PDA

View Full Version : DPF software

henryss
2nd February, 2015, 10:28 PM
Hi,

I want to buy some software to make DPF-EGR job faster. Swiftec is well known but read here on DK about ASC equipments from Turkey. It's whole lot cheaper. Comparing DPF-EGR modules, is it worth to pay much more for Swiftec? I know about many solutions that don't work, but it's often like this in automotive software and hardware. What can you say? Anyone can compare ASC and swift?

BR

vitdia
3rd February, 2015, 08:13 AM
ATR Company best

darius89
3rd February, 2015, 08:38 AM
Are you using that soft ?

henryss
3rd February, 2015, 08:56 AM
ATR is too expensive. 9000E - how many cars you need to do to earn something?

Nio
3rd February, 2015, 09:06 AM
The best software is WinOLS ( 2D HEX 3D Damos Import ) , knowledge and experience.
Regards

robert02500
3rd February, 2015, 09:06 AM
i yous same time ago asc and have meany of bug :(

vitdia
3rd February, 2015, 09:14 AM
All solutions in the ATR 100% working. Price = quality

boomeer
3rd February, 2015, 07:40 PM
All you need is find somebody here in DK with good reputation on DPF deleting and PM to him. ... Try to use your mind to save some money. ..

gttuning
3rd February, 2015, 10:56 PM
ATR Company best
hehe you must be selling this.

vitdia
4th February, 2015, 05:49 AM
hehe you must be selling this.
No, going to buy

ernene
4th February, 2015, 08:39 AM
I have swiftec and I'm dreaming with atr, but he now have a file service very cheap

robert02500
4th February, 2015, 08:39 AM
big minus of this program is the division into a brand because you never know what the car is hit and pay 9000 euros is a lot, for the money you buy a lot of solutions, which are a lot learn

stevan
5th March, 2015, 03:06 PM
I wanna share Expirience of my friend from Zagreb.
He buy Swiftec full 2 year ago.Recently his dongle start to make problem after he pay year fee and purchase flaps licence and he contact swiftec.
They ask him to via Team Viwer enter in his PC to check what is problem.
Dongle start to work and than they do something and again stop work but error vas that all licences are empty.
They ask to send dongle for repair to Portugal and he send it via DHL.
When dongle arrived in Portugal they inform him that he break terms of licence with sharing software with other people.
And they not wanna send dongle back and his Swiftec is turned down.
He have several PC in network and several Laptop's to access via TW main PC in service when do job away.
They claim that it is breaking terms of service.He call them several times and several employees in Swiftec told him that see no problem to have internal network in service and access via TW to main PC,only one guy called Alex see problem and he block all.
Friend is 20days without sw and lost lot of job.
Swiftec did not give any prove to hold their theory,no any IP problematic addresses.
In fact none know reason for turn-down software.

Your opinion ????
Does it worth to hire attorney of law for this case?
And best at end,Swiftec make in terms of license that for all law cases is done by USA California state Law.
Very simply,they can do whatever they wanna to you and if you have problem with it simply go to California US and look for attorney of law.

mishu_b
5th March, 2015, 06:07 PM
from my point - here on DK forum is the last place where you can argue about this issue.

Best you have to find a way in order to access the owner of the company and explain the situation.

Good luck!

stevan
5th March, 2015, 08:33 PM
He try and give up. I just wanna share it with other members here. Just to see how everyone of us treated by them without reason.
It turn out to be better to use cracked softwares, none can make you fool. What is point to give money and be treated like criminal.

xanubysx
5th March, 2015, 11:06 PM
All software have bug.. orig ecusafe.. orig volta.. asc.. swiftech.. dpf remover.. atr too.. i buy few file some work ond other not.. only learn and find algo is 100% work.. not all cars... !

stevan
6th March, 2015, 09:33 AM
I know about bug's.I have purchase ECU safe org as soon it appear and biggest bug is that SW is shit and support not exist.Guy just take money and disappear. But Swiftec company without reason block SW someone who regularly purchased, it is really unbelievable.
I had in plan to purchase Swiftec and now i give up,and will order different one.

cristi_onofrei
6th March, 2015, 10:48 AM
Hi stevan!
I have the same problem with swiftech too and no solved till now
give me your friend contact details to talk with him
thank you!
cristi

J_amb_o
6th March, 2015, 02:29 PM
I think people have been setting up servers and allowing remote log in which is what the issue is. Also idiots sharing Swiftec solutions doesn't help.

stevan
6th March, 2015, 03:37 PM
Hi stevan!
I have the same problem with swiftech too and no solved till now
give me your friend contact details to talk with him
thank you!
cristi

Hello Christian PM sent.

stevan
6th March, 2015, 03:41 PM
I think people have been setting up servers and allowing remote log in which is what the issue is. Also idiots sharing Swiftec solutions doesn't help.

Problem is that my friend have Swiftec at fixed service main PC ,and when go to other town to do remap he use Team Viwer to do files,i see nothing wrong there,but VC Power team does see, even they have no any document,log or whatever to support their suspect.

Meat-Head
6th March, 2015, 11:15 PM
Problem is that my friend have Swiftec at fixed service main PC ,and when go to other town to do remap he use Team Viwer to do files,i see nothing wrong there,but VC Power team does see, even they have no any document,log or whatever to support their suspect.

Stops dongle getting lost or stolen or brojen

gttuning
7th March, 2015, 12:37 AM
All solutions in the ATR 100% working. Price = quality
hi man there is some amount of members on dk with High IQ so please stop saying that 100% works.(not true)
there is no software out there that is 100%.:):)

gttuning
7th March, 2015, 12:43 AM
I know about bug's.I have purchase ECU safe org as soon it appear and biggest bug is that SW is shit and support not exist.Guy just take money and disappear. But Swiftec company without reason block SW someone who regularly purchased, it is really unbelievable.
I had in plan to purchase Swiftec and now i give up,and will order different one.
what you mean they block software?i cant see this happening with out reason.

nikinik
8th March, 2015, 08:58 AM
The best soft for chiptuning is Winols but need knoledge and is difficult to operate with.
The best for DPF off and error code remove is SWIFTEC ,but i will mention negatives:
It work aproximatly on 90 % ,on some cars still not perfect.
Also automatic recognition maps is not supported on many ecus.
5000 euro is too much for everybody.To be honest if it is 2000 euro tehy will be the King.
They will sell a lot ,and will have great success ,but this is policy.

stevan
9th March, 2015, 04:14 PM
what you mean they block software?i cant see this happening with out reason.

Yes simply ask to send dongle for repair and never sent it back.Just sent him mail that his license is stopped and he is without swiftec in future.

morgano
9th March, 2015, 05:41 PM
wow! for 5000€ is worth make them a visit at head office and ask "kindly" for the dongle back ;)

stevan
9th March, 2015, 06:45 PM
Definitely

Meat-Head
10th March, 2015, 07:21 PM
ATR Company best

Do they password everything or something?

betrescudan
10th March, 2015, 09:06 PM
usually,the genius are mads persons...and they finish at the mads hospitals where they die....i think will be the same destiny...

stevan
14th March, 2015, 05:13 PM
Look's a like that lot of owners get swiftec blocked.
It would be nice if we get here detailed reason of owners.

henryss
18th March, 2015, 08:25 AM
There's also basic pack for 3500E so if your hardware calculate checksum it's enough, am I right. Does basic pack has any limits i don't know about?