PDA

View Full Version : GOLF 1.9TDI 2000 yesr engine blocked by imobilizer

makadam
2nd February, 2015, 02:25 PM
I have GOLF 1.9TDI 2000 110PS with blocked engine by imobilizer, the car has 2 keys but both doesnt work! I have VCDS 11.3 and error was that imobilizer blocked the car. In instrument cluster both key and heater are blinking! I dont have pin from the car and also I can borrow VAGTACHO 3.6.
Question is
1. Can I disable IMMO only with VAGTACHO 3.6 or need to remove cluster and desolder 24c02 and read pin ?
2. If I use different bin from other cluster with correct pin can be same keys that was programmed already to old cluster be programmed again?

Thank you

dominik.m
2nd February, 2015, 02:31 PM
You must read Eprom from cluster and upload. I send Your pin.
Or remove Ecu and disble immo !

topclef
2nd February, 2015, 02:38 PM
before disable Immo :
try to leave one working key ignition ON for 20Min , i think all will be ok

makadam
2nd February, 2015, 02:46 PM
I dont understand, what you mean, just to leave the key with ignition on 20 min and car will start without problems?

makadam
2nd February, 2015, 02:49 PM
Can I do that with VAGTACHO 3.6, after I will read eeprom from cluster pin will be avaliable in tacho software or I need different software for that, and can I read EDC15 with same tool without removing ECU and desoldering eeprom from ECU ?

topclef
2nd February, 2015, 02:59 PM
I dont understand, what you mean, just to leave the key with ignition on 20 min and car will start without problems?

yes , leave the key Ignition ON for 20 Min this can Unlocked the Immobiliser

vlado kljucar
2nd February, 2015, 03:04 PM
my friend, program key again, check coil on ignition lock, and check instrument cluster... Many times instrument cluster is problem....

kelekele
2nd February, 2015, 04:21 PM
my friend, program key again, check coil on ignition lock, and check instrument cluster... Many times instrument cluster is problem....
You are rigiht.I think instrument cluster is damaged.

Shmortz
2nd February, 2015, 06:07 PM
you can disable immo via OBD if ECU is EDC15VM+, produced after 05/1999, I do it with old vag k+can commander 1.4, if ECU is older you must open it and desolder eeprom to do it...

kelekele
2nd February, 2015, 07:32 PM
Just try to repair instrument cluster.This is easy job.

drewdom
2nd February, 2015, 08:50 PM
Hi.Couple days ago I've done this dash.First try to repair dash make soldering renew etc.But the clue is to remove counter tip is f....g crazy job goes out with pivot wich is a part of litle electric engine.However job done i think the reason of issue was connectors in immobiliser coil.After all I wrapped cables from coil to dash with alumium foil.Of course i need to wait 20-30 min to turn off immo light.B.R