bothers u that much go to ur local church or chapel & ask for some help.

on_the_jazz
20th July, 2009, 04:27 PM
if it bothers u that much go to ur local church or chapel & ask for some help.

Or...

YouTube - Ray Parker Jr - Ghostbusters

maxi1968
20th July, 2009, 04:43 PM
most ghosts are harmless however you do get some which are more annoying than others,sometimes there are ones whom are only trying to get your attentoin.but the ones you have to watch are those that are downright evil the ones who refuse to go to whare they are supposed to go to.churches can only do so much if you have a real problem seek proffessional help.:marchmellow:

gazz10
20th July, 2009, 05:08 PM
i was never a believer, but relocated and still never thought about such stuff.

Wallet went missing, ( yes blamed the wife), then drivers licence, then passport, a been in house over 10 years and still never found them, ok new ones issued, and the others were placed in box were other important docs are placed.

mes king
4th August, 2009, 12:50 AM
well my tv remote went dead tryed new batterys nothing so i brought a unviversal remote worked just fine on the tv but old remote still didnt work so there was nothing wrong with the tv light bulbs popped out of there sockets fell down but didnt break put the bulb back in but it didnt appear to be lose in anyway also saw what looked like a candle light right outside my bedroom door was there for just 3 secs then was gone but there was no noise out side like someone was up everyone seems to say that someone must haved had a torch but there was no noise as i said before total silence and the light that was on the door was nothing like a torch light my mums comb went missing from the front room and was found upstairs on the floor she asked me how it got up there but heck if i know she asked me if i moved it but i said no why would i move it.

leotheloin
4th August, 2009, 01:14 PM
why dont you get that guy from liverpool cant think of his name hes either on bravo or living tv visiting haunted houses he will get rid of the living never mind the dead.house will be free of everything humans ghosts dogs cats mice.better turn on the heating house starting to feel cold

on_the_jazz
5th August, 2009, 12:35 PM
well my tv remote went dead tryed new batterys nothing so i brought a unviversal remote worked just fine on the tv but old remote still didnt work so there was nothing wrong with the tv

I know this may sound like a radical idea, but maybe... just maybe... there was something wrong with the remote?! :O :O

cc25
5th August, 2009, 04:00 PM
well my tv remote went dead tryed new batterys nothing so i brought a unviversal remote worked just fine on the tv but old remote still didnt work so there was nothing wrong with the tv light bulbs popped out of there sockets fell down but didnt break put the bulb back in but it didnt appear to be lose in anyway also saw what looked like a candle light right outside my bedroom door was there for just 3 secs then was gone but there was no noise out side like someone was up everyone seems to say that someone must haved had a torch but there was no noise as i said before total silence and the light that was on the door was nothing like a torch light my mums comb went missing from the front room and was found upstairs on the floor she asked me how it got up there but heck if i know she asked me if i moved it but i said no why would i move it.

One time before my remote suddenly stopped working, tried the batteries and every thing I could not get the remote going like a bolt of lightning I ran out of the house and ran as quick as I could then finally I got to ?2 shop got a universal remote got the tv goin..

Turned out it was the ir diode got 1 in maplin the following day and replaced it

Walkinmyshadow
5th August, 2009, 07:29 PM

Man.. that's one LOOOONG sentence m8 lollol

bandit boy
5th August, 2009, 07:37 PM
very interesting i have had lots of things happen tv change channels on its own and my grand children looking at the lamp shade and keep laughing and talking when we have taken photos of the grand children there always seems to be orbs by them even when taken with a different camara .

leotheloin
5th August, 2009, 09:12 PM
this thread is starting to get to me seen elvis in malpins today buying a remote controled camara with a lampshade on his head

fatturtle
12th August, 2009, 07:41 PM
Some weird stuff on here folks - so i'll add a story my Dad told me...
My Dad did his national service in the 1950's and was in the RAF after the War. His job was an 'Armourer' ie the guy who loads bullets and bombs onto aircarft. Anyway, early one evening (it was still light) my Dad was loading a Vampire aircraft and was on its wing when he noticed someone - a man in RAF uniform - come out from underneath the other wing. My dad's buddy had gone off in the truck to get more ammo, and dad knew there wasn't anyone else around.
What caught my dads eye was the old uniform he was wearing.
Anyway he shouts to this guy to watch out as his mate was driving back in the big truck - heading straight for him!
So dad shouted again and waved to his mate in the truck to stop but the truck went through this figure and didn't come out the other side.
His mate got out of the truck and saw my dad stood on the wing - pale and speechless!
Dad told him what he'd seen but he driven thru him and didn't see a thing!
Weird eh? It still makes him shiver to this day when he tells the story - he's 78 now bless him.

I have a theory on Ghosts and hauntings and i thinks it something to do with a building or places ability to remember things that have happened.
Scientist have proved that if you feed a sound or frquency into a rock - it plays it back to you - it stores it.
Now think of how 'charged' a place must be when something bad happens - a murder or accident or whatever.
I think that ghost or apparitions that are seen and heard could be being 'played back' from the surrounding building/place.
What do you think?

opsmonkey
13th August, 2009, 04:40 PM
I'm in the RAF and have seen some wierd shit at night on old bases..

on_the_jazz
13th August, 2009, 05:55 PM
I'm in the RAF and have seen some wierd shit at night on old bases..

That's why you're meant to pass it to the left hand side after 1 puff :p
Does anyone have a link to the rocks remembering frequencies thing? That sounds pretty interesting.

forntida
13th August, 2009, 11:04 PM
Sometimes your neighbours remote will change your telly. Or the remote on the upstairs telly.

Things go bump in the day time and nobody thinks it is weird.

Here is a wee experiment for those that see shadows/ghosts in the night or at any other time;

Close your curtains but just allow a small chink of light to get through. Preferably through a small round hole. Put the room in complete darkness and sit and watch the wall across from the window. With a bit of luck, especially on a bright day you will see what is going on outside your house, albeit upside down and blurred, on the opposite wall. This works the same as a camera and is the basis of Camera Obscura. This is happening all the time but in cerain circumstance you will see someone appear to walk across the wall. when in fact they are walking past your house on the outside.

Sorry for such a long post.

Elric
13th August, 2009, 11:40 PM
maybe the op has been smokin too many jamaican woodbines :roflmao: sorry m8,lets face it the dead cant hurt you,only the living can,i sometimes think that my house is haunted cos one time i dropped me h*sh on the floor,but when i went to look for it it was never to be found,so about 3 weeks went by the room been hoovered everyday the grandkid playing on floor etc,then it turned up in the middle of the room on the floor,now thats still puzzlin me to this day,after all that time and hoovering etc how it turned up 3 weeks later

ste6106
14th August, 2009, 10:11 PM
I am open minded about it all, i could go on but nows not the tyiomne cos I cant see the keybaorst thatwell as im pishde

forntida
14th August, 2009, 11:22 PM
I am open minded about it all, i could go on but nows not the tyiomne cos I cant see the keybaorst thatwell as im pishde

It is all about spirits after all.:)

orlandodawn
15th August, 2009, 09:19 PM
Yea man, take some photos about the house and see if anything turns.

If you wanted to go further, jump on google and see if there are any local paranormal investigation groups.

wwdean
16th August, 2009, 03:56 PM
I often hear people talking that are not there and explain this to my Wife - She puts it down to too much Alcohol :-)

dumpsterDive
16th August, 2009, 04:06 PM
For the upside part , glue a chair with seatbelt to the sealing

dumpsterDive
16th August, 2009, 04:07 PM
Sometimes your neighbours remote will change your telly. Or the remote on the upstairs telly.

Things go bump in the day time and nobody thinks it is weird.

Here is a wee experiment for those that see shadows/ghosts in the night or at any other time;

Close your curtains but just allow a small chink of light to get through. Preferably through a small round hole. Put the room in complete darkness and sit and watch the wall across from the window. With a bit of luck, especially on a bright day you will see what is going on outside your house, albeit upside down and blurred, on the opposite wall. This works the same as a camera and is the basis of Camera Obscura. This is happening all the time but in cerain circumstance you will see someone appear to walk across the wall. when in fact they are walking past your house on the outside.

Sorry for such a long post.

For the upside part , glue a chair with seatbelt to the sealing